With Logan being released next week...

Options
13»

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, in a few months we are getting Hulkverine in the comics (man marvel is out of ideas) so i'm sure that variant will be in the game shorty after.

Please tell me this is a really bad joke.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only OML cover I have was from the Resupply. I have a 1/0/4 Doctor Strange and a 2/2/3 Thanos, but a 1/0/0 OML icon_e_sad.gif
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, in a few months we are getting Hulkverine in the comics (man marvel is out of ideas) so i'm sure that variant will be in the game shorty after.

LOLZ NOPE

I mean, to be fair, if I'd been making comics for longer than most people have been alive, I'd probably be pretty tapped out too.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jarvind wrote:

LOLZ NOPE

I mean, to be fair, if I'd been making comics for longer than most people have been alive, I'd probably be pretty tapped out too.

Moneyshot for the lazy (like me)

CxguiYH.jpg
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That is **** awful.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think we'll get a free 2* Wolverine and a link to purchase our tickets from Fandango in game.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    deadtaco wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

LOLZ NOPE

Moneyshot for the lazy (like me)

CxguiYH.jpg

After viewing the above my initial thoughts are get a new career super villains. There is no way you are beating that beast. icon_eek.gif
    Then I remember how easily magneto humiliates those with metal laced bones. icon_lol.gif

Then I thought, what if this is a Hydra creation?
    Game over Superheroes, game over. icon_eek.gif
  • biryon
    biryon Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Reminds me of this.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Special event where only OML, X-23, and Prof X are playable.

Pretty please? It would be annoying, but I would play the hell out of it.
  • Starsaber
    Options
    Well, I remember them doing something special for Deadpool. I don't remember if it was just a special vault or what, but that was the first time they ran the Valentines Deadpool PVP we got last week.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And we're officially getting Enemy of the State as the next PvE.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jarvind wrote:

LOLZ NOPE

It's more likely this is for a video game than a comic. They announced a Square-Enix deal not too long ago.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Starsaber wrote:
    Well, I remember them doing something special for Deadpool. I don't remember if it was just a special vault or what, but that was the first time they ran the Valentines Deadpool PVP we got last week.
    It was the Valentine's Day event and the DDQ revamp. That was pretty much it.