Alliance Recruitment Thread

Ducky
Ducky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for This Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you have filled all open positions. This is a courtesy to those alliances still recruiting as well as to those who are still hunting. If you have a new opening, re-post, instead of editing the original posting. Posts will be removed once they are marked as such in an effort to keep things manageable for recruits looking for a home.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see an alliance you're interested in, PM that poster. Any post that isn't an alliance seeking new members will be deleted.
  4. Don't post that you're an individual seeking an alliance. If you're an individual seeking an alliance, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. Please only post once per alliance, or family of alliances. This helps keep the list of alliances down so recruits can better access the thread. If multiple posts for alliances, or families of alliances, are found, the oldest posts will be removed.
  6. Any recruit posts that have not been updated in the past 30 days will be removed. This is to help make things easier for recruits searching and to keep information as current as possible in the thread.

Tips for Successful Recruiting
  1. List detailed expectations. Whether you're a top 50 alliance or a casual, make it very clear about what your expectations are regarding pve and pvp performance, level of social involvement, other apps that may be required (such as Line or another chat app), whether you ask for emails to conduct business, etc. The more information you provide, the better the fit will be for you and potential recruits.
  2. List Alliance Performance While past performance is not a guarantee of future results, it does provide some information that helps potential recruits gauge how they'll fit in.
  3. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active your alliance is or what your alliance performance has been is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with where your alliance is (or post that you have the goal of improving towards top 100). 

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 26 July 2017 - Added Rule 6
*Updated 30 April 2018 - Altered Rule 6

Comments

• cydyr
    cydyr Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited 26 January 2023, 03:54

Beginners to any level are welcomed!

RogueKnights, is a very casual alliance. We chat thru the in game system. We're looking for 13 casual daily players. We're in the rebuilding phase as many of our veterans have left. The only requirements are contribution during alliance events (the best you can) for max possible rewards and daily play (at least DeadPool Daily). PVP play is not required. If interested please look us up.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker

“Fluffers” has another spot open if anyone is looking to join a top 100, and quite often top 50 alliance.

We’re focused on PvE, although a handful of us play PvP somewhat seriously. We generally like for you to play at least SCL8, and have a well rounded roster. We expect full progression for each PvE event but offer 3 misses/warnings in a 3-month window before we kick from the alliance, because we know life happens, so you don’t have to stress too much. Or if you know you’re going to be offline for an event or two, just let us know. We do use Line and Discord, but it’s not required. It’s a fun group!

DM me for more details if you’re interested.

• starlord1982
    starlord1982 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In

XTREMIS is recruiting for our top 10 pve alliance due to some retirements. If you play SCL10 in pve and are not optimal but would like to learn how to be optimal, we can help you with that as we have a large group of vets willing to help. We have 3 other ally's not filling spots at this time.

We have 4 ally’s to fit anybody’s needs.

Top 10 PVE and Top 10/25 PVP
    Top 25/50 PVE and Top 25 PVP
    Top 50/100 PVE and 50 PVP
    Top 100 PVP

No LINE requirement, but LINE preferred. A good alliance will make your gameplay even more enjoyable and rewarding with honest leadership. All 4 of our ally’s cleared both sides of the boss event as well.

PM Rockett or me with questions.

Ps. We have fresh cookies sitting in our alliance breakroom, free for all members.

• CthulhuEsq
    CthulhuEsq Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

Are you tired of putting in effort, but miss out on alliance rewards due to deadbeat teammates? Want to be in a T100 guild?

You should join us instead!

On the most recent Alliance Event all 19 members finished with between 900K-3.0M points and we had full alliance progression rewards 36 hours before the event ended. This is a typical result for our Alliance and we're looking for someone to share in the efforts and benefits with us.

Alliance: Active Story
    (We're now a private alliance)
    1 open spot - I'll update this post when filled

Our alliance is T50-T100 on PvE events.

We have point requirements for each member on PvE Events (Currently 70% of total progression) We're serious about daily/event participation, but not crazy about everyone grinding every node for top points.... although getting points above minimum goal is encouraged.

