Single Player Looking for an Alliance? Post Here

13»

Comments

• eddiditeddidit Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Trying to get back into the game after taking a year off. Looking for an alliance, casual but consistent play. 

Rank 129,
    202 rostered, 58 champed 4* and all 3* champed. Only 1 5* but lack of iso8 to champ any more lol. 

• AstaSyneriAstaSyneri Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hello AstaSyneri 
    have you found an alliance yet as i have room for you in my 2nd alliance called Forces Unite 2 , 
    The only requirement is you grind daily but if RL takes you out of game after 2 days just a kindly heads up in game chat will do . 
    If you already have found one good luck on your grind and the characters your after 

Applied and sent you a PM.
  • papanick218papanick218 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Looking for an alliance. Max progression in boss events is a must. 

I’m a SCL10 T100-200, day 2580, rank 193, 35x 5* champs including all metas. 
  • AstaSyneriAstaSyneri Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hello AstaSyneri 
    have you found an alliance yet as i have room for you in my 2nd alliance called Forces Unite 2 , 
    The only requirement is you grind daily but if RL takes you out of game after 2 days just a kindly heads up in game chat will do . 
    If you already have found one good luck on your grind and the characters your after 

Applied and sent you a PM.

So far my application hasn't been approved. Therefore I am open to other alliances. Just brought my first ** character to level 94, likely to champion him over the course of the day.
    Turns out to be the Cap, how fitting.
  • JeaulusJeaulus Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hi everyone

Rank 131 player returning in game after 2,5 years.
    I play every day PVE and PVP, but focus in PVE (PVP play for reward at 40 wins only, not use shields (have so much heroes that I lost in the last years that I not played... So I need use all HP for slots now).
    178 heroes on the roster (all of 3* and 4* that I got before stop playing)
    Player: Jeaulus 
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 455 Mover and Shaker
    edited 22 February 2021, 22:17
    *** Found a new home ***

Lazy veteran, who kinda stopped last year but never really did, and now thanks to COVID, working from home and a long Winter, has been playing more consistently again for a couple of months.  

Shopping around for a no-pressure alliance who still all play all events, top 100PVE but don't plan on pushing for t10.  At least for another season or so.  

I used to be on Line - but deleted that and don't plan on getting it again.  

Currently 5-clearing SCL10 PVE not that optimal (finish t100 personally) and hitting 1k in most PVP.  Season score is 9k today, just started Cage match.

Day 2566, 37 champ 5s and some covers on the rest except new Cyc, all the 4s champed (except silk)
  • TanglefootTanglefoot Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Level 40 player, bridging the 2* to 3* gap. Been around since Dec 2020. Play 1-3 hours daily, complete all story events for the players I have rostered. Currently ranked #43 with 4779 points in Mind Season. Looking for new alliance. Current alliance has been great for a new player, but they are simply not active enough as an alliance - I tend to score the 2nd most points in alliance events, and more points than the next 4 players combined.
  • ClaypigeonClaypigeon Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    edited 1 April 2021, 17:08
    Alliance found. Thank you for the response.

Hi there,

looking for a consistent T25-T50 Pve Alliance,  Have a full roster (excluding Phoenix Colossus) and have champed 38 5* and all 4* except Morbius and Dark Beast),  I'm averaging over a 150% of Max Progression currently and I'm comfortable getting at least that particularly for new character events (I'm also able to provide screen shots for the last couple of Pve events to confirm this).

Basically I'm looking for a competive PVE alliance that I can contribute and mutually benefit from being part of

Hope to hear from someone soon 

• Loki0513Loki0513 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited 9 April 2021, 00:51
    Found a home.

Hello all,

Daily player here looking for a new alliance. I am  active in PVE. I typically land in the top 300 in level 9. I have a decent roster of 203. All 3* and 10 4* champed. I just started working on champing 4s and scoring 5*. I do play in PVP to gather some of the rewards here too. 

Thank you!
  • RomanshiRomanshi Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    edited 10 April 2021, 21:23
    Alliance found. Thanks for the responses.
    I'm a serious adult player who finishes as a top 200 PvE (usually 110th-130th or so) in SCL 10 (doing 150%+ of progress) and a top 25-50 PvP (SCL 10 as well) with 800+ points every event (10000+ a season). Have 5 champed 5* (Kitty incl.) and all 4* (47 champed). Hope to join a top 50 PvP/PvE alliance or better.

P.S. I haven't started current PvP/PvE events yet, so consider my points if you need the last person to join.