Single Player Looking for an Alliance? Post Here

DuckyDucky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for this Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you've accepted an alliance. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the alliance leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted an alliance invite once you've found a new home in-game. Once players have indicated they have found an alliance, their posts will be removed from the thread.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, PM that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.
  4. Don't advertise your alliance here. If you're an alliance leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. After posts reach 30 days, they will be deleted. This is to keep the player pool fresh and active for inquiring commanders looking for recruits.

Tips for Recruitment
  1. Post relevant tournament information. Don't post "I average top 50 in PvP"; rather post "I average 700 points in PvP". It gives alliance leaders a clearer understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. Same thing for PvE events - saying top 5 doesn't mean all that much if you missed half of the progression rewards. Give specific examples from recent PvEs about how many points you scored. Also, when listing Versus Season scores, list your simulator score as well (it helps give recruiters an idea of what your average Versus score is versus "padding" that comes from the simulator).
  2. Highlight your roster strengths and roster plans. Listing all your characters is equivalent to padding your resume with fluff. No one honestly cares that you have a level 25 Moonstone with 13 covers. List your 3*'s and which ones you're currently working to level up. Or if you're a 2* player, list your 2*'s that you're working on and which 3* you're trying to transition in and who they'll be replacing. This gives recruiters an idea of how much thought you're putting into the game and whether you have any sort of plan for how you're going to play in the future. If you have a Gamependium setup of your roster, a link to it would help with this as well.
  3. Link your current alliance. Assuming it won't upset or get you kicked out of your current alliance, provide the name of your current alliance so that recruiters can view your profile directly.
  4. Express your expectations. Alliances exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in an alliance (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.).
  5. Be reasonable in your expectations. If you're a semi-daily player with all 2*'s, don't expect an invite to a top 50 or even a top 100 alliance.
  6. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active you are or what your roster looks like is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with your style of gameplay.

How to get in a top 100 PVP alliance
Now that seasons are underway for 4* Thor, and now that alliances are defaulting to 20 members, I thought I'd offer some tips for players seeking to get into the top 100 alliances. This is based off what I saw in season VII, and I expect it will only go up as more alliances get to fighting strength. If you don't feel you can maintain this level of activity, then don't join an alliance aiming for the top 100. You will only be setting yourself up for future discord as the season comes down to the wire.
  1. Average Versus score needed: 800+. This should be the average that you shoot for to keep your alliance in the top 100 for any given event. Fail to meet this score and you'll risk upsetting your alliance leaders and set yourself up to be replaced.
  2. Average Season score needed: 9,500+. This should be your target number. If you're on track to reach this target great. If it looks like you'll come in lower than that, consider pushing the simulator to boost your own number.
  3. Average Sim score needed: 1500+. Sim is padding on top of what you earn in the versus events. It can be lost which makes it very hard to gauge how solidly in the top 100 your alliance actually is. Aiming for 1500 points is a solid and maintainable margin of points to help keep your alliance up in the rankings.

If you feel there are other tips or rules that should be included, please PM me directly. Do not reply to this thread with your suggestions. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 30 April 2018 - Altered Rule 5.

Comments

• rdvargas1rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Hello All. 

I’m a veteran player who’s returned to the game after a year and a half away, and I’m looking for a new alliance (obviously, lol). 
    Shield rank is 203, 
    roster: 284 toons (I’m missing 7 5*s that were released while I was away)
    iso: 6.6M
    HP: 30K

Since I’ve been back I reach full progression on all PVE (SL 10). I haven’t been grinding for placement, but will if I’m back in a competitive alliance. I’ve been a part of top 25-50 Alliances most of time playing, but I’m ok with something more chill like top 100. 
    in PVP (SL 10) I usually get to 900, sometimes as much as 1200+. 
    So I’m a hybrid player that will grind if needed. If anybody has interest hit me up here or in game. Name is the same: rdvargas1. 
    Thanks, 
    ryan

• PyroPyro Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Hi..am looking for top 100 or top 50 alliance for pvp i make 900pts per pvp minimum..if you need daily player send me message..Thanks to all
  • Red5_StandingByRed5_StandingBy Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2021
    FOUND ALLIANCE

Hello everyone,

Am new to the game but am daily player SHIELD rank 33. Looking for a new alliance. Not expecting an invite to a top alliance, but would like one that places high enough in PVP and PVE to earn HP. Tired of sub500 finishes.
  • blake32blake32 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2021
    FOUND ALLIANCE

Hello everyone

Am looking for a top 100 PVE alliance

I allways get full progresion in PVE 

My Roster:

3* All champed
    4* Rostered 109 Champed 11
    5* Rostered 7 

+8000 pts actually in this PVP season missing 2 events due to vacations

I dont use Line or Discord and wont download them but I allways check ingame chat

Thanks!
  • VrenthIVrenthI Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited 17 January 2022, 09:29
    Edit: Alliance found, thanks  :)

I'm looking for a alliance. 
    Username: VrenthI 
    Current level: 86
    Current alliance: Vrenth - that's just my main account and one I used to play on a phone a while back. Just to get any alliance rewards (5263 rank in holiday season).

I play daily, sometimes only Deadpool's Daily, sometimes I spend a few hours. I rarely play PVEs, only when I have 5* character needed, and then mostly only that one battle. I do play other story events, like alliance ones - it always depends on rewards that I can get for it. In PVEs it depend on the lead character, but I usually get 25 wins reward, sometimes play to get 40 wins or even 50-75. In holiday season I've been 428, but I've played more than usual.

I'm looking for some casual players, just to get a little better alliance rewards. 

• WilsonFiskWilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    So I started not long after the game launched, and founded DeadpoolsTacos (which I see is still doing well). I was a hardcore, high level player up until 2018 when I decided to hang it up as running multiple alliances, Line chat and events became more of a job than a game. 

Just decided to pick the game back up this week after 3 years and looking for a casual but still active, chatty and fun hybrid alliance. In my first PVP back I ended with 645, and for PVE I'll complete all nodes, but not grinding for placement. Not interested in joining Line chat, but will respond in game or through PM here. 

I've got several champed 5*, but none of the new ones. A nice high-end time capsule from 3 years ago! Hopping with 5*BP & Thanos until I get some of these new characters figured out. 
  • jrock8379jrock8379 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    New player looking for alliance, Active every day in pve and pvp
  • PortallPortall Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited 21 January 2022 00:01
    *Edit* Found an alliance, thanks everyone.

Hi all, I'm a very active returning player looking for an alliance to help me progress further.

Currently trying to transition into 4* land, with 13 3* champed with 9 more ready when I get the iso. Have 4 covers for Polaris and 4 for Juggernaut (Fear) also.

Routinely finish in top 10 for PvP and top 100 PvE. Clearance level 39.

My Id is Portall and my current alliance is "Bojove Fretky" so feel free to look me up :) Hope to hear from you!
  • ScottieJoJoScottieJoJo Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Returning veteran player looking for casual alliance. I have a lot of catching up to do. Prefer LINE communication. Add me. Sjoudrey