Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Alliance Recruitment Thread

Comments

• PalookavillePalookaville Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Filled! Thanks to everyone who applied!
  • Screen MonkeyScreen Monkey Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2018
    Space Filled
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,540 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Fluffers is a dedicated T100 PvE alliance .  

Requirements:
    • Daily Play
    • Max PvE Progression Score in each PvE event
    • Focus on Alliance boss events when they occur
    • No PvP requirements
    We have LINE, participation is not required, but encouraged.

Failure to score more than 25% progression in any of the first 3 events after you join will result in immediate kick.

If you're interested PM me.

Current Recruitment Status: Full
  • Tisheng117Tisheng117 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Feral Ones alliance.

we are a casual group.

requirements:
    daily play. DDq is fine.

we usually do well in alliance team events. Normally hit max progression

we are more pvp centric. Season minimum is 4000
    no pve requirement but many of us play pve.

we are usually top 250 pvp per event and season.
    usually top 250 or 500 pve
    usually hit max progression in alliance events

no outside communication requirements.

we are a nice group looking to share max rewards for cooperating.

still looking for 3 more people

search for Feral Ones. We now are a public alliance

thanks
  • Watt14Watt14 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    "Heroes ForHire" is looking for one more member. 

PVE focused group, daily play required, and full effort towards team events. 

Private alliance, please feel free to join or message me or whatever.

Thanks,
    "Heroes ForHire" - Justin
  • ElfglitterElfglitter Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Namjitsu 11 is a new alliance, created for a more laid back style of play. Daily play is encouraged for the ISO bonus, but we understand life comes first. If you'll be gone more than a few days, just communicate in the alliance chat, or in our Discord group, to prevent being booted.

Please apply directly to Namjitsu 11 if interested in joining!
  • Chunga5836Chunga5836 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    The Blump Kin need 6 for the upcoming Avengers v Ultron event. 

We're filthy casuals usually but we'll put it together for the team events. Do your best! We're mostly local to the SE Wisconsin area and many of us are personal friends. We use Facebook messenger to communicate.

Other than that, we simply ask that you play everyday. Even if it's just DDQ, that's fine. We all like that 2k ISO for each login.

• chf5868chf5868 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Penquix Force

is looking to fill a couple slots. We are a relatively laid back alliance with a wide range of player ranks who realize there is life outside of games but still play regularly. Although we prefer members to get on daily, a couple day absence with a heads up is no problem.

We're not overly burdened with rules, just be active & understand that GROUP EVENTS ARE A DEFINITE MUST!! We normally get at least all 3&4* prizes and are looking for members interested in helping everyone get that final LL token. Please note: inactivity in group events (w/out notice) will result in player removal. This is our collective reason for being.

We do not have set in stone roster requirements, as we enjoy helping active players grow. Just please, no beginners since our main focus is completing group events. Prize leeches are not welcome! 

Chat is encouraged, especially during group events, bouncing ideas off each other will definitely help everyone reach their true potential. We also have a Line app chatroom that is not required but HIGHLY SUGGESTED! Line makes group chat, sharing links, posting pics, etc much easier!

If this type of fun alliance sounds like you, search us in game or message me on Line app, my ID is the same as in game & forums  chf5868 . Come on aboard!
  • JFischJFisch Posts: 97 Match Maker
    edited December 2018
    We are full again now.

Stans Lees has an opening available. (Yes, we're still looking)
    We are a top 100 PVE/PVP hybrid, both sides of Civil War clearning, double deadly Places of Power alliance.
    Requirements are:
    • Max progression in release PVEs
    • 575+ in season PVPs
    • Full participation in boss events
    We have our own channel on the PuzzleWarriors Discord server and a number of us hang out/communicate there, but there is no specific Line or Discord requirements.

Why should you become a Stans Lees? You get all the benefits of a competitive alliance (extra covers of new releases, full boss event progression, a legendary token at the end of the season) with the convenience of a casual one (let us know when life happens and we'll carry you as long as we can rather than asking you to step aside or move to a different part of the 'family'). If you want to hang out and chat with some great folks on Discord, we're your group! If you just want to get your points and not worry about it, we're your group! If you're the best player in your casual alliance and you want to get more rewards for the same work, we're definitely your group!

