Alliance Recruitment Thread

DuckyDucky Posts: 2,065GLOBAL_MODERATORS Community Moderator
edited July 2017 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for This Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you have filled all open positions. This is a courtesy to those alliances still recruiting as well as to those who are still hunting. If you have a new opening, re-post, instead of editing the original posting. Posts will be removed once they are marked as such in an effort to keep things manageable for recruits looking for a home.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see an alliance you're interested in, PM that poster. Any post that isn't an alliance seeking new members will be deleted.
  4. Don't post that you're an individual seeking an alliance. If you're an individual seeking an alliance, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. Please only post once per alliance, or family of alliances. This helps keep the list of alliances down so recruits can better access the thread. If multiple posts for alliances, or families of alliances, are found, the oldest posts will be removed.
  6. Any recruit posts that have not been updated in the past 60 days will be removed. This is to help make things easier for recruits searching and to keep information as current as possible in the thread.

Tips for Successful Recruiting
  1. List detailed expectations. Whether you're a top 50 alliance or a casual, make it very clear about what your expectations are regarding pve and pvp performance, level of social involvement, other apps that may be required (such as Line or another chat app), whether you ask for emails to conduct business, etc. The more information you provide, the better the fit will be for you and potential recruits.
  2. List Alliance Performance While past performance is not a guarantee of future results, it does provide some information that helps potential recruits gauge how they'll fit in.
  3. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active your alliance is or what your alliance performance has been is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with where your alliance is (or post that you have the goal of improving towards top 100). 

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 26 July 2017 - Added Rule 6
MPQ IGN: Ducky
SHIELD Rank: 146
Current alliance: Quack Fu 

*** This is my mod voice. ***
I am not an employee of D3 Go!, Demiurge or Oktagon.

Comments

• TintaiwanTintaiwan Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    edited March 15

The_Runaways
    A Serious Alliance for folks still working on their rosters.  
    There are a lot of alliances out there that are super buff, expecting folks to finish Top Ten in PVP/PVE.  Or they don't have any requirements, and not a lot in between.

Minmum Requirements
    Play daily
    Reach over halfway in PVE progression rewards.  If not hit full within 1 PVE event.
    Play some in PVP. (suggest 4000 a season)
    New monthly T100 Fun Run .  Must reach full progress.  

We aim to be a place to grow your roster through consistent play. 

Last PVE event we got 111.

PM me.  One spot open as of 3/15

ps- mind the underscore in the name. 

we have a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/570107503322865/ (not mandatory)

we also track stats to keep it clear where folks stand: tiny.cc/runaways

Tim
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/TinTaiwan/
    *- 1           ** - 13 farming            *** - 45            **** - 53            ***** - 14
    The_Runaways    An Alliance for serious players still building their roster.

• leftyquitleftyquit Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited March 6
    Alliance LEFTYQUIT is looking to recruit more members for this new season. Have all the 2* characters as champions and score in the top 150 in verses events so more members who can do the same will benefit in alliance rewards. Stop by or message me.
  • Hendershaft420Hendershaft420 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Casual alliance looking to recruit. Only requirements are be cool and be active! ThugZ4Thanos
  • OneLastGambitOneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thunderkittens are recruiting 

We are a t100 PvP alliance who also competes in alliance and boss events , and finishes them. 

Were looking for one recruit who is a transitioner. 2-3 or 3-4 were not bothered. We wanna help you transition. 

Pm me if interested 

OLG 
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/OneLastGambit/

BCh6Wl5.jpg

Lord Commander of Thunderkittens
  • AverynthAverynth Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    After an extended absence the White-Lotus alliance has returned to MPQ and is now recruiting members. 

This is a very casual alliance. Pretty much do what you want. I personally focus more on PVE but do PVP from time to time. No character, level, or point requirements.

Members will be removed after 30 days of inactivity unless discussed first. 

At the moment, I am the only active player and I am on track to finish round 3 of the Ultron vs Avengers event on my own. With more players we can easily finish higher rounds in future events. 
    I am in the 3-4 star range. 
  • freakygeekfreakygeek Posts: 65 Match Maker
    MaliciousJager looking for 2 new members

We are a casual alliance made up of 3/4 * transitioners and burnt out vets from more aggressive alliances. With all members on board we are top 250 in PVP and PVE. We don't ask much except a minimum of 300 points per PVP, 4000 points for the season and 4 clears per node in PVE. We expect full participation in alliance events and in the civil war commanders will determine sides and when to switch.

