Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Alliance Recruitment Thread

13»

Comments

• Marvy_MellowMarvy_Mellow Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    My friend and I are daily players with pretty decent rosters and want to join. I messaged you. Let me know. Thanks!
  • PeeOnePeeOne Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited January 3

Team Baymax is a newer alliance and looking to fill a 15 slots. 

2 of us came from a strong alliance of performers, but lack of communication became frustrating during boss events.

We are a relatively laid back alliance who realize there is life outside of games but still play regularly. 

Although we prefer members to get on daily, a couple day absence with a heads up is no problem.

We're not overly burdened with rules, just be active & understand that ALLIANCE EVENTS ARE A DEFINITE MUST!!

Please note: inactivity in group events (w/out notice) will result in player removal. This is our collective reason for being.

We do not have set in stone roster requirements, as we enjoy helping active players grow. Prize leeches are not welcome! 

Chat is encouraged, especially during group events, bouncing ideas off each other will definitely help everyone reach their true potential.

Search TeamBaymax

• JFischJFisch Posts: 97 Match Maker
    edited January 7
    Filled up again. Thanks for the interest!

Stans Lees has an opening available.
    We are a top 100 PVE/PVP hybrid, both sides of Civil War clearning, double deadly Places of Power/4-star covers from Sinister 600 alliance.
    Requirements are:
    • Max progression in release PVEs
    • 575+ in season PVPs
    • Full participation in boss events
    We have our own channel on the PuzzleWarriors Discord server and a number of us hang out/communicate there, but there is no specific Line or Discord requirements.

Why should you become a Stans Lees? You get all the benefits of a competitive alliance (extra covers of new releases, full boss event progression, a legendary token at the end of the season) with the convenience of a casual one (let us know when life happens and we'll carry you as long as we can rather than asking you to step aside or move to a different part of the 'family'). If you want to hang out and chat with some great folks on Discord, we're your group! If you just want to get your points and not worry about it, we're your group! If you're the best player in your casual alliance and you want to get more rewards for the same work, we're definitely your group!

Send me a PM if you're interested or, if you're already on the Discord server, reach out to me, DesertTortoise, or kandicro.
    edited January 9

TeamBaymax is a newer alliance and looking to fill a 15 slots. 

2 of us came from a strong alliance of performers, but lack of communication became frustrating during boss events.

We are a relatively laid back alliance who realize there is life outside of games but still play regularly. 

Although we prefer members to get on daily, a couple day absence with a heads up is no problem.

We're not overly burdened with rules, just be active & understand that ALLIANCE EVENTS ARE A DEFINITE MUST!!

Please note: inactivity in group events (w/out notice) will result in player removal. This is our collective reason for being.

We do not have set in stone roster requirements, as we enjoy helping active players grow. Prize leeches are not welcome! 

Chat is encouraged, especially during group events, bouncing ideas off each other will definitely help everyone reach their true potential.

Search TeamBaymax

• baarzobaarzo Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    HI, I'm baarzo from legion of beer, we are recruiting, aply in game to join.

the ally name is: Legion of Beer

here a description:

- daily players,  4* to 5* transition ally
    - very competive in special events, all ally enents completed
    - Season Top 500
    - own FB group for reward sharing (there you can see that we are real persons with real lifes) 'Legion of Beer MPQ'
    - we are casual and not hardcore 24/7 online
    -all rank are accepted
    - and do like beer (as a substitute other alcoholic beverages are acceptable icon_e_winkgif)

We are no top 100 alliance, we simply enjoy the game.

Again aplly in game if interest

Baarzo
  • Sleepy72Sleepy72 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Dagre said:
    Stark Naked is a private alliance that is looking for one member.  We are a T100 PVE focused alliance with no real requirements on PVP.  

Requirements:

-Minimum of full progression on PVE but more is encouraged

-Max points on Boss events and New Character Releases

-Joining of our Line app chat group

-Great attitude and willingness to help your teammates

Ideally we are looking for members who are into their 4* transition or better but exceptions can be made.  PM me here or connect with me on Line.  My Line ID is dagre4

• Sleepy72Sleepy72 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    edited January 16
    Joined one thx
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,534 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 11
    Fluffers is a dedicated T100 PvE alliance .  

Requirements:
    • Daily Play
    • Max PvE Progression Score in each PvE event
    • Focus on Alliance boss events when they occur
    • No PvP requirements
    We have LINE, participation is not required, but encouraged.

Failure to score more than 25% progression in any of the first 3 events after you join will result in immediate kick.

If you're interested PM me.

