Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Single Player Looking for an Alliance? Post Here

DuckyDucky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for this Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you've accepted an alliance. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the alliance leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted an alliance invite once you've found a new home in-game. Once players have indicated they have found an alliance, their posts will be removed from the thread.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, PM that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.
  4. Don't advertise your alliance here. If you're an alliance leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. After posts reach 30 days, they will be deleted. This is to keep the player pool fresh and active for inquiring commanders looking for recruits.

Tips for Recruitment
  1. Post relevant tournament information. Don't post "I average top 50 in PvP"; rather post "I average 700 points in PvP". It gives alliance leaders a clearer understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. Same thing for PvE events - saying top 5 doesn't mean all that much if you missed half of the progression rewards. Give specific examples from recent PvEs about how many points you scored. Also, when listing Versus Season scores, list your simulator score as well (it helps give recruiters an idea of what your average Versus score is versus "padding" that comes from the simulator).
  2. Highlight your roster strengths and roster plans. Listing all your characters is equivalent to padding your resume with fluff. No one honestly cares that you have a level 25 Moonstone with 13 covers. List your 3*'s and which ones you're currently working to level up. Or if you're a 2* player, list your 2*'s that you're working on and which 3* you're trying to transition in and who they'll be replacing. This gives recruiters an idea of how much thought you're putting into the game and whether you have any sort of plan for how you're going to play in the future. If you have a Gamependium setup of your roster, a link to it would help with this as well.
  3. Link your current alliance. Assuming it won't upset or get you kicked out of your current alliance, provide the name of your current alliance so that recruiters can view your profile directly.
  4. Express your expectations. Alliances exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in an alliance (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.).
  5. Be reasonable in your expectations. If you're a semi-daily player with all 2*'s, don't expect an invite to a top 50 or even a top 100 alliance.
  6. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active you are or what your roster looks like is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with your style of gameplay.

How to get in a top 100 PVP alliance
Now that seasons are underway for 4* Thor, and now that alliances are defaulting to 20 members, I thought I'd offer some tips for players seeking to get into the top 100 alliances. This is based off what I saw in season VII, and I expect it will only go up as more alliances get to fighting strength. If you don't feel you can maintain this level of activity, then don't join an alliance aiming for the top 100. You will only be setting yourself up for future discord as the season comes down to the wire.
  1. Average Versus score needed: 800+. This should be the average that you shoot for to keep your alliance in the top 100 for any given event. Fail to meet this score and you'll risk upsetting your alliance leaders and set yourself up to be replaced.
  2. Average Season score needed: 9,500+. This should be your target number. If you're on track to reach this target great. If it looks like you'll come in lower than that, consider pushing the simulator to boost your own number.
  3. Average Sim score needed: 1500+. Sim is padding on top of what you earn in the versus events. It can be lost which makes it very hard to gauge how solidly in the top 100 your alliance actually is. Aiming for 1500 points is a solid and maintainable margin of points to help keep your alliance up in the rankings.

If you feel there are other tips or rules that should be included, please PM me directly. Do not reply to this thread with your suggestions. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 30 April 2018 - Altered Rule 5.

Comments

• SlymasSlymas Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Hello!

New player here. Looking for an active alliance. Play daily, both pvp and pve. Working on my roster. Have all 2*. Working on their lvl and powers. Beginning to loot 3* step by step. Have 19 roster places.

Currently in a random public alliance, but compared to points earned in events I'm always among top3 between my ally members.

Agent rank 19. Slymas.
    Not interested in voice chats. Need more info? Just ask. Not sure what else is relevant to share.

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Slymas/
  • JCWannaBJCWannaB Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hey all!

Looking for a PvE focused alliance that has the same level of effort that I do.  I play daily and typically exceed max reward points for every event.

I am on day 109, have 123 roster slots (see roster below if interested).  To summarize, I have the 2 star farm in full swing with all 2 stars, all 3 stars are rostered (about 1/4 champed, another 1/4 are 3 covers or less from being champed), all but 23 4 stars rostered, and 5 5 stars rostered.