Discord chat is required. If you need to take some time off we need to know why you aren't playing. We are not looking for beginners however so if you don't have at least fully covered 3*'s we are not going to consider you.
  • Steef92Steef92 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    MarvelDutchies is an active casual alliance looking for new members. We are a friendly alliance of daily players. Looking for someone who tries to play every day. You don't have to be dutch to join the alliance.  Hope to see you soon! :) 
  • The Pun-isherThe Pun-isher Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    'The Pun-ishers' are seeking one more permanent. Top 100 pve and top 150 pvp season. 65k+ would put us in top 100 comfortably for Valkyrie event.
    Must aim for max progression, at least, in new character events and have roster upwards of 100. Cheers.
  • JoelJoel Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    The-Watchmen. Looking for members. 
    We are active players daily. We looking for members the like used the chat and communication we the other members of the alliance. Is no problem what you play pvp o pep but new events we need play together. Members helping members sending characters. Everybody are welcome. No minimum points just you need to play hard. We understand no everyday we can play for me reason, but we play many days. 
    Buscamos personas que quieran jugar muchos días al año. Que le guste la comunicación y hablar en el chat. No tenemos problemas con lo que quieras jugar puede ser pvp o pep pero en los eventos importantes todos debemos jugar juntos. Miembros ayudan a otros miembros enviando sus personajes. Todos son bienvenidos. No hay puntos maximos o mínimos solo le pedimos que juego mucho. Entendemos que no siempre se puede jugar por muchas razones pero tratamos de jugar todos los días. 
  • Oho_SenseiOho_Sensei Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    MHExiles open for a fresh-start.
    The idea is to gather players from the now-defunt Marvel Heroes, but everyone is welcome.
    As for daily gameplay, we go more for casual. Looking for a balance, once full, there will be regular clears of people who don't participate at least twice a week.
  • PalookavillePalookaville Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Roughnecks M.I. is a top 250 semi casual PvP alliance that has a few spaces open.

The one requirement we have is that you make 4000 in PvP per month.

That's it.

Simple eh?

Come join us, it'll be fun! 
  • Shorty01Shorty01 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    New alliance looking for members.  We are a new alliance looking to grow our members. We play daily and have a lot of 4 Star characters as well as 3. No requirements to join. Just play daily. If you’re looking to grow your roster and become stronger come join our alliance.  xWeAreLegionx

Shorty01
  • Space DwarfSpace Dwarf Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited April 16

Hellfire Clan is expanding its family with a new PvP focused Alliance called HFC-3. We’re looking for dedicated pvp players. There are no PVE requirements. If interested in joining our Alliance family’ please pm me with your current season score.                                             Line ID: spacedwarf 

• geoffnicegeoffnice Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    just started an alliance , looking for active pve players, feel free to join. 

Da G.O.D Squad
  • SwishSwish Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    5DeadlyPoisons is looking for a couple active players. PVP based alliance with a 700 minimum; good participation in Boss events; and no pve expectations.

In the Strange PVP, we placed 89th with 2 low scores (sub-200), and one no-show; so, we are definitely a Top100 alliance if that’s what you are looking for. 5DP is part of the 5Deadly family of alliances, so there are opportunities to move into a more competitive alliance as your roster develops. 

Communication on is important as well, either in game or via Line. Quickest way to get ahold of me is in Line: SwishMPQ.
  • Galactus_09Galactus_09 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Aliance REIGNMANOR have a free place. We are average daily playing. That is all request. Come and join us
  • bogussixbogussix Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    DLoC Too is looking for active daily players. We like to do well in events but are not a top tier alliance. Currently we have about 14 active players and would like that number to increase. We only request that you try to play a little daily and if you can hit the alliance events well. We currently have 5 openings
  • imahippyheadimahippyhead Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    We are not a top 50 alliance.....but we try ...Main focus is on playing daily, followed by a strong appearance for the special Alliance events.   Apocalypse we were 817 with a few members that didn't even play as well as some newbs.. Simulator our rank was 464 of 15961. ....could use a few strong player to help us get higher in the scores. the alliance is named justin  this is my roster.... https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/imahippyhead/    
    If you are interested you could email me to my real account imahippyhead@gmail.com.... I dont check this until night time usually. Send me a message and I will open a slot for you today.We have a strong core of 13. There are 4 slots that absolutely need to be refilled with a possible 3 more for right players.