400354.png

Comments

• MightyKrakyn
    Options
    Power creep? More like power sprint.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,242 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think this is a good card. Kiora needed more ramp, because sometimes I win on turn 5 instead of turn 4.
  • jimilinho_
    jimilinho_ Posts: 292
    Options
    Card is garbage, if you have no cards in hand it does nothing, no-one will play it! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • murtagon
    murtagon Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    jimilinho_ wrote:
    Card is garbage, if you have no cards in hand it does nothing, no-one will play it! icon_rolleyes.gif

That is how the AI plays it. I just love that it can be cast with Talent. But this card with be truly sick in play. Let's get this thing fixed before it sees play. I love green ramp but this card is nuts.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Really seriously this card should be nerfed before release
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    hmm max 20 energized no worse than some of nissas ramp but only useful on certain decks which i am sure it will be used for pretty cheap though easy cast for a next round nissa final ability kill, if it ends up in use i will just need to make sure i have tons on clue tokens to keep it down or use harnessed lighting. gee people think long term need certain cards or pws to make it work great otherwise just eh and ai will never work it right. and if you are working it you want it to spank the ai.
  • Justyce
    Justyce Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    It's a great spell for baral to keep things going infinite
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have used it in my ObNix deck and can confirm its absolutely insane.

(I used gonti (the creature) vs node 2.2 in RatC to get the card, 2.2 almost never casts it, because its always the last card in hand. makes it perfect for gonti to steal)
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,943 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    morgue427 wrote:
    hmm max 20 energized no worse than some of nissas ramp but only useful on certain decks which i am sure it will be used for pretty cheap though easy cast for a next round nissa final ability kill, if it ends up in use i will just need to make sure i have tons on clue tokens to keep it down or use harnessed lighting. gee people think long term need certain cards or pws to make it work great otherwise just eh and ai will never work it right. and if you are working it you want it to spank the ai.

Kiora baral. Baral fills your hand very quickly. It does well already with Animist's Awakening. If you think this card isn't going to be a problem, just wait.
  • toastie
    toastie Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Very very obviously problematic. There is no way this card is even remotely ok.
  • Phase
    Phase Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This card will be part of a $39.99 bundle. Calling it.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phase wrote:

No it says its an event prize, like mechanized production, dynavolt tower etc.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Power creep? More like power sprint.

Power Overwhelming

quote from another race from a famous game that looks similar to the Kaladesh vampires.
  • Phase
    Phase Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Phase wrote:

Oh snap really? Where does it say that? Didn't know we knew which was which
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,242 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phase wrote:
    Phase wrote:

Oh snap really? Where does it say that? Didn't know we knew which was which

In the original patch notes it stated which were event rewards.

https://d3go.com/magic-puzzle-quest-upd ... 0-is-here/

We are introducing an array of new events to the game – a brand new coalition challenge, a special Valentine’s Day event as well as two new PvP events based on Kaladesh and Aether Revolt!

Make sure you check back each weekend – the following exclusive cards can be won in special Events:

Mechanized Production (Mythic)
    Planar Bridge (Mythic)
    Rishkar’s Expertise (Mythic)
    Baral’s Expertise (Rare)
    Battle at the Bridge (Rare)
    Heroic Intervention (Rare)
    Kari Zev’s Expertise (Rare)
    Sram’s Expertise (Rare)
    Yahenni’s Expertise (Rare)
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Also, if you check your cards there's a little checkbox in the bottom right saying "Show all cards". Hit that, filter for AER, and you'll see which ones are exclusives. Tap on the individual cards to see whether it's a Special Offer or Event Reward.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Discuss.

400354.png

what we have here is another card similar to the original pre-nerfed animist awakening card.
  • MightyKrakyn
    Options
    morgue427 wrote:

This card has nothing to do with energizing. It's gem conversion.
  • mournfen
    mournfen Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    morgue427 wrote:

The AI typically plays bad very true, but not baral decks. Baral is even AI proof once the madness begins even the AI can easily and successfully pilot the deck. Add this and its even faster. RE + Attune + Connection + Animists = Death by a million Ghostly Wings and 99% of people angry complaining on forums. Needs nerfed before release.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    read it in a hurry and thought it was energize my mistake and for 5 it is very powerful, i will have to rethink my position on it, it will hurt badly having kiora nissa or arlin spamming this handfuls of reinforced war pigs or what ever their best creature is.