Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Alliance Recruitment Thread

DuckyDucky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for This Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you have filled all open positions. This is a courtesy to those alliances still recruiting as well as to those who are still hunting. If you have a new opening, re-post, instead of editing the original posting. Posts will be removed once they are marked as such in an effort to keep things manageable for recruits looking for a home.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see an alliance you're interested in, PM that poster. Any post that isn't an alliance seeking new members will be deleted.
  4. Don't post that you're an individual seeking an alliance. If you're an individual seeking an alliance, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. Please only post once per alliance, or family of alliances. This helps keep the list of alliances down so recruits can better access the thread. If multiple posts for alliances, or families of alliances, are found, the oldest posts will be removed.
  6. Any recruit posts that have not been updated in the past 30 days will be removed. This is to help make things easier for recruits searching and to keep information as current as possible in the thread.

Tips for Successful Recruiting
  1. List detailed expectations. Whether you're a top 50 alliance or a casual, make it very clear about what your expectations are regarding pve and pvp performance, level of social involvement, other apps that may be required (such as Line or another chat app), whether you ask for emails to conduct business, etc. The more information you provide, the better the fit will be for you and potential recruits.
  2. List Alliance Performance While past performance is not a guarantee of future results, it does provide some information that helps potential recruits gauge how they'll fit in.
  3. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active your alliance is or what your alliance performance has been is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with where your alliance is (or post that you have the goal of improving towards top 100). 

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 26 July 2017 - Added Rule 6
*Updated 30 April 2018 - Altered Rule 6

Comments

• Swifty 2Swifty 2 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    edited 15 February 2020, 13:04
    Ampersand is recruiting! 

Ampersand has 3 spots  in AmpersandAlpha.

Ampersand is our t100 PVP/t100 (often t50) PVE hybrid alliance, requiring 650/event, 11k for season pvp, full progression+ (green check marks) for PVE.

AmpersandAlpha is our t50 PVP alliance, requiring 850/event, 10k for the season. 

AmpersandBeta is our t100 PVP alliance, requiring 650/event, 8k for season.

AmpersandKappa is our daily-play, hit the Boss hard (minimum full progression) alliance.

We are mainly a PVP alliance, but those who have a good enough pve score we get a t100 alliance spot. We can even offer occasional t10 alliance spots to those willing to play optimal SCL9.

In boss events we can get at least 4 groups to full completion, sometimes even 5.

We focus on being a friendly, welcoming group who have fun; we enjoy helping each other and joking. This is a game, after all! Ampersand 
    wants it to be fun for as many people as possible.
    We will, of course, move people around between alliances as rosters improve or as playstyles change. :)

Line is required, as most of our communication takes place there and it's where we make important announcements like alliance shuffles.

Pm me if interested or gmoney10 on line.
  • turbomooseturbomoose Posts: 480 Mover and Shaker
    WE ARE MOOSE

is recruiting for 2 people 

our alliance is looking to step up to becoming a top 100 PVP 

we have a range of rosters from fairly small to 5* veteran 

very easy going relaxed alliance but myself and co commander have realised that we could be earning more rewards 

we score quite low in PvE and this is an area we also hope to improve 

Minimum requirements are Alliance event participation on PvE and 100-550 points on PvP

We have a LINE chat group called The Moose Is Loose but if unable to find us look for Daz0273 ,he is co commander 

more spaces may become available as we improve but for now I have 2 spaces and have set alliance to Private so we can recruit from this forum 

If interested, please PM me or send a message to myself Martynthemoose or Daz0273 on LINE 

look forward to hearing from you 
  • freakygeekfreakygeek Posts: 83 Match Maker
    MaliciousJager is a top 250pve/top 100 pvp moving up to t100pve/t50pvp.

We need 1 new player to help out. We expect a minimum of 4k per season and the 4* progression in pve.

Full participation in alliance events is required and we finish both sides of civil war. DM if interested.
  • Roland8Roland8 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In

Union Force 80 is a T50/100 PVE focused alliance looking for one new member. 

Searching for one new member who plays daily in PVE and get minimum 80% of max score in each events. This means a healthy roster is a must; 4* champions plus some 5* is required.  We ask that you participate in each PVE event to get the best score that you can.

We also require full participation for group events (Civil War, Apocalypse etc) as we generally get all rewards.