I also do some light PvE, but here lately, I've made the jump to SCL7 and have been loving the 4 star cover rewards!

Please let me know if I might fit the group! Thanks and have a great evening!

• Sleepy72Sleepy72 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    edited January 26
    Found one thanks
  • FendermanFenderman Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I have been playing MPQ for about 3 months.  I have about half of my 3* Star Roster Champed.  I am Shield Rank 58 and max out most PvE events.  I'm generally the most productive member of my current alliance in PvE and I'd like to feel like I'm getting more support from like minded players.  DM if your interested in having me fill your roster.
  • thatgyemartinthatgyemartin Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Daily player here looking for an alliance to connect with for the sinister 6 event. I have 8 champed 5* chars, SCL 154, T100 PVE & T25-T50 PVP, let me know if you have an opening for this event.
  • ShrinkMeShrinkMe Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited February 11
    Found an alliance.
  • mrsunshinemrsunshine Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited February 24
    Found an alliance!
  • harry_hoodharry_hood Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi,

I'm looking for a new alliance. I play daily, but would consider myself a casual player. I tend to focus on PVE more that PVP. Currently working on champing all my 2*'s and covering more 3*'s. Below is a link to my current roster.

I'm hoping to find an alliance that will actively participate in events and help me process. Please let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to finding a new active alliance. 

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/harry_hood12/
  • BecauseReasonzBecauseReasonz Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hey all,

I’m a new player to mpq, I’m looking for an alliance that will show me the ropes to game and help me progress further in this game. 

I put up about 500 in pvp, and about 20,000 in pve. I have a pretty weak roster since just starting so pvp is tough for me but I will commit as much as I can.

I am apart of the Phoenix ForceX alliance right now but I’m looking for a group that has more communication. I prefer discord if possible but will approach any route. Thanks all!

BeacauseReasonz. (Nick)
  • MaxPowersMaxPowers Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    5* player looking for PVE alliance. Playing daily in SCL9, almost always hit max progression. Have every character rostered, almost every 4* champed.

• MagnaofIllusionMagnaofIllusion Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited March 4
    EDIT - Thanks to all who messaged ... have found a new home.

Hello all,

I've think I need to find a more active alliance.  The casual group I've been with since joining has gone too far on the side of casual for my tastes.

About Me - I'm a day 650ish player.  I play primarily PVE (usual SCL8) and some PVP (SCL 9) play.  I do VIP each month and very very occasionally make a Logan's Loonies buy.  I'm not a Line / Discord participator due to my real life.

About My Roster - I'm solidly in the 4* Star realm.  I have all 2s and 3s rostered and farming both.  I have every 4 rostered and have about 22 left to champ.  Of those 22 all but 7 have 13+ covers as I'm in the dreaded ISO gulch.  I have all 5s rostered (except for those not released to Latest Legends).   My plan is to mostly complete the 4 Champ process (I estimate about 9 months) and then change my CP / Token pull goals to champing three 5s at once.

About PVE Play - I play daily.  The only times I miss playing daily are when I am out of the country and have no mobile internet access.   I max individual progression on 95-99% of PVE Events (Normal, Circuit, Alliance Events) and the rare occasions I don't is due to my weekend getting very busy due to family.  I don't play optimally as I take my chances to play when I can.

About PVP Play - My goal each event is 575 / 16 wins for the 10CP.  If I judge the 4 reward at 900 highly sought after (mainly new release heroes) I will push for that if I have the time.  I max progression in the simulator each season.  I don't both with shielding.

What I'm looking for - An alliance where I don't have to carry more than half the roster in Alliance style events and in general the overall majority of the alliance is of similar commitment to me.

Have interest - send me a message!  Thanks for reading in any case!
  • djarcanusdjarcanus Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited March 6
    [Update: Thanks for the responses. I have a new alliance.]

Hi.

I've been playing since beta. I'm friends with several people who work/have worked at Demiurge so I'm in an alliance with people who made the game + their families + some of our friends. Unfortunately, people who work on games rarely become addicted to their output. We used to have 18-20 active players, but now it's like 8-9. I was always one of the top players in the alliance, but at this point I've cruised way past everyone with our former leader trailing slightly behind me, but he only logs in daily to do DPD and maybe a little more. As sad as I'll be to leave them, it's time for me to move on as I'm continually disappointed by the team PVE results.

