Alliance Recruitment Thread

DuckyDucky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,969 Community Moderator
edited July 2017 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for This Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you have filled all open positions. This is a courtesy to those alliances still recruiting as well as to those who are still hunting. If you have a new opening, re-post, instead of editing the original posting. Posts will be removed once they are marked as such in an effort to keep things manageable for recruits looking for a home.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see an alliance you're interested in, PM that poster. Any post that isn't an alliance seeking new members will be deleted.
  4. Don't post that you're an individual seeking an alliance. If you're an individual seeking an alliance, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. Please only post once per alliance, or family of alliances. This helps keep the list of alliances down so recruits can better access the thread. If multiple posts for alliances, or families of alliances, are found, the oldest posts will be removed.
  6. Any recruit posts that have not been updated in the past 60 days will be removed. This is to help make things easier for recruits searching and to keep information as current as possible in the thread.

Tips for Successful Recruiting
  1. List detailed expectations. Whether you're a top 50 alliance or a casual, make it very clear about what your expectations are regarding pve and pvp performance, level of social involvement, other apps that may be required (such as Line or another chat app), whether you ask for emails to conduct business, etc. The more information you provide, the better the fit will be for you and potential recruits.
  2. List Alliance Performance While past performance is not a guarantee of future results, it does provide some information that helps potential recruits gauge how they'll fit in.
  3. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active your alliance is or what your alliance performance has been is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with where your alliance is (or post that you have the goal of improving towards top 100). 

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 26 July 2017 - Added Rule 6
MPQ IGN: Ducky
SHIELD Rank: 140
Current alliance: Quack Fu 

*** This is my mod voice. ***
I am not an employee of D3 Go!, Demiurge or Hibernum.

Comments

• Swifty 2Swifty 2 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    edited January 9
    Ampersand is currently recruiting new permanent members.

we are looking for 900+ PvP player for our t50 (occasionally t25) group and two 800+ PvP players for our t100 group.

We have no PvE requirements, but we do gather our t20 PvE scores each PvE event.

Please PM Juicebox66&a, @BSE123(&;ß Cmdr) or line id: gmoney10. Serious enquiries only.
  • MagereMagere Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited February 2
    Looking for a casual group? Love to play but hate that constant "you must perform or put up #X points?" 
     Xandars Heroes is the place to be. We are a newer group and while pve is our focus, we do know how life can be....so the only real request we have is daily play...(gotta get that daily supply)...
     Otherwise we're a great guild who has veterans if you have questions, and newer players who came up with cool solutions of their own...either way we are always up for a chat ....game or not.

Private alliance, just ask and we will welcome you in!

UPDATE (Feb)----only 3 slots left..
    Everyone needs a bit of magic to fight the good fight
        "By the shades of the Seraphim, whos purpose is dark and right
         Lend me your wings and talons to end this fight"
        ~~dimensional entreaty to the Serahim--dark angels and ally to good-aligned Scorcerors

• ChrispxChrispx Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Starting a new casual alliance. 
    No requirements outside of daily play. Player will be booted after being inactive for more than two days. 
    PM me for details. 
  • TintaiwanTintaiwan Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    edited January 17
    The_Runaways
    Happy New Year.

We are a newer alliance, but we have 18 consistent players.  We are serious, but know life happens.  But it is growing more solid, as we remove those who don't play regularly.  

We are just starting out but focused on PVE and not too high end roster,

we look for at least half progress in PVE events.

We are consistently top 200, and get closer to T100.   So you could help us reach that...

we have a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/570107503322865/ (not mandatory)

we also track stats to keep it clear where folks stand: tiny.cc/runaways

IF YOU WANT IN:

PM me or just join.    (if no space on team let me know here or Facebook (TimMcCrackenTaiwan)

Let me know your in game ID too.  

Tim 

Two Spots open currently! 1/16

Tim
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/TinTaiwan/
    *- 1           ** - 13 farming            *** - 45            **** - 53            ***** - 14
    The_Runaways    An Alliance for serious players still building their roster.

• FientjeeeFientjeee Posts: 1 Just Dropped In

For Dutch look below

Hi, my alliance Active Dutchy is looking for new recruits.

We are an active alliance as the name says, but we want people to have fun too.