Communication through In-game chat or through Line thread is required if you cannot participate for whatever reason.  Failure to participate and leaving a reason why is subject to removal from the group.

If you feel like you can contribute, look us up and please introduce yourself in the chat.

• A_Wise_ManA_Wise_Man Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited 3 February 2020, 20:16
        Looking to fill a spot in a top 50 pve top 100 pvp group.  
        Just had a long time player step away from the game for a while and looking to fill that spot.  We are a pve focused alliance that places top 50 consistently in pve, even for new releases.   We finish all boss events including civil war both sides.  We dont have any pvp minimums but enough of us play to hit top 100 anyway.  
         We require progression plus for pve and full participation in boss events.  We do not require Line or any other third party apps, though we do have a Facebook group as well as a discord chat for those who are interested in joining (not required).  We also do not have any minimum roster requirements, and have taken on brand new players and moved them through the 2 star,  3 star, 4 star transitions and beyond.  We dont move in and out of the alliance like some other groups, and everything is done in house (including purchases, which means bonus CP here and there, especially when there are sales and other promotions).  
        I've played in several of the prominent top alliance groups and families of groups (the ones on Line) and ended up settling here because I prefer the atmosphere .  If this sounds like a fit, please send me a pm. 

EDIT: now full.
  • azninvasion2000azninvasion2000 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In

Hellfire Spade is looking for 1 player.

We are a PVE semi-casual alliance. Requirements are that you have a solid 4* roster, with a minimum of a dozen or so champed 4s. Our only rules are that you play every day, and you hit the boss events hard.

If this looks like a fit for you, find and join us in game, and if your roster looks ok, I will let you in.

Thanks!
    -whensmahvel

• lenoxslenoxs Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    The Unbroken is a Free Play Public Alliance. We participate in both PVE and PVP events. 

Alliance is Public so just search "The Unbroken" and Join! 
    Looking forward to teaming up on events!
  • originalikooriginaliko Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

Junkies3 is recruiting!

You’re a daily PVE player with a solid 4*  ? You want to join a T100 alliance who can help you progressing faster and further ?

Junkies3 has been a T100 in almost every event in the last year and achieve full progression in every Alliance's events.

You need :

- to play daily and achieve progression in every PVE

- join our chat on Line for communication and planning (mostly for alliance's events)

To apply, give us your SHIELD rank and eventually a link to your gamependium roster

• AndiTiAndiTi Posts: 88 Match Maker
    edited 17 February 2020, 12:15
    Match Makerz (formerly Gamerz Elite) is a long-standing T100 PvE alliance with a few slots recently opening up. Casual, fun group.

Check us out if you:

1) Have at least a developing 4* roster with several champs
    2) Enjoy PvE and can make max progression each event
    2) Like clearing boss events with 36-48 hours to spare
    3) Aren't wanting a PvP focused alliance

Alliance is currently public, so feel free to search "Match Makerz" and check us out. Feel free to PM me here or on LINE (and-ti) with questions. 

UPDATE: Two slots now available for Venom Bomb.
  • GronkSmashGronkSmash Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Longbox Heroes has a spot open!!!

We're a top 50 PvP and top 250 PvE alliance!

A commander is stepping down and we are primed to add a new player to our alliance network!!!

We get max rewards for every Boss Alliance event! INCLUDING CIVIL WAR!!!!!

Regardless of roster if you can put up at least 650 in each PvP or 6500 for the season then you're the right fit! We have mentors that can help you progress your roster and we have more than half our members put up 10k or more each season!

Alliance boss events is the only PvE event that matters! 

We have daily, weekly, and monthly buyers - practically raining CP!

We have a FB network page with other alliances and a chat that is used daily!

We respect IRL inactivity within reason!

I check messages daily! GronkSmash

Search Longbox Heroes in private and full on the app and we'll give you a shot before the end of this season and in time for the new season!!!

Can this post have anymore exclamation points? 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • arejaygeearejaygee Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited 12 February 2020, 18:55

We currently have one t50 hybrid spot available.

The Illuminati family has spots available for a variety of players. 

We have a couple of t100 PVE-only spots available.   We’re looking for players who go over progression (105-110%) on regular events, and can hit higher reqs for releases.  We also have spots for hybrid players (for t100 & t25 alliances.)   

