Alliance Recruitment Thread

Comments

• Hookooekoo
    Hookooekoo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2023

edit: position filled, thanks for looking!

Do you like tacos? Well, DeadpoolsTacos, part of the large Lock and Load family of alliances, is looking for 1 permanent player!

We are a Hybrid Alliance that places T25 in PVP and T50 in PVE. We require 1.3X progression in PVE and prefer 900+ in PVP (but we can flex that number for a motivated PVE player). Full boss event participation is required.

We are a laid back alliance that likes to have fun but we do reach our placement goals. Line is great for communication, but not required. Please pm with interest or further questions! Thanks!

• Skurwyknator
    Skurwyknator Posts: 25 Just Dropped In

Hi Everyone. Venomous coalition have few open spots for active players. We didn't require players to grind and going for perfect score, but we definitely looking for active players that can contribute (preferably) each week. We are currently border top 100 with aspirations for top 50

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards

Yancy-St.Gang

Mostly centered on PVE.

Well established 3* roster and up

Daily Player

Full progression PVE, any scl PVE, currently top 75-125 (goal to become fully top 100)

PVP, currently top 150

Boss events, expect full participation, we usually finish within 48hrs.

We chat in game about the game and random stuff. No need to participate if you don't want to.

If this sounds like a fit, DM me. Thanks

• BagPuss
    BagPuss Posts: 70 Match Maker

NJL
    Have a few boss spots.
    If you have progression PvE you can stay for that too, temporary or permanent.
    Pm me tx

• Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2023

Cow Clickers currently has 3 openings. We are a top 100 alliance in PvP with a 4k season minimum.

We usually finish boss events.

Participation in PvE is encouraged but not required.

(Now full as of June 29th)

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker

(As of 6/30)… Fluffers has another spot open if anyone is looking to join a top 100, and quite often top 50 alliance.

We’re focused on PvE, although a handful of us play PvP somewhat seriously.
    We offer 3 missed full progressions in a 3 month window before we kick, because we know life happens, so you don’t have to stress too much. Or if you know you’re going to be offline for an event or two, just let us know and it doesn’t count as a miss. We do use Line and Discord, but it’s not required. It’s a fun group!

DM me for more details if you’re interested.

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

40Below are recruiting. We are a top 100 PVE alliance. We always finish boss events, normally within a couple of days.

Requirements are daily play, full progression in PVE and participation in boss events. No PVP requirements.

We are public at the moment - 1 free slot so if you can meet the requirements above then you are welcome to join!

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker

The Topguns family is recruiting!

We are currently searching for an active player to join our top 100 hybrid alliance called Topguns Alpha.

Requirements:

• PVE: 1.2
    • PvP: 300+
    • Boss event: 1.0
    • Line app: Mandatory

Let me know if interested

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023

Weapon XX is recruiting! (Again!)

We're a really nice group of mostly casual players - we're looking for daily players in the main, though most people miss the odd day every now and again and people who are likely to stick around - half the alliance have been around for about 5 years. We've got a mix of rosters and everyone starts somewhere so don't think of that as a barrier.

We have only one requirement - full participation in Boss Events or as much as you can. Play PvE? Great. Play PvP? Great. Do as much or a little as you like. We're that easygoing!

Some of the Alliance chat in the game, others don't. It's fine either way.

If you're interested, PM me. We're a public alliance so you could just sign up, but it's always nice to say "hi" first!

• Sidebernie
    Sidebernie Posts: 26 Just Dropped In

Still Recruiting for Zilver Mask!

Looking for adventure, romance, and really wild things?

Sorry, can’t help you. Good luck with that.

Looking for a casual alliance full of active players?

Zilver Mask is a long-standing casual group, trying to emphasize members who are active daily and enjoy interacting in chat. A few people drop a couple bucks on the game now and again, but we're really not a Money group. Most of us have a solid roster of champed 3s and 4s, and a few of us are making the 5* transition, but we're happy to have active players of all levels. We try to organize to do well in special alliance events, where we always manage to complete progression rewards by the last clear. That's not really the usual state of affairs, though--we're active, but not that coordinated most of the time ;) . More often, Zilver mask finishes overall around 300 in events. We're stable and reliable, a good place to grow your roster, but not aggressively competitive. Our only real rule is that you need to let us know (usually either in-game or by PM'ing me here) if you're going to be absent for more than a week or so. We don't mind--life happens--but we appreciate being kept in the loop.

