Known Issues: Medusa, Countdown Tiles, etc Updated (3/15/17)

Options
124»

Comments

• Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options
    mjs0726 wrote:
    Any chance that Shield Intercepts will be functioning normally? Or are they just gone altogether?

GOOD QUESTION!!!! I'm into my 3rd week with no intercepts. That's a met if ton of ISO, HP, and tokens that I've missed out on!!!!

Fix your tiny kitty game, fer cryin out loud!!!!!
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So something else I've noticed (but it could likely be my bad luck): Ever since this update, I have yet to pull a three star or above from anything. Standard, Elite, Heroic, etc, all are giving me nothing but two stars. With the number of tokens I've used over the past few days, math says I should have gotten at least ONE three star.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Same here, I thought I was just having a bad streak of luck...
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    The single point of damage from CD tiles expiring is an inexplicable bug. I don't even know how that made it into the game, but it has serious consequences when you have big strike tiles on the board or you have a mess of CDs being played.

In the current PvP for Hawkguy I was running Starlord and Agent Coulson. As soon as I get an Everyone With Me in play, I'm dropping 20-30 CD tiles on the board and Pa-Powing the entire enemy team in one turn.

Last match I emptied a full Hawkguy quiver and drained the enemy team of 18+ AP to use. Each EWM CD is generating 3 + 2 AP, each SL or Hawkguy command gives me another Agent Coulson CD tile, and Agent Coulson is making double match fives or similar with his swap and charge. I know the AI won't be nearly as good, but I took some great screen caps. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Sykobanana
    Sykobanana Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby,

Im kinda frustrated by always having to adjust teams due to bugs and whatnot, so I wanna make a suggestion...

Im pretty sure that we wouldnt mind not having new charaters or events for a while so that these existing bugs can get sorted out and new ones identified and fixed in testing.

Just my thoughts
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't think I've ever seen so many bugs in this game at once, and that's saying something. Seems like everywhere I turn, I'm running into another one or there's someone reporting another on this forum. This, along with the fact that basically have no chance of finishing off 90% of the 4 stars I have in my roster with 5-12 covers, is what led me to give this a 0 on the survey.
  • Dr_Booom
    Dr_Booom Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is Nova also glitched currently? Using him in current PvE with blade and darken who generate strike tiles, but when use Nova red with one or more strikes on board he generates 3 more strikes rather then launching opponent? It seems that it's not recognising friendly strike tiles unless he makes them?
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think that for each and every bug in a patch they should give us 500 iso and 1 cp. And then if the next patch has more the total would multiply and accumlate.
    Patch 1 500 iso, 1cp per bug
    Successive bugs in next patch 1000 iso and 2cp per bug.
    We'd all be rich!

It's a shame the devs don't care about us icon_e_sad.gif
  • Dwarfsteel
    Dwarfsteel Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Dr Booom wrote:
    Is Nova also glitched currently? Using him in current PvE with blade and darken who generate strike tiles, but when use Nova red with one or more strikes on board he generates 3 more strikes rather then launching opponent? It seems that it's not recognising friendly strike tiles unless he makes them?

Nova red only recognizes black strike tiles per the description. Blade and Daken generate red strike tiles. No issues here.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    muscle + goons + countdown tile going of = cursewords
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dwarfsteel wrote:
    Dr Booom wrote:

Nova red only recognizes black strike tiles per the description. Blade and Daken generate red strike tiles. No issues here.

That said, I was just testing this, and I think there is a glitch with Nova about strike tiles and damage done. My Nova's red is supposed to do 4618 damage when the opponent lands. I launched Venom, and he started with 10560 health, and landed with exactly 5942 despite the fact I had the strike tiles up. The strike tile damage doesn't seem like it is getting applied to the skill's damage.

Edit: Apparently I wasn't the first person to notice this. A thread already existed in the bugs subforum. I updated with screenshots: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61440
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That Daken glitch totally negates Raging Tempest. Not really raging here. Just annoyed that splitting the damage on the Chemical Reaction means damage comes in under 20%. Both times.