We’re a large family (10 allis) able to accommodate a variety of play styles.   There are always opportunities to move around the family if you want more of a challenge or if you need to relax and take a break.   

We offer an active and helpful community on discord (and a smaller presence on line.)   We try to balance competition and placement with helping players develop their rosters and enjoy the game.   

If this sounds like what you’re looking for, or if you have any questions, pm me.

• tallemantalleman Posts: 387 Mover and Shaker
    The Topguns family is recruiting!

We are a family of 4 alliances with a Casual, Top 250 pve, top 100 pve and a Top 100 pve / top 250 pvp hybrid and we are currently searching for player for all our alliances.

If you are intrested look at the document below to see our requirements and let me know if you want to join.

• arezaeiarezaei Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Thor may have his Stormbreaker, but our alliance will break the wind!!

The "Windbreakers" alliance is currently recruiting for more game family members!

We are a growing alliance, so you can be a new comer, or an experienced player like myself, looking for a more relaxed, personal team to grow with! 

We also routinely get (from purchases) Alliance Commands Points.

Join us! :smile:
  • PathmasterPathmaster Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

'The Pun-ishers' is a 3*-5* Hybrid Alliance(meaning we play both story(top 100) and versus(top 100) that focuses on New Releases.  No minimums or maximums, but you'd be expected to be on par with the rest of us.  Just check the scores.  

...We're seeking one(possibly two) more.  The door's open, so just search and check it out.  If there's more than one of ya, message me and I'll get back to you.  Cheers!

• welbotwelbot Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Hi,
    I'm part of an Alliance that was originally created from a group of friends who frequented the Austalian Kotaku website, Many of our members have dropped off over the years, and I purged them, so we now have 13 open slots we're looking to fill. 
    Don't care what level characters you have, we're just looking for some peole to join who play regularly. 
    Feel free to DM me, or just search for KOTAKUAU and join up and introduce yourself! 
    No requirement for you to be Australian, we just happened to start out that way. I'd probably change the name of the Alliance, but not sure if that's possible. 

Hope to see you soon!

welbot
  • MathiasTCKMathiasTCK Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Medusas Muse needs a player for new release PVE ending in 6 hours, for t100 placement.  You can stay for PVP end.  Likely have room for a pve only player in Medusas Gaze.  Hit me up here or on line.me or facebook messenger or discord as MathiasTCK thanks.
  • JFischJFisch Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    New Asgard - typically a top 100 PVE/PVP Season, both sides of Civil War alliance - has aspot opening up for one  engaged player.

We're not part of an alliance family, we have no specific chat/line/Discord requirements (though we have a channel on the Puzzle Warriors Discord you're welcome to join), and we understand life happens and are willing to carry folks as much as we can.

Low stress, just do your clears and get rewards. Are you the best person in a public alliance? Come get more rewards for what you already do! Do you play a lot but don't think you can handle top 100? You can; let us prove it to you!

Minimum requirements are:
    • Max progression in new release PVEs.
    • Full participation in boss events.
    • 575+ in season PVP events (no minimum in off-season).
    • Play every day, but if you can't, make sure to let us know.
    Otherwise we have no specific roster or SCL requirements. Most of us are 5-star or 4-to-5-star transitioners, but if you can do the above with less we'd love to help your roster grow no matter how big it is currently.

If you're interested, hit me up with a PM here or, if you're part of the Puzzle Warriors Discord server, you can message me there (same user name, similar avatar).
  • LFChikarasonLFChikarason Posts: 313 Mover and Shaker
    All New X Men (no dashes) are recruiting!

A new season has begun and we have THREE slots open and are looking to fill it. Could that new recruit be you?

Requirements: 
    - Daily play. Whether you do PVP, PVE, Deadpool Daily, SHIELD Simulator just hit something once every 24 hours and we're cool. If there is an issue that would prevent this, just let me know. We do typically hit around 150th place in PVPs and top 200 for PVEs, but would love to improve those numbers.
    - For all boss events, it's all hands on deck. Full disclosure, we lost two people from the alliance for missing full alliance progression by THREE clears. So when boss events roll around, that's mandatory play time.
    - If you can't play every day or can't play during a boss event, the best way to let us know is we will ask that you join our Facebook group. Just send me a Facebook friend request and I'll add you to our private group. I find it's a better and quicker way to keep everyone abreast of things in the alliance. 

Message me if you're interested!