• Carmela
    Carmela Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2023

Update: Alliance complete

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2023

Slot now filled.

40Below is recruiting. We are a top 100 PVE alliance. We always finish boss events, normally within a couple of days.

Requirements are daily play, full progression in PVE and participation in boss events. No PVP requirements.

We communicate regularly in the chat but no expectations there other than letting us know if you're going to be unable to play at any point.

We are public at the moment - 1 free slot so if you can meet the requirements above then you are welcome to join!

• pinoles
    pinoles Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2023

King Slim recruiting.

Looking for active casual players.

No specific requirements: we prefer reasonable activity (daily or so is good, but we don't need you to check in every time Life happens) with an eye towards alliance/boss events.

All levels welcome!

• itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2023

The AoP group is a group of pve focused alliances. We have 1 spot in:

AoP 4ever. T250, sometimes t100 PVE alliance. We ask minimum 70% of full progression in pve. No reqs for pvp. Daily play, communication if you cannot meet reqs for some reason. Boss events focus on normal one, heroic one as best as we can. AoP 4ever uses the Line chat app to communicate, but it is not mandatory to have it as long as you communicate properly.

To apply, please contact me on Line ID itsuka789, on Discord (itsuka7) or pm here on the forum, or walk in and talk when set to public

UPDATE: position filled

• the_yogi
    the_yogi Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

RavenclawTower is recruiting, as we have had a major turnover of old commanders and looking for active casual players. We only require regular logging in (gone for more than a week = removal) and participation in alliance events. Beyond that, you get out of it what you put in. Looking forward to meeting anyone interested! Sincerely, The-Yogi!

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

40Below is recruiting. We are a top 100 PVE alliance. We get full progression rewards in boss events.

Requirements are daily play, full progression in PVE and participation in boss events. No PVP requirements.

We communicate regularly in the chat but no expectations there other than letting us know if you're going to be unable to play at any point.

We are public at the moment - 1 free slot so if you can meet the requirements above then join us. Contact me if you have any questions.

• Sidebernie
    Sidebernie Posts: 26 Just Dropped In

Recruiting for Zilver Mask!

Looking for adventure, romance, and really wild things?

Sorry, can’t help you. Good luck with that.

Looking for a casual alliance full of active players?

Zilver Mask is a long-standing casual group, trying to emphasize members who are active daily and enjoy interacting in chat. A few people drop a couple bucks on the game now and again, but we're really not a Money group. Most of us have a solid roster of champed 3s and 4s, and a few of us have made the 5* transition, but we're happy to have active players of all levels. We try to organize to do well in special alliance events, where we usually manage to complete progression rewards by the last clear. That's not really the usual state of affairs, though--we're active, but not that coordinated most of the time ;) . More often, Zilver mask finishes overall between 300-400 in events. We're stable and reliable, a good place to grow your roster, but not aggressively competitive. Our only real rule is that you need to let us know (generally either in-game or by messaging me here) if you're going to be absent for more than a week or so. We don't mind--life happens--but we appreciate being kept in the loop.

If you think you are interested, find us in the game as "zilver mask", or pm me with any questions.

Cmdr Sidebernie

• BagPuss
    BagPuss Posts: 70 Match Maker
    edited October 2023

~~Looking for player for boss event that can play the heroic side fairly well.
    Should be t50/100~~

Filled

Lmk

• Rodeodoctor669
    Rodeodoctor669 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2023

OCEANS 20 has one open spot.
    We score on average about top 200 per PVE event.

We were top 150 in the latest quandary boss event.

Looking for active daily, drama free player. Preferred roster at 4 to 5 star level.

Requirements are daily play unless notifed in advance, and mandatory boss event participation.

Update spot filled

• Phoenix000
    Phoenix000 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In

Shades o Chaos is recruiting ! Looking for a casual Public Alliance with a core group of very good players that play everyday ? We are the right fit for you !

The only requirements are :
    1. to have a few 5* covers ideally champed but not necessarily
    2. to play everyday in PVE and
    3. full participation in Alliance Boss events.

Interested in collaborating and grow with us ! !

Send me a message and we will gladly make a special spot just for you 😉

See you soon !

• 2023kobrakai
    2023kobrakai Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

Deadpool nacho is looking for some players. Looking for a casual Public Alliance with a core group of very good players that play everyday. We have a mixed group of experienced players but am looking forward to everyone succeeding.

Only requirements are :
    Play everyday (2-3 day)
    Participation in Alliance Boss events.

Questions Comments or Complaints let me know.

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards

Pod Six is a casual alliance that has two spots open:

No specific requirements for play or placement. We only ask for daily play and boss event play if possible. Lots of veteran rosters but welcoming of newer players too! If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

• Spawnhard
    Spawnhard Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2023

Edit: All spots filled, thank you!

Hello there!

Punisher612 is actively seeking a new member to join our alliance. We're a good fit for those who may have limited playtime, but are still committed to remaining active. We pride ourselves on our laid-back atmosphere, but we do expect everyone to do their best during alliance-wide events.

Currently, we typically rank within the top 225 in Alliance events, and in the last Quandary Heroic Mode event, we hit the 186th position. Our requirements are simple: You’re gonna need at least some 4-stars championed to be considered, try to play daily to maintain attendance, and we don’t care how much or what you decide to work on, but when alliance events are live, give it your all.

We understand that real life can get busy, and if you need a break, that's completely fine. Just keep us posted, and we'll gladly accommodate. However, to maintain a thriving alliance, communication is key, so unannounced inactivity may lead to removal.

We’re a public alliance, so you can just join up while spots remain, or PM me with any questions or concerns!

• Green_Rizla
    Green_Rizla Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2023

Angelsofexile2

Our friendly alliance are looking for new members & all we ask is…..

• Commitment & heavy participation in alliance events
    • You’re an active player
    • Have a good roster (good enough to do well in alliance events)

We are consistently in the top 300-400 performance wise in events (and improving), have friendly members with good rosters & we have at least 6 spots available….. so join us while you can :)

• demo8
    demo8 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2023

EDIT: ALL SPOTS FILLED! THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO WERE INTERESTED

Union Force 80 is looking to fill 2 roster spots. We're T100 PvE/PvP (although PvP is NOT required). When we're at full strength and working well, we're usually T50.

We require daily play and full PvE progression. We also expect full participation in Boss events. We are a somewhat casual family alliance, however, so we make allowances for those times where real life prevents the expected participation (as long as you communicate this prior).

PM me if you feel you'd be a good fit!

• demo8
    demo8 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2023

SPOT FILLED, SORRY!
    If anyone is still looking for a spot in the Boss event we can still open one up in UF80 - will finish T100 heroic. Message me ASAP.

• Albion25
    Albion25 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2023

Eventernals recruiting
    We are a PVE focused team currently just outside 100 in Ronan Heroic
    Looking for regular/daily players, full progression in PVE events and especially Alliance events
    PVP welcome but no requirement, no purchases, no external chat

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 168 Tile Toppler

@Albion25 said:
    Eventernals recruiting
    We are a PVE focused team currently just outside 100 in Ronan Heroic
    Looking for regular/daily players, full progression in PVE events and especially Alliance events
    PVP welcome but no requirement, no purchases, no external chat

I’m looking for exactly this. My alliance has dropped off. I have every 5* champed and get full progression on every PVE. Only play a little PVP. In game name is Dannyj. If you’ll have me, I’ll drop my current and come over.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 168 Tile Toppler

Excuse me, it’s Dannyj5