We encourage everyone to play as much as posible , we remove those who don't play for one week.

Our alliance focusses on PVE (story) and we try to get in the T500

we're a diversed guild who has more experienced and newer players.

We are always happy to give tips, however our chat is in Dutch

Hoi, onze alliantie Active Dutchy is opzoek naar nieuwe mensen.

Wij zijn een actieve guild, maar het moet wel leuk blijven.

We moedigen iedereen aan zoveel mogelijk te spelen, we verwijderen leden die 1 week niet gespeeld hebben.

Onze alliantie focused voornamelijk op PVE (story)

We zijn een gemengde groep met ervaren en nieuwe spelers.

Onze chat is in het nederlands.

Active Dutchy (18/20 players)

• Loganmonty81Loganmonty81 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    The Guardianxforce family is looking for some new members as we continue to grow. We have 3 teams and a PvE room as well. Our main team usually makes Top 10-25 in PvP and is looking for 1-2 that can consistently make 1300 mins. GxF2 usually places Top 50-100 in PvP and is looking for several players that can make 750 mins. GxF3 only requires daily play and has a mix of retired vets and up and comers. We have no PvE requirements, but have our own PvE alliance room that usually gets Top 50 rewards if you play PvE as well. We are a great group of players who all have fun and can accommodate just about any type of player. PM me on line at loganmonty81 if interested in joining our family.
  • EdelkinEdelkin Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    edited January 29
    Nitro Monkeys is looking for a few experienced members.  We are a very casual alliance.  Only looking for some daily play and contributions to boss events.  Completed level 7 on Galactus with some time to spare and looking to improve that performance a bit.  Contact if interested.
  • Beast1970Beast1970 Posts: 379 Mover and Shaker
    Come join one of the longest lasting alliances left in the game!  Dormammu has been around since alliances were created.  We value long term members, and understanding that there is life outside the game.  With that, some life has happened to take a few of our members out of the game for a bit, and we have some openings.

Dormammu U is a top 25/50 PvP, top 25 PvE alliance.  Minimum is 1K per season event PvP, 7 clears PvE.
    Dormammu PvP is a top 50/100 PvP alliance.  Minimum is 800 per season event.
    Dormammu PvE is a top 50/100 PvE alliance.  Minimum is 6/7 clears.

No drama, no truces.  Play how you like as long as you get your minimums.  We prefer people to be on Line, but it's not a requirement.

If you are interested, I can be contacted on Line (Beast1970), Discord (Beast1970), or pm me here (um, also Beast1970).  Come join us for the next season of your MPQ adventure!
    oKdWqfW.jpg

LINE ID: Beast1970 | Currently Recruiting!
  • AkuvilleAkuville Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Our alliance RogueKnights is looking for a new member. We're active, daily players at various stages of the game (for example, I'm slowly building a wide 5* roster myself, but some of us are still champing their 3*s). However, our lives do not revolve around the game, and we don't have any progression requirements in the PvE/PvP events.
    Please PM me if you're interested.
  • R-i-c-h-a-r-dR-i-c-h-a-r-d Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Hey guys,

We after someone working on their 4*roster to join our ranks. We’re mostly PVE with some PVP on the side. See recent post “Team Ultima Looking For Players Who Can Bring It!” In the main forum for more details. Thanks,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d
  • KhorkynKhorkyn Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited January 22

Alliance for Spanish Speaking Players. We have not hard rules to join, only to play every PvE at 20000 points because we want to score 600000 for the Alliance in events. No PvP requisites. We only demand regularity, daily playing. Every moth I do an atempt to raise the requisites, and that one that no plays will be kicked out.

Interested can contact with me or post as response to this message. Greetings from Spain.

SPANISH TRANSLATION

Alianza para jugadores Españoles/Hispanos o cualquier otro que se desenvuelva en la ilustre lengua de Cervantes. No somos pretenciosos, estamos arrancando, nuestro objetivo inicial sería que todos jugasen y pudiesemos arrancar con 600000 puntos en el Global de la Alianza (PvE) en eventos. Se pide regularidad, juego diario y participar en todos los eventos al menos hasta conseguir 20000 puntos, la idea es que la cosa vaya arrancando, eliminar a los que no jueguen (teniendo en cuenta su historial y posibles incidencias), para poco a poco is subiendo el liston.

