Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Single Player Looking for an Alliance? Post Here

DuckyDucky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for this Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you've accepted an alliance. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the alliance leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted an alliance invite once you've found a new home in-game. Once players have indicated they have found an alliance, their posts will be removed from the thread.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, PM that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.
  4. Don't advertise your alliance here. If you're an alliance leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. After posts reach 30 days, they will be deleted. This is to keep the player pool fresh and active for inquiring commanders looking for recruits.

Tips for Recruitment
  1. Post relevant tournament information. Don't post "I average top 50 in PvP"; rather post "I average 700 points in PvP". It gives alliance leaders a clearer understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. Same thing for PvE events - saying top 5 doesn't mean all that much if you missed half of the progression rewards. Give specific examples from recent PvEs about how many points you scored. Also, when listing Versus Season scores, list your simulator score as well (it helps give recruiters an idea of what your average Versus score is versus "padding" that comes from the simulator).
  2. Highlight your roster strengths and roster plans. Listing all your characters is equivalent to padding your resume with fluff. No one honestly cares that you have a level 25 Moonstone with 13 covers. List your 3*'s and which ones you're currently working to level up. Or if you're a 2* player, list your 2*'s that you're working on and which 3* you're trying to transition in and who they'll be replacing. This gives recruiters an idea of how much thought you're putting into the game and whether you have any sort of plan for how you're going to play in the future. If you have a Gamependium setup of your roster, a link to it would help with this as well.
  3. Link your current alliance. Assuming it won't upset or get you kicked out of your current alliance, provide the name of your current alliance so that recruiters can view your profile directly.
  4. Express your expectations. Alliances exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in an alliance (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.).
  5. Be reasonable in your expectations. If you're a semi-daily player with all 2*'s, don't expect an invite to a top 50 or even a top 100 alliance.
  6. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active you are or what your roster looks like is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with your style of gameplay.

How to get in a top 100 PVP alliance
Now that seasons are underway for 4* Thor, and now that alliances are defaulting to 20 members, I thought I'd offer some tips for players seeking to get into the top 100 alliances. This is based off what I saw in season VII, and I expect it will only go up as more alliances get to fighting strength. If you don't feel you can maintain this level of activity, then don't join an alliance aiming for the top 100. You will only be setting yourself up for future discord as the season comes down to the wire.
  1. Average Versus score needed: 800+. This should be the average that you shoot for to keep your alliance in the top 100 for any given event. Fail to meet this score and you'll risk upsetting your alliance leaders and set yourself up to be replaced.
  2. Average Season score needed: 9,500+. This should be your target number. If you're on track to reach this target great. If it looks like you'll come in lower than that, consider pushing the simulator to boost your own number.
  3. Average Sim score needed: 1500+. Sim is padding on top of what you earn in the versus events. It can be lost which makes it very hard to gauge how solidly in the top 100 your alliance actually is. Aiming for 1500 points is a solid and maintainable margin of points to help keep your alliance up in the rankings.

If you feel there are other tips or rules that should be included, please PM me directly. Do not reply to this thread with your suggestions. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 30 April 2018 - Altered Rule 5.

Comments

• mendez27mendez27 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2018
    Hey everyone. I've never been in a guild better than top 5000 on this game and im finally looking for one better than that which actually has players that play regularly at a decent level and get alliance rewards. I play every day, level 6 or 7 depending on how much I play that day, and generally top 50 or 100 on story and around top 100 on versus. I'm not sure what people value since i've never searched out an alliance so I can provide more info on different things if you want. 
  • mybigpotmybigpot Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Currently in deadpoolstaco

Looking for a semi easygoing alliance. Not a lot of chat but daily play and average 650 pvp 2000 on shield simulator. PvE boss events to full progression. A little PvE as time allows. 2* and 3* farming with 51 4* champed and OML champ. All 4 and 5* rostered except 1. 
  • KillinstinctKillinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Looking for an alliance with only PVE boss obligations. I am an old school player who stopped playing for a couple of years. I am a daily player and I play both pve as pvp, although more pvp than pvp.
  • unseen87unseen87 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hello everyone 

I'm a casual player coming back from a break, looking for a new home. I focus on PvE but also do a little PvP when I have characters boosted in the event. Right now I'm mainly using my 3* Champion team, but I have a lot of 4* and some 5* that I'm building up. As of right now I'm in some random alliance for the daily ISO. 