I'm looking for a new alliance that will suit my needs and play style. I had a baby 6 months ago so I'm a less hardcore than I used to be. I play both PVP and PVE.

In PVP (Level 9), my matches end at 3AM EST except on Wednesday, which either ends at 6AM EST or the last time slot (3PM EST). I try to complete my run with as close to 24 hours on the clock as possible so there's minimum retaliation. It's very rare that I score less than 900. My goal is to get the 4* at 900. If the combo is favoring me, I'll go for 1000, which I often get. I've only ever hit 1200 a few times. I shield up for the remaining time and always place in T25, sometimes T10, and on rare occasion, T5.

In PVE (Level 9), my missions end at 2AM EST. I used to be able to stay up and finish right before 2AM, then do the initial run of the next missions after, but my wife and I had baby 6 months ago. Now I am rarely up at 2AM to play the missions at the start so I do it when I get up. I usually play the remaining missions closer to midnight with a bunch of time to spare. I'm definitely not maxing out my points like I used to; however, I still get all progression rewards and place in T50, often in T20. I can't give an example of a final PVE score as the last tournament was the Thanos alliance match. I played every mission possible and just cleared enough points to get the top progression reward for the legendary token.

My roster:
    * All 3*s max champed except Angel (champed 235, but not yet maxed). I have a second set of all of them making their way to max champ. When that happens, I sell the extra and start over.
    * All 4*s champed except Taskmaster (433), Spider-Ham (234), and Magick (133). I'll eventually get enough limited covers. I never use them anyway.
    * 16/32 5*s are champed, including KP, Thor, Okoye, JJ, Thanos, all the 5*s people hate fighting. The rest are mostly maxed as far as they can go. I'm 5 characters short of maxing all of them. Once I do that in the next month or so, ISO is going to be irrelevant to me as I'll be able to pile as much ISO as needed to any new character.

My current alliance is called Midcore. It came up when I checked off both "Display Full Alliances" and "Display Private Alliances". My username is djarcanus. My VIP is active and today is day 1948 of playing. I'm a team player and not a jerk. I'll get you a lot of points in both PVP and PVE. If you tell me specifically what you want for team-ups, I will try to send those to you. I don't always seem to get the messages in the alliance chat window, but I do read them all and often contribute in conversation. I use slack, discord, and facebook for chatting if the alliance has a channel/group outside the game.

What I'm looking for in an Alliance:
    * Full or mostly full.
    * All or most members play daily.
    * Many members play both PVP and PVE.
    * All or most members play team events to acquire new characters.
    * I've looked at some of the posts from alliances looking for new members, but they seem either solely focused on PVP or totally casual. I'm probably easy going hardcore. Are there any alliances like that?
    * People who are nice and not uptight if a member might fail to meet expected points once in a while.

Thanks!

-tony

[Edit: Just drew the last Cable and Kingpin during lunch so next time they're required in PVE, I'll champ them.]
  • Junglejim5Junglejim5 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    djarcanus said:
    Hi.

I've been playing since beta. I'm friends with several people who work/have worked at Demiurge so I'm in an alliance with people who made the game + their families + some of our friends. Unfortunately, people who work on games rarely become addicted to their output. We used to have 18-20 active players, but now it's like 8-9. I was always one of the top players in the alliance, but at this point I've cruised way past everyone with our former leader trailing slightly behind me, but he only logs in daily to do DPD and maybe a little more. As sad as I'll be to leave them, it's time for me to move on as I'm continually disappointed by the team PVE results.

I'm looking for a new alliance that will suit my needs and play style. I had a baby 6 months ago so I'm a less hardcore than I used to be. I play both PVP and PVE.

