Inside Job

13»

Comments

• Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    What a great new event, Great Job D3/Demiurge!

Excellent Rewards:
    • 4x 500 ISO
    • 4x 10 XP
    • 1x Coulson cover
    • 1x 10k ISO

Plus new "elite" enemy goons and a fun/intriguing story... I look forward to the continuation!

Well done! and THANKS!!!

By node 2, once I figured out the story-theme, for funsies I played with my Coulson (L106 and 1/2/3 at the time), Quake (C, L278), and Fury (C, L285). If I had any "complaint" about the event it would be the sad fact that these three characters have no synergy, and too much overlap... they weren't designed to play well together. Still, these goons were no serious threat, and I won all nodes, handedly.

I was fortunate to get a most-needed yellow cover for my Coulson (making him 2/2/3, L107, now).

I agree with other posters, I wish we had more of these mini-events. Especially run concurrently with other PvE events. New mini-events would be great, of course (ideally one for each new character release), but also a constant rotation/replay of pre-existing events, would be a great way for players to earn extra covers and rewards. Running a mini-event once per season, at least, seems ideal.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Given how it ended and the whole "To be continued"... could this be leading into the release of a long awaited Red Skull 4*?
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    6th Purple. I guess it's the equivalent of buying me a losing lottery ticket. Intent was great but in the end it was just a bit of ISO here. However, if it helps 98% of the community then kudos.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Felonius wrote:
    If I had any "complaint" about the event it would be the sad fact that these three characters have no synergy, and too much overlap... they weren't designed to play well together.

Well... Fury does have a countdown tile that's pretty handy when it resolves, and Quake has a cheap-ish power that you can use repeatedly to blow away the red and black tiles that you don't care about....

But yeah, not much synergy. I don't think Coulson and Quake are really struggling in the synergy department, though, so it's hard to complain.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    GrimSkald wrote:
    It would be nice if they gave us his yellow, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth...

Yellow was the reward I got....
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Kaazz wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:
    It would be nice if they gave us his yellow, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth...

Yellow was the reward I got....

Ditto. I actually giggled with glee.

It was everything I hoped it would be. One critique, it has good replay value, let us go for 6 on it. No real need to increase the progression reward, just increase the points needed to get there and let us go for 4 or 6 clears to get there. I mean, after all we have a week to do it and it is only 5 nodes.
    By the way, thanks for my first "green" post!