Has anyone pulled a dupe cover from BH?

13»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far, it appears BH is best for:

1) Adding champion levels to a favorite character (thus the color doesn't matter)
    2) Character at A/B/C, where A, B and C are each < 5 (so it won't go to waste)
    3) A character where you know the risks going in that it might go to waste, but you are okay with that possibility. Maybe a latest 4* that you feel you will probably champion soon anyway, due to hopefully pulling the colors of the covers you need.

If it's a non-latest 4*, then you are probably out of luck, as once you finally pull a BH, then there's still a good chance it will be a dupe of a non-championed cover, so just know that that risk is there! Or don't worry about trying to champion it any time soon... wait until it appears as a progression or champion reward, I guess.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Yes 3 times I think. One time got GSBW, other Sentry and once Doc Oc. I really like this bonushero thing! I get exactly the characters I want to give levels for.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    RemcoLoki wrote:
    nick_chicane wrote:
    Style55 wrote:
    My 4/5/4 just received a BH cover in blue. Yay. icon_cry.gif
    I've been stuck with that same build for so long now. Its literally about 3 months I've been begging for a green now!
    You know you can champ and respec a 4/5/4 right? Champing Bobby even without bonus covers is not a waste.

Apologies. I meant my covers were 4/5/3. So I, sadly, don't exactly have the option of champing Bobby and not wasting that blue cover I pulled.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    My Thanos has 5 in pink, 4 in green, and 1 in black.

I now have 3 pinks and one green in my queue.

ALL were bonus heroes. Smh.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    RemcoLoki wrote:
    nick_chicane wrote:
    Style55 wrote:
    My 4/5/4 just received a BH cover in blue. Yay. icon_cry.gif
    I've been stuck with that same build for so long now. Its literally about 3 months I've been begging for a green now!
    You know you can champ and respec a 4/5/4 right? Champing Bobby even without bonus covers is not a waste.

I only raise my 4* levels as my 3*s catch them up. I like having my 3*s usable still so my 4*s will only get champed when a 3* reaches its maximum champ level.

You're going to collect 100 covers of a 3 before you use nearly fully covered 4's that when boosted not only destroy 3's with no effort what-so-ever but ALSO destroy other 4's with a wink?

I mean that's a way to play for sure.

___

TO the threads topic yes

Red Hulk green,
    and thanos purple.
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Up to four purple Thanos covers now.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    3* Thanos as my only #* bonus hero... need 2 purple now.. but i'm sitting on 5 black, and my thanos is currently 5/1/5. Keeps giving me black. Ugh.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    GurlBYE wrote:
    You're going to collect 100 covers of a 3 before you use nearly fully covered 4's that when boosted not only destroy 3's with no effort what-so-ever but ALSO destroy other 4's with a wink?

I mean that's a way to play for sure.

I dont play PVP competitively so most my game time goes in PVE. I'd rather have the freedom to use 3 and 4*s than just be limited to 4*s by champing them. 5*s are of no interest to me at all. The game is more fun to me this way with a larger selection of characters to use.
  • statnut
    Five purple Thanos covers. No Partridge in a pear tree.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    statnut wrote:

Spend CP for your last covers dude...wow.
  • statnut
    ValekBoss wrote:
    statnut wrote:

Spend CP for your last covers dude...wow.

Maybe after his Deadpool daily if I don't pull the last cover I'll need from my taco stockpile.