Options
13»

Comments

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,439 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Matthew said:
    WingZero said:
    I don't like how from what I saw, it was tied to coalition progress. So only the top 50 coalitions get it instead if anyone that can complete their personal progress bracket. I'm not in one of those top 50 coalitions so it just seems a bit unfair.
    You've got this wrong. The top 50 people in a bracket will get the card. Not the top 50 coalitions.
    It'll be the Top 50 people who are level 60 if the match up is anything like training grounds.  
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shteev said:
    Honestly, your commitment to power creep is admirable, but you won't be able to do it for much longer.
    On the subject of Power Creep... I've just played my first game with Tezzeret 2.

Being in jail, I can't start new threads at the moment.

But rest assured, it's coming.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,242 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shteev said:
    shteev said:
    Honestly, your commitment to power creep is admirable, but you won't be able to do it for much longer.
    On the subject of Power Creep... I've just played my first game with Tezzeret 2.

Hey, have you played Startled Awake with Behold the Beyond? It's pretty neat.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madwren said:
    shteev said:
    shteev said:

Hey, have you played Startled Awake with Behold the Beyond? It's pretty neat.
    Hey, wouldn't it be funny if I got jailed again for posting off topic about how I can't wait until I'm not jailed any more so I can post?
  • Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This card is out of balance. If not go back and  unnerf my animist! 
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ohboy said:
    When shteev and I agree, you can bet something is seriously wrong. 

This card really needs to be nerfed hard. 
    Don't worry, I'm sure they'll get around to rebalancing it in 2 to 3 months.