If you think you are interested, find us in the game as "zilver mask", or pm me with any questions. We have a couple of slots open potentially.

Cmdr Sidebernie

• Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker

Looking for a relaxed way to play MPQ and still get rewards? Marvel Crush 2 is looking for new members. Alliance open to join. Our only requirement is you participate in the Alliance Boss events to achieve the final reward. Otherwise, play PVP and PVE at your own pace!

• Absol
    Absol Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2023

Looking to max out your rewards from boss events? Well, so are we!

The ISO Consortium is looking for new members to help take down alliance bosses B) . We're a casual alliance with strong members, and our only requirement is that you help against boss events. Players of all levels are welcome!

Check out our forum page here.

If you have any questions or want to join the crew, send me a message here or at LINE ID: absolthedarkone

EDIT: As of now, all spots have been filled!

• djarcanus
    djarcanus Posts: 15 Just Dropped In

The Lock and Load family is looking for some new players.

Lock and Load 1
    T25 pve / T10-25 pvp (usually T10)
    Req: 1.4x pve / 900 pvp

Lock and Load 3
    T100 pve / T100 pvp
    Red: 1.2x pve / 500 pvp

PM if interested. Thank you!!

• JJVeritas
    JJVeritas Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

KrakoaNation is a New Alliance and open to all Mutants who wish to have a home.

Mutants who call KrakoaNation home participate daily, at least once, to strengthen our Island and all the members of our Nation.

Mutants who call KrakoaNation home participate in all Boss Fights, to Defend and Honor this Land.

Mutants who call KrakoaNation home are welcome to invite any other mutants to join us until our borders are full.

Mutants are welcome to hone their genetic talents and strengthen themselves in the crucible of Versus Battles but none are required to participate.

Mutants who call KrakoaNation home but leave our sanctuary must return to our shores within a month or the gates will be closed to them.

The Gates are open to you NOW...find us and join now!

• cydyr
    cydyr Posts: 8 Just Dropped In

RogueKnights is a private casual alliance. We chat thru the in game system. We're looking for 9 casual players. We're in the rebuilding phase since our veterans have left. The only requirements contributing during alliance events (the best you can) for max possible rewards and daily play (at least DeadPool Daily). PVP play is not required. If interested please look us up. Beginners to any level are welcomed! Just as long as you play daily and participate in alliance events.

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards

GreyWolf Elite has an open position. Requirements are fairly laid back….

Daily play.
    All in on boss events.
    No drama.

Hmu if you are interested. We have a great group.

• carol63
    carol63 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2023

Edit - no response to this, so have now left my alliance and joined samael64s (see post below).

Looking for alliance members purely so I can complete the anniversary quests.

I made my alliance, unseenu, in order to participate in alliance events, but don't have any other members, so can't give the team-ups needed for the current batch of quests.

Anybody else in the same position is welcome to join unseenu so we can all finish the quests.

I'm in the UK, so please bear that in mind if messaging from different time zones.

Also not entirely sure how the whole alliance thing works,so apologies in advance in case I mess it up somehow.

• samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    edited October 2023

I also have a one person alliance, Ghost Crew 2. It's public, anyone who wants to join is welcome, whether just for the anniversary quest or for the foreseeable future.

Super casual, so no pressure to play a certain way if you stick around.

I play everyday. I've scaled back a bit recently, so while I play both PVP and PVE, I only go for personal progression goals on an event by event basis. Have all 2, 3, 4 stars, and 57 5 stars; coming up on my third year anniversary in November.

Update: I'll be honest, I'm very surprised to be posting this update. The 20th member joined Ghost Crew 2 this morning and the alliance is currently full.

• ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler

ThunderKitties is looking for players to play Boss Events. 3 spots open. No real requirement other than participating in Boss Events

• BobDucca
    BobDucca Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

Hi folks! TopGuns Alpha is looking for 1 player to fill out our roster for the Remastered Boss Event. As of this moment, we are currently ranked 22nd, even with only 19 members.

We are looking for a 20th who is available and interested in helping us maintain the top 25. No expectations to participate in the alliance after this event. Still plenty of points out there to get over the next ~35 hours if you haven't joined yet but priority will be given to those who already have a good score. Please PM me here with your in game name and current Remastered score total. Thanks for your consideration!