Inside Job

Comments

• Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2017
    This event was a joke! Done in under 6 mins and finish #2... blue Coulson...congrats to Sham.... beat me by a few seconds....untill next time!

Darknes21 (XTREMIS)
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2017
    If we could have one of these running along side all pve's that'd be wonderful.

No need for text, story or fanfare.

Just slap some nodes down.

if vaulting isn't removed, it'll be less "wow thats cool" and more, "well it's kinda necessary"

Imagine a champ level or cover + a guaranteed 10K iso in addition to every PVE currently run, that runs independently and is entirely optional.

Something that can make me play the game more in between clears.

~hint hint~
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Open this up to six clears, it'd have some decent replay value.

And yeah, great template for daily four star cover event.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    10k iso AND a 4* cover?

Thank you AND very much!!!
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I'm just happy to see a short pve story featuring Quake.

Yeah, it was easy, even with restricting myself to the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. team (quake, AC, Fury). But I liked it!

I vote to have one of these ran for every new 4* release icon_e_smile.gif
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Cover seems random. I got yellow.
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    It was a nice little event. A new character cover, 12000 iso and 50 XP for only a few minutes of play.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I think this is great. Personally I'd love to see every 4* character eventually have a mini-adventure like this with a different one run each week. I like that there was a small story which looks like it leads up to either another character's adventure or to a full blown new PVE. Overall, it was a great job!

Also having the slightly tweaked goons (Elite Commander and Lieutenant) was a nice touch. Let's have more of that as well!
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    I got a yellow! Now I have at least one of each. Thanks, guys!

[edit] Elite goons were a nice touch too. I am scared/curious to see more.
  • Hotnfresh
    Hotnfresh Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Though it was cool to offer this mini event, why in the world is it a week long?... especially when it started off season. Finished by the time I was done with my coffee!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I loved it! A mini-story with new dialog, reasonable nodes, and some excellent prizes. If we could have one of these every week (or at least every season) that would be fantastic.

My Coulson turned out to be blue. I used my usual PvE team - 3 star Blade, 3 star Falcon, Iron Fist. Boost +2 Blue/Purple to get Redwing primed with one blue match, and we were ready to roll.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sigh, I had a 0/3/2 Coulson before this event, no prizes for guessing which colour I got from it. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    ooh. "To Be continued." More story content incoming, hopefully!
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    ooh. "To Be continued." More story content incoming, hopefully!
    noticed a couple of modified versions of already existing goon enemies too
    pretty easy overall, though, but easy 12000 iso (which i can always use more of)
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    rixmith wrote:
    I think this is great. Personally I'd love to see every 4* character eventually have a mini-adventure like this with a different one run each week. I like that there was a small story which looks like it leads up to either another character's adventure or to a full blown new PVE. Overall, it was a great job!

Also having the slightly tweaked goons (Elite Commander and Lieutenant) was a nice touch. Let's have more of that as well!
    X-23 Could have Enemy of the State II
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Hotnfresh wrote:
    Though it was cool to offer this mini event, why in the world is it a week long?... especially when it started off season. Finished by the time I was done with my coffee!
    The majority of players probably don't log in every day.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    if was a 4 day event. this would match up (7x) with d3's 28 days a month/season. so in a year we would have 91 covers if covers were in a rotation (13 month x 7 event). if they did this for every 4*, so basically we could 2 set of colors on all (4*)'s (if they didn't make anymore) [-2 limited 45 (4*)]. it isn't a daily cover like DDQ (3*'s) but it would a good start to helping transitioner/championing.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm, perhaps the story on Thursday will continue from this. A Winter Soldier/Agents of SHIELD vs Hydra story with new minions and perhaps a new villain (classic, hooded Zemo instead of MCU Zemo. Strucker. The long-absent Red Skull) Winter Soldier and brainwashed Captain America could even be villains. The release pattern says we're due "nothing makes sense" character. Release on a new event is a little annoying, but it would still be nice.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Figure15 wrote:

It does say "random cover" for the reward on the fight screen.
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Figure15 wrote:

It does say "random cover" for the reward on the fight screen.

Its MPQ. Aint nobody got time to read.