With Logan being released next week...

Options

Comments

• UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nellobee wrote:
    *cries* just one OML yellow cover. Is that too much to ask?
    I even missed the one in the shield resupply because they changed it after I passed that date. That one cover would be enough to allow me to use a 5*!

I finally had enough of getting screwed by RNG and I bought my last OML yellow. It's incredibly aggravating how there's no other venue to acquire 5* covers.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They'll release 1* Wolverine.

I would be more excited and likely to use "Bone Claws Wolverine" in Deadpool Daily than I am to ever use/care about RiRi Williams or Phil Coulson...
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can't buy a cover that you cannot pull from the deluded Classics.. I'm still at 0/0/2 since his release.

I dream of being at 0/0/2.

I've been stuck at 1/0/0 since he was released
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A free OML cover for everyone who -hasn't already received their free OML cover-.
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I need 1 more yellow for OML and then the free one at day 1040 or whatever it is and then mine would be at 4/5/4, been trying for that yellow since October of last year..

If they made a "new release" type vault for him I would be first in line with my wallet open.

What they should do is make the last fight (the one with the 5 day reset) always be against a rotating 5*, from the classics pool and for the first day only of the 5 day cycle that 5* has a 20% vault for 30cp. Also by winning the fight you earn a token for that vault. That way people would have a chance to get a few covers for the "classics."
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    While another Wolverine would be dumb, I could actually get behind 11-year-old X23.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jarvind wrote:
    While another Wolverine would be dumb, I could actually get behind 11-year-old X23.

I am notifying the authorities.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They should boost OML in the next PVP/PVE.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They should run a special PVP where OML is essential. They could call it "Every PVP ever."
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hendross wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

I am notifying the authorities.

73246323.jpg
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    udonomefoo wrote:
    73246323.jpg

I'm like 99.5% sure its "doing phrasing anymore". Unless there's more to this gif that I'm missing....
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I need 1 more yellow for OML and then the free one at day 1040 or whatever it is and then mine would be at 4/5/4, been trying for that yellow since October of last year..

If they made a "new release" type vault for him I would be first in line with my wallet open.

What they should do is make the last fight (the one with the 5 day reset) always be against a rotating 5*, from the classics pool and for the first day only of the 5 day cycle that 5* has a 20% vault for 30cp. Also by winning the fight you earn a token for that vault. That way people would have a chance to get a few covers for the "classics."

I think they ought to do run the Gauntlet like Ant-Man's promo event. It's there, for a month, in addition to everything else normally part of PvE. But instead of a 4*, the final prize is a specific 5* classic cover. There's already ten 5*s in the classic pool, by the time the first rotation is done, there will be 15+. It's not going to hyper-accelerate the 5* acquisition curve, but it means that people will at least have more playable 5*s. Then PvP might not be an OML/PHX fest
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:
    73246323.jpg

I'm like 99.5% sure its "doing phrasing anymore". Unless there's more to this gif that I'm missing....

zk0k9.jpg
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2017
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:
    73246323.jpg

Haha. I just google image searched real quick and attached it without really looking. Whoooops for me and the meme op.

edit after seeing Kirk meme above: i'm 100% ok with the direction this is heading.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmkjcn04GdtBs1NzNSejI87qJ1IntC32rk7yHnUGUAguY2MC5dnQ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGaONc2bTY-JYZopMg4fBRV-06Mqbeh5NWVVTlSphBwzt1GrEPqQ

ummm...Fox Studios! yeah...
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmkjcn04GdtBs1NzNSejI87qJ1IntC32rk7yHnUGUAguY2MC5dnQ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGaONc2bTY-JYZopMg4fBRV-06Mqbeh5NWVVTlSphBwzt1GrEPqQ

ummm...Fox Studios! yeah...
    *insert inappropriate joke about identity of "attacker" here* icon_e_surprised.gif

Edit: Vegas is setting the over/under at 3.5 posts before this thread gets locked.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    If they were smart they would put up a Limited vault with a yellow Old Man Logan cover in it. It would probably be the closest they could come to printing money.

But, Fox Studios.....
    Different color please,,,my OML is 0/3/0
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jarvind wrote:

that certainly sounds wrong in print
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well, in a few months we are getting Hulkverine in the comics (man marvel is out of ideas) so i'm sure that variant will be in the game shorty after.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Blink has just been cast as a main character in the new x men tv series next fall hope the shows characters get added here