Interesados podeis responder a este o contactar conmigo. Solo se pide juego diario, y participación regular en eventos, mínimo hasta 20000 puntos.

• Space DwarfSpace Dwarf Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Hellfire Clan has one open spot for its PVE Alliance. Need a dedicated player for our Top 25-50 Alliance. Hybrid players are welcome. We merc out our hybrid players if you are one. We clear Boss events quickly as well. Last time, we had 19 players reach personal progression in Apoc event and were done with all eight rounds in ~30 hours. You must have a Line account and you must be 4* player & above. PM me either here or on Line if interested.  Thanks
  • SkrimgeourSkrimgeour Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Are you looking for a boring, mature, PvE alliance with no drama? An alliance that has two openings and regularly finishes all the levels of boss clears and understands you have a life, a job and a family?

If so BloodnSteel is for you.

We are an alliance of casual players that comes together for Boss Events. We are mostly 4* players or 4* transitioners. 

If this sounds of interest, look us up. We would love two for the Galactus event, and if you like us...stick around.
  • DrNitromanDrNitroman Posts: 934 Critical Contributor
    edited January 25
    Lock and Load family is recruiting

Our family is still recruiting, if you want to be in a solid alliance for the incoming boss event, now is a good time!

In particular, Lock and Load2, Lock and Load4 and DeadpoolsTacos have openings but don't hesitate to contact us even if you are interested by a different alliance

please see this post for details and Line contacts (https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/764029/#Comment_764029 )
    TGudD5Opng1
  • poe2112poe2112 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    AARP Avengers is currently looking for a new member. We are a casual alliance that only asks that you play everyday. We score well in both PVE and PVP events but do not require play in either one. Contact if interested.
  • leftyquitleftyquit Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited January 31
    Leftyquit is looking to fill out the alliance team. Need members  Daily playing is preferred. Looking to get better PvP stats. Come and join! New Marvel players welcomed.
    It is a public alliance.
  • NotBAMFNotBAMF Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited February 12

One spot available in my alliance, Yancy-St.Gang. To describe us:

*Top 250 every season
    *Fringe Top 100/250 PVE (we often finish right outside T100 at around 105-115, and I'm looking for some help getting us into the T100 with consistency)
    *Very social with in-game chat, but it's not a requirement. We don't use LINE or anything like that.
    *Reached full progression on the recent Galactus event in about 40 hours

If you have any questions to want to join, PM me!

EDIT 2/12/2018: We may be in the market for a new teammate yet again!

• _M4ru__M4ru_ Posts: 90 Match Maker
    edited February 7
    5DeadlyPoisons, top100, pvp only. [currently full, thx]
    5DeadlyHexes, top50, pvp only.[still hiring]
    5DeadlyVenoms, top50 pvp, top50 pve. [hiring]

What we're looking for:

- pvp lovers  who can score 700 (Poisons) / 901 (Hexes) per pvp,
    - grinders :) who score 900 per pvp + 1.2x for pve (Venoms),
    - people who want to improve their rosters and scores and move up to higher tier alliances (Poisons),
    - decent communication skills, so we don't feel like we talk to ourselves  (Line not required),
    - people who just want to play pvp, no "truces", "shield checks", mandatory time slices etc. 

Interested? You know where to find me (PM)  or straight up apply to the desired alliance.
  • SemicircleSemicircle Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Couples is a new alliance.  Eager to welcome new players.  We focus on PvE but there are no requirements except that you play at least one battle per day.  We are not hardcore and are not focused on any type of ranking or placement.
    We do ask for civility and no strong language in alliance chat.
    Welcome! Come join the fun!
  • Heaka75Heaka75 Posts: 104 Tile Toppler

Agents_Of_Pve are now recrecruiting!  We're a t175 PvE only alliance looking for a couple of new  members to join. Play daily, hit the 1st command point scoring goal each event (or higher!) and have a chat in game if you like (we're a fairly sociable bunch), Line chat optional but highly recommended for team discussions. We also require max progression in boss events. We finished the most recent Galactus event in a day and a half. PM me if you are intersted.
    w1z8xxjpg
    Darkshaker83 Commander of Agents_Of_Pve