Preferably I would want a alliance that focuses also in PvE events, and has active players. 

Thanks
  • uri65uri65 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2018
    Hello I am looking for an alliance to be able to be in Spanish game every day
    In the game I am savatage I do not spend money but I have almost all the characters
    Hola busco alianza a poder ser en español juego todos los días
    En el juego soy savatage no gasto dinero pero tengo casi todos los personajes

//Translated To English -Brigby

• Dreamingtree41Dreamingtree41 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I play everyday, most days for at least 1-2 hours, and I feel that I have “outgrown” my current public alliance.  For example, the pve events were you need to defeat a single enemy, my alliance can never reach Round 5.  

I am level 68. I have all but 2 of the 3* characters available leveled up as champions.  I am only missing 2 or 3 4* characters, and a few are close to being champions.

Finally, I am able to do both pve and pvp

If any alliance is interested, then please either respond to this post or email me at [email protected]
  • juanmyhjuanmyh Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2018
    Player: juanmyh

Daily player, start a month ago but quick progression being very active

Seeking: An alliance that could be able to complete the alliance event, and at least take the 3 covers for the 4* character 

Roster: Shield Lvl 37, you can see my roster on my current alliance free stuff 

PvE: Usually play at level 6, taking all the rewards and taking top 100+

PvP: play at level 6 too,  use to top 100 with an average of 450-500 points

Current Alliance: free stuff. Good people but i want more progression on the alliance event and more competitive team

If someone interesting on me for his alliance drop me a message. Thanks

i have already found an alliance

• DoragonDoragon Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited January 8
    English speaking player looking for an alliance. Active daily player who recently restarted after a few years, so I have a significant 3* roster, playing at SCL6 for PVE and SCL7 for PVP.
    • Looking for: Top 100 alliance that participates in both PVP and PVE events.
    • Roster: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Doragon/spreadsheet/
    • PVP (SCL7): Average of 850pts, Top 25.
    • PVE (SCL6): Points vary per event, Top 10 if I have all the Featured Characters.
    • Found alliance: GreyWolf Elite.
    Thanks!
  • LavaManLeeLavaManLee Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2018
    Found alliance.  Thanks to all for the invite.  This is a great community!
  • Steel_ColtSteel_Colt Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2018
    @LavaManLee Hey man, hit us up. We are NachoProblem, we play PVE mostly, do Boss events to full progression every time and generally a fun group of people. If you join us, we also have a Facebook page, if you'd like to join us there too. 

Edit: We have two open spots, if anyone else reads this and wants to join us, let us know, either here or post on our NachoProblem alliance page on this forum.

Edit 2.0: @Doragon, if you want to grow your roster, come and find us. 
  • hilsen2hilsen2 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2018

Looking for new full time alliance.

I have all characters with about half my 4*s Champed.  I only need about 48 more covers to have all 4* covered.  I have 19 4*s waiting for enough Iso to champ. 14 4*s with less than 13 covers.

Shield Rank 124

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Hilsen2/

I play everyday and win out on Boss events.

I always get at least 100% complete in PVE, sometimes 120%.

I usually get above 900 pts in PVP (Sometimes i drop, others i shield - will shield if required).

Go to team is Lvl 405 - 5*Cap, Hood, and America Chavez.

I have 101 LL pulls saving for 300 to champ some 5*s.

Getting a little bored in the iso bottleneck and hoping a competitve alliance will help break the routine.