Current Recruitment Status: Full

Historical Rankings can be found here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/57263/fluffers-t100-pve-alliance/1/
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker

Lock & Load 3 (LL3) is still fishing around for a 20th player

We're a bunch of lazy vets who are T25PVP and T50PVE.  Mins are 900+ in PVP and prog+ in PVE. 

Plenty of advice and help as Lock and Load is a large alliance family.  Also room for advancement up to LL1 if you want.

Reach out here or on Line (also Punter1)

• 2112poe2112poe Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    AARP AVENGERS is currently looking for a new member. We are a casual alliance of mixed players with no minimum requirements. We only ask that you try to play everyday. We do well in alliance events usually finishing full progression. If you like playing MPQ but not having your life revolve around the game we would be an excellent fit.
  • mpqavsmpqavsmpqavsmpqavs Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Alliance name : pvp5000.
    Requirements:500 per pvp and 5000 per season.no pve requirements.
    Its a newly created alliance.
    Also it is public.so just search the name and join.both veterans and newbies welcome.
  • KlabanKlaban Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Noobtown is a small alliance. We have been just a duo for a while but recently went up to 6/20 and hoping that maybe few more people would like to join us. At the moment everybody has been playing daily.
    Mostly we have been focusing on PvE with versus events thrown in when the time allows (unfortunately there's this pesky thing called a job interfering). As I said we expanded very recently so as the rankings go I can only say that for the last couple of events it has been T2000 for PvE and T1000 for versus. As for rosters we mostly have 3* champed and working on rostering 4*.
    There aren't really any strict requirements, anyone who is looking for some alliance bonuses is welcome. We would like you to play fairly regularly and help out with alliance events, but it's understandable that real life takes precedence. It's not a private alliance so feel free to join if you are interested.
  • HistamielHistamiel Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Ne alliance seeking for members.
    Alliance Name: ________________

It is openend to any kind of players if you are able to play at least one game a day. 

• freakygeekfreakygeek Posts: 73 Match Maker
    MaliciousJager looking for 2 new members

We are getting close to placing top 100 in pvp (alliance season ranking 115 last season) and have frequently been getting top 100 for pve. Currently we would like players who at a minimum do 5 clears per node in PVE and 4000 points for a season score.
  • Quality_OpQuality_Op Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Maybe you're tired of playing solo...
    Alliance not meeting your needs?
    Recruits wanted for TEAM AWESOME!
    Victory after victory awaits!
    Even if you have a real life too.
    Learn what a REAL alliance feels like!
    PUZZLE QUEST
    can be fun and rewarding
    without taking over your life.

JOIN US!

Team Awesome is looking for 1 member to make our squad complete!
    We mostly focus on Alliance Events.
    The rest of the time, play whatever you want!
    Our requirements are as follows:

1. Play at least once every day.
    2. Play every Alliance Event, the big ones that happen once or twice a month.
    3. In normal Alliance Events (as opposed to the new multi-location ones), get a minimum score of 100,000 points.
    4. If you cannot meet the requirements for any reason, let the team know in the chat so we can cover for you.

That's it! Sound good? Send a private message to Quality_Op to apply!
    We look forward to showing you why we deserve the name TEAM AWESOME!!!

edited January 16
    TeamBaymax are trying to fill their last slots and it would be great to do so in the next 16 hours before Galactus Hungers starts
  • WontonzWontonz Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hellfire Clan looking for members, we have 3 alliances with varying activity requirements.

Hellfire Clan: Progression+ PVE, 600+ PVP
    Hellfire Clan2: Daily activity / DPD
    hfc4: PVE Progression

Openings available in all 3 clans (only 1 slot in HFC though)

Message me through LINE and we'll get you sorted out: wontonz3501

• Swifty 2Swifty 2 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Ampersand is recruiting! We are a family of alliances who are arranged based on PVP goals.  We currently have a spot open in Beta, as well as spots in Gamma, and Kappa. 

Ampersand is our t50 alliance, requiring 900/event, 11k for season.
    AmpersandBeta is our t100 alliance, requiring 700/event, preferably more, 8k for season.
    AmpersandGamma is our t250 alliance, requiring 400/event.
    AmpersandKappa is our Full-Progression Boss, daily-play alliance. 
    AmpersandDelta is our daily-play alliance.

We gather our top 20 scores from all groups for t100 PVE, but none of our groups have a PVE minimum. In boss events, our heavy hitters split up so we can get at least 4 groups to full completion. We focus on being a friendly, welcoming group who have fun; we enjoy helping each other and joking.  This is a game, after all!  Ampersand wants it to be fun for as many people as possible.

We will, of course, move people around between alliances as rosters improve or as playstyles change :)

Line is not required, but is strongly encouraged, as most of our communication takes place there. We do have a small presence on Discord, if that is preferred.  Pm me if interested 
13»