In PVP (Level 9), my matches end at 3AM EST except on Wednesday, which either ends at 6AM EST or the last time slot (3PM EST). I try to complete my run with as close to 24 hours on the clock as possible so there's minimum retaliation. It's very rare that I score less than 900. My goal is to get the 4* at 900. If the combo is favoring me, I'll go for 1000, which I often get. I've only ever hit 1200 a few times. I shield up for the remaining time and always place in T25, sometimes T10, and on rare occasion, T5.

In PVE (Level 9), my missions end at 2AM EST. I used to be able to stay up and finish right before 2AM, then do the initial run of the next missions after, but my wife and I had baby 6 months ago. Now I am rarely up at 2AM to play the missions at the start so I do it when I get up. I usually play the remaining missions closer to midnight with a bunch of time to spare. I'm definitely not maxing out my points like I used to; however, I still get all progression rewards and place in T50, often in T20. I can't give an example of a final PVE score as the last tournament was the Thanos alliance match. I played every mission possible and just cleared enough points to get the top progression reward for the legendary token.

My roster:
    * All 3*s max champed except Angel (champed 235, but not yet maxed). I have a second set of all of them making their way to max champ. When that happens, I sell the extra and start over.
    * All 4*s champed except Taskmaster (433), Spider-Ham (234), and Magick (133). I'll eventually get enough limited covers. I never use them anyway.
    * 16/32 5*s are champed, including KP, Thor, Okoye, JJ, Thanos, all the 5*s people hate fighting. The rest are mostly maxed as far as they can go. I'm 5 characters short of maxing all of them. Once I do that in the next month or so, ISO is going to be irrelevant to me as I'll be able to pile as much ISO as needed to any new character.

My current alliance is called Midcore. It came up when I checked off both "Display Full Alliances" and "Display Private Alliances". My username is djarcanus. My VIP is active and today is day 1948 of playing. I'm a team player and not a jerk. I'll get you a lot of points in both PVP and PVE. If you tell me specifically what you want for team-ups, I will try to send those to you. I don't always seem to get the messages in the alliance chat window, but I do read them all and often contribute in conversation. I use slack, discord, and facebook for chatting if the alliance has a channel/group outside the game.

What I'm looking for in an Alliance:
    * Full or mostly full.
    * All or most members play daily.
    * Many members play both PVP and PVE.
    * All or most members play team events to acquire new characters.
    * I've looked at some of the posts from alliances looking for new members, but they seem either solely focused on PVP or totally casual. I'm probably easy going hardcore. Are there any alliances like that?
    * People who are nice and not uptight if a member might fail to meet expected points once in a while.

Thanks!

-tony

[Edit: Just drew the last Cable and Kingpin during lunch so next time they're required in PVE, I'll champ them.]
    Hello 
    djarcanus , i am looking for players who grind daily either to the 4* cover or run it through full progression .
    I had read but not all and am interested in having you in Thors Elite and if you are still wanting in you can join as i have privatized the alliance to save the slots available .
    What is your ign as if you are still interested i'll know who you are .
    Thanks and hope on seeing you join 

Junglejim5
    EDIT - Thanks to all who messaged ... have found a new home.

Hello all,

I've think I need to find a more active alliance.  The casual group I've been with since joining has gone too far on the side of casual for my tastes.

About Me - I'm a day 650ish player.  I play primarily PVE (usual SCL8) and some PVP (SCL 9) play.  I do VIP each month and very very occasionally make a Logan's Loonies buy.  I'm not a Line / Discord participator due to my real life.

About My Roster - I'm solidly in the 4* Star realm.  I have all 2s and 3s rostered and farming both.  I have every 4 rostered and have about 22 left to champ.  Of those 22 all but 7 have 13+ covers as I'm in the dreaded ISO gulch.  I have all 5s rostered (except for those not released to Latest Legends).   My plan is to mostly complete the 4 Champ process (I estimate about 9 months) and then change my CP / Token pull goals to champing three 5s at once.

About PVE Play - I play daily.  The only times I miss playing daily are when I am out of the country and have no mobile internet access.   I max individual progression on 95-99% of PVE Events (Normal, Circuit, Alliance Events) and the rare occasions I don't is due to my weekend getting very busy due to family.  I don't play optimally as I take my chances to play when I can.