I have a semi-decent alliance right now, but i am putting in a lot more effort than i am receiving.  Im also looking to expedite my 300 pulls.

Let me know if you are interested and I look forward to working with you.

Hilsen2

• soprano1soprano1 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Edited to add: I have a new alliance now. Thanks to all of you who asked! 

Looking for a new alliance. My current alliance ( phoenix fires) has 19 people, but I appear to be one of only 3 active players. I always place first in my alliance boss events because I'm the only one actively trying. I'm an active, daily player, VIP, have rostered all of 2* (that I sell and rebuild), have champed all 3*, rostered all but one of the 4* with three of them champed and several close. I'm not looking for a top alliance or whatever, but I would like to be part of an alliance that is at least active. I place #1 in all the boss events because sometimes I'm one of only 2 or 3 people to even try.  I play both PvP and PvE and the Deadpool Daily. My IGN is soprano1 (brownie points for an alliance that doesn't poke fun at my name....) 
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/soprano1/

• ConcaveConcave Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I am looking active alliance. My rooster is over 80 chars. All 2 or 3- stars are maxed out or on their way there. I play 5 hours per day and fully participate in pvp and pve (40 wins).

nick Concave
  • SngneideSngneide Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hi,

I'm looking for a an active PvE alliance that generally is T50 or T100.

This is my roster: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/sngneide1/

Do message PM if we can work together. Thanks
  • BazabooBazaboo Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Hello!

I'm a new player, but im starting to understand how the game works and I think im doing pretty well. My current team is lvl 70 4* X-Force wolverine, lvl 50  1* model 35 ironman, and lvl 40 3* classic Spider-man. I have a few other good characters that I use.

I wish I knew more stuff about tiers, ranking, etc, so that I could provide more information. I play multiple times a day and Im willing to spend a few bucks every now and then.

My current clan is called cleverbootcamp.

Anyways, let me know if you're looking for a dedicated player willing to learn. Thanks!
  • ESN91ESN91 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    edited December 2018
    Hello,

I'm a 5* player.

I reach 1200 on each PVP during the Seasons.
    In PVE, I'm more casual : I complete all nodes 6 or 7 times to finish in the top 100.

I don't use Line or Discord for MPQ (already using them for another game... That's enough for me).

I'm looking for an alliance where all members play regularly (particularly for boss events)
    Here is my roster : https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/ESN91/

Thanks for your time.

PS : I'm french... As You can see, I'm not very good at writing in other languages... But I will if needed ^^

Found an alliance.
    thanks !
  • SlymasSlymas Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Hello!

New player here. Looking for an active alliance. Play daily, both pvp and pve. Working on my roster. Have all 2*. Working on their lvl and powers. Beginning to loot 3* step by step. Have 19 roster places.

Currently in a random public alliance, but compared to points earned in events I'm always among top3 between my ally members.

Agent rank 19. Slymas.
    Not interested in voice chats. Need more info? Just ask. Not sure what else is relevant to share.

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Slymas/
  • JCWannaBJCWannaB Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hey all!

Looking for a PvE focused alliance that has the same level of effort that I do.  I play daily and typically exceed max reward points for every event.

I am on day 109, have 123 roster slots (see roster below if interested).  To summarize, I have the 2 star farm in full swing with all 2 stars, all 3 stars are rostered (about 1/4 champed, another 1/4 are 3 covers or less from being champed), all but 23 4 stars rostered, and 5 5 stars rostered.

I also do some light PvE, but here lately, I've made the jump to SCL7 and have been loving the 4 star cover rewards!

Please let me know if I might fit the group! Thanks and have a great evening!

• DproUKnoDproUKno Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited January 5
    Edited: I have found an alliance. Thanks for all inquiries!

- Dpro

• Sleepy72Sleepy72 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Coming back from a year break going pve focus after top 100 alliance pve pvp just getting whatever