Most members have been playing daily for 3-7+ years.

I am a commander of the alliance and 5 year daily player. I work hard to weed out deadbeats and freeloaders from bogging down our well running alliance.

tl;dr
    The ideal candidate:
    SL100+
    Roster of 200+ total
    High 4/low 5 land
    Plays daily on PvE events
    Gets full progression+ on alliance events
    Commits to reaching point goal set by commanders for every PvE event

PVP is optional (we don't track points/progress). Purchases aren't public or required.

PM me if you think you're a good fit for our crew.

• BoeserLobo
    BoeserLobo Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

Ultimate Power is a private international alliance. We have one spot free. We are looking for daily players with focus on full progress in pve. We normally finish in about Top100. You should be over scl100. No other requirements.
    If you are interested pls contact me or feel free to join, if it fits, I‘m gonna confirm you.

• JohnRhino
    JohnRhino Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

Revolt Nation 2 is looking for players. Over the holidays RL got in the way and we lost a few members. We are a PVP focused alliance looking for our members to get 600 points per season event and 6000 points over the entire season. Also we expect everyone to participate as much as possible in the Alliance boss events. When we were full, we were easily Top 100 in each PVP event and season, and usually finished the boss events getting all the alliance rewards early Saturday - more than 24 hours to spare. We understand RL is important, if something comes up, just post in the chat and everything’s fine.

• Hookooekoo
    Hookooekoo Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

Lock & Load 6 (part of the Lock & Load family of alliances) is looking for daily casual players for our alliance. Minimums are daily play, 1/3 prog PvE, 300 PvP, and as hard as you can on Boss Events. Rewards are T250. Open to all players, ideal for those in 3* and 4* land. Opportunity to move up to T100 and T50 alliances with continued performance. Use of Line is preferred. Please DM me with any questions or contact Dexter11 on LINE if interested.

• itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    edited 6 February 2023, 21:24

The AoP group of pve and boss focused alliances welcomes new players, we have spots in:

AoP 3 - T25 to T50 alliance ranking in pve, no pvp requirements. Req daily play, full progression mostly, 1.25 x full progression on pve and full boss event participation.

AoP 4ever - T100 to T250 alliance ranking in pve. No pvp reqs. Req pve at least 50% of full progression and full boss event participation.

AoP Casual - Only daily play and full progression reqs, no pve or pvp required.

If you are interested in one of these alliances, pm me here on the forum, or, as I will see that much faster, preferably through the Line app, where you can add me by Line ID itsuka789 and say hi, or by sending a Discord friend request to Itsuk7#6636 - or walk in when set to public.

We use the Line app for game communication and social chat communication, but it is not mandatory for AoP 4ever and Aop Casual. It is required for AoP 3.

*Edit: All AoP alliances full again, but we can put you on a waitinglist, for people not in a hurry *

• Louise
    Louise Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

Team baby yoda
    Have a spot 🙂.

We smash boss events in good time, the team love an alliance event , and full participation is a requirement in these 🙂
    New character events - tby easily places t50...requirements are 1.25.
    General pve events minimum requirements are first cp reward but majority of the alliance are full progression plus . These events are easy t100 placements.
    We are looking for a player who is a team player....
    We have no requirements for pvp..
    Majority of the team have been together a long time.
    If you feel we could be a fit for you..
    Please either inbox via here and I will check as much as possible.
    Or if you use line my I'd is Doristhelegend.
    The alliance is set to public 🙂

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 390 Mover and Shaker
    edited 7 February 2023 00:12

~~All New X Men (no dashes) is looking for two new members. Had to fill some spots due to inactivity. Only requirements are:

play once a day (seven days no play will result in removal)

all hands on deck for boss events

We very are casual play with no PVP (finished 510th place on this season) or PVE (finished 850th place on recent events) requirements. We have a Facebook group shared with two other alliances and a just started Discord. Please message me here before sending a request to the group in game.~~~~

These spots have been filled, thank you!