About PVP Play - My goal each event is 575 / 16 wins for the 10CP.  If I judge the 4 reward at 900 highly sought after (mainly new release heroes) I will push for that if I have the time.  I max progression in the simulator each season.  I don't both with shielding.

What I'm looking for - An alliance where I don't have to carry more than half the roster in Alliance style events and in general the overall majority of the alliance is of similar commitment to me.

Have interest - send me a message!  Thanks for reading in any case!
    Hello Magnaofillusion 

I am looking for active players as i have read but not all of the thread explaining aboit yourself & am interested in having you in the alliance . I own 3 alliances with more on the way and am costantly grinding away in both , anyway enough about me lol are you still looking if so what's your ign as i have privatized the alliance to save the slots for wanted players . The name is Thors Elite and if your still looking i will keep an eye out and approve you .
    Chitosama said:
    Hi,

Looking for an alliance, I am just coming back from a 2-year hiatus. I am rank 45 and can average 600+ PVP. Currently looking for a PVP focused alliance. I do some PVE, no zeros, but will not make that a priority. I have some 4 and 5 stars but nothing viable and will be doing 50 plus matches to get the 4-stars in PVP. 

Mostly casual player and want to help while gettimg some help.

Please let me know if you have room for someone like me.

Will update once I join an alliance, ign Chitosama.
    Chitosama said:
    Hi,

Looking for an alliance, I am just coming back from a 2-year hiatus. I am rank 45 and can average 600+ PVP. Currently looking for a PVP focused alliance. I do some PVE, no zeros, but will not make that a priority. I have some 4 and 5 stars but nothing viable and will be doing 50 plus matches to get the 4-stars in PVP. 

Mostly casual player and want to help while gettimg some help.

Please let me know if you have room for someone like me.

Will update once I join an alliance, ign Chitosama.
    Hello Chitosama 
    Sorry as i thought i had made it clear that i am looking for a PVE player as that's what the alliance is but PVP can be played while waiting for your team to health up , if your still interested let me know .
    Junglejim5
  • BanelinghugsBanelinghugs Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited March 8
    Hello, my t100 pve alliance broke up so I'm looking for another t100 pve alliance. Currently have 5*Thor champed with okoye at 5/5/1 and 40+ 4* champed.

I always hit 1.2x+ in pve progression in scl8 for speed. Only dable in pvp sometimes going for the 10cp but trying to do it more when I can.

PM if interested!

edit: found one thx.
    Hello, my t100 pve alliance broke up so I'm looking for another t100 pve alliance. Currently have 5*Thor champed with okoye at 5/5/1 and 40+ 4* champed.

I always hit 1.2x+ in pve progression in scl8 for speed. Only dable in pvp sometimes going for the 10cp but trying to do it more when I can.

PM if interested!
    Banelinghugs hello 
    Thanks for taking the time to look at my post but sorry as it's not a T100 alliance as of yet but am working on it becoming one and to bring it into line with my main alliance which have no slots available . Sorry for any misleading i may have caused 

Junglejim5
  • BanelinghugsBanelinghugs Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

PM if interested!
    Banelinghugs hello 
    Thanks for taking the time to look at my post but sorry as it's not a T100 alliance as of yet but am working on it becoming one and to bring it into line with my main alliance which have no slots available . Sorry for any misleading i may have caused 

Junglejim5
    ?? This is a general thread.. not yours.. 
  • JuzanotherfanboyJuzanotherfanboy Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited March 12

Casual player looking for an alliance that plays daily but is not crazy serious. 

Current alliance is dying. Just 4 active players. 

I play every day focusing on PVE and am working my way up from a 4* player. No 5* champed yet and Kitty Grocket is the go to team. 

Occasional PVP on the weekends. My last was a 900 point run. 

Shield resupply day 1890.

Current alliance: lampon heroes (ZephyrSG)

Update: Found an alliance. Thanks for all the invites. 

• ChitownChitown Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I'll be finishing Space Stone season around 8300 pts.

I've been part of a top 100 PVE alliance and use to PVE expectations.

Looking for an alliance that is focused on both PVE and PVP