Send me a PM if you're interested or, if you're already on the Discord server, reach out to me, MantisX, DesertTortoise, or kandicro.
  • Screen MonkeyScreen Monkey Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2018
    GreyWolf Elite are looking for a daily player for a T250 PvE alliance. 

PM me here or check us out in private alliances.

Cheers

space Filled
  • DrNitromanDrNitroman Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    Edit: spot filled, thanks

Lock and Load5 has one spot for a new permanent player
    Join us now and be part of the team for the alliance event starting Thursday!

We are a T50 PvE only alliance, req is 1.2 x prog
    no PvP req

Pm me if interested, here or on Line (id: drnitroman)
    You can also post on the thread of Lock and Load family:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/852519/#Comment_852519

• LienweinLienwein Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    DefenderBrasil has 9 spots Open. We are a casual alliance, but had to kick 9 of our players for innactivity. Requirements:

• Speak portuguese
    • Do not be away for more then 2 days
    • Play in the alliance events(all others events are optional )
    • Use of whatsapp is apreciated.
    • no pve requirements
    Alliance is Open so fell free to join and PM me.
  • ammenellammenell Posts: 601 Critical Contributor

looking for a member for "spiral power"
    only requirement is daily play, no requirements for pve or pvp, but we clear every round of every boss event.

• Nancy0781Nancy0781 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018

Come join Shadow Cats. We are looking for 2 active players. No new players. You must have all 3* & most of 4* champed with mostly full covers on each char.

We are an active alliance that gets full progression on all alliance events. Only chat in game. We do some PVP but not required to join. We rank top 300 in PVE.

Our only requirements is active play & full participation during alliance events doing all nodes & boss fights every 8 hours.  We will not tolerate no scores or low scores on alliance events unless you tell us your reason for not being able to fully participate. Failure to do so will result in being kicked. 

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks! 

• KjeldbjergKjeldbjerg Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Nancy0781 said:

Come join Shadow Cats. We are looking for 2 active players. No new players. You must have all 3* & most of 4* champed with mostly full covers on each char.

We are an active alliance that gets full progression on all alliance events. Only chat in game. We do some PVP but not required to join. We rank top 300 in PVE.

Our only requirements is active play & full participation during alliance events doing all nodes & boss fights every 8 hours.  We will not tolerate no scores or low scores on alliance events unless you tell us your reason for not being able to fully participate. Failure to do so will result in being kicked. 

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks! 

Pm sent
  • ChordbreakerChordbreaker Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Growing alliance still looking for new members.
    What we're looking for:

- Daily play
    - Full participation on Boss Events(Apocalypse, Civil War, Sinister Six)
    - Using Discord for communication

We are growing a new alliance around a core group that left our old alliance a couple months back. We are still working our way up in the rankings but have done well with a smaller group. We have hit the top 10% with numbers at about 7-9 in the alliance. Now that we have a steady group we are looking to expand our numbers and move up in the rankings in pve.

We are a dedicated yet casual alliance. Strong rosters aren't required, just daily play and contribution to boss events.

PM me if you're interested.
  • DagreDagre Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Stark Naked is a private alliance that is looking for one member.  We are a T100 PVE focused alliance with no real requirements on PVP.  

Requirements:

-Minimum of full progression on PVE but more is encouraged

-Max points on Boss events and New Character Releases

-Joining of our Line app chat group

-Great attitude and willingness to help your teammates

Ideally we are looking for members who are into their 4* transition or better but exceptions can be made.  PM me here or connect with me on Line.  My Line ID is dagre4
  • TheRealJRadTheRealJRad Posts: 307 Mover and Shaker
    Looking to fill a few spots in Thunderkittens alliance. We're more PvP focused, with no PvE mins (aside from requesting everyone participate in alliance events). We've previously had an 850 per event 10k per season min, but we're still hovering around T100 with some missing people, so we'll work with you.

DM me if you are interested.
  • TensuunTensuun Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited December 2018

Edit: The alliance is whole again.

The "Immaculate Egrets" (IGN: ImmacEgrets) are looking for a new member.

We don't have PVE or PVP minimums yet, but please look elsewhere if you're mostly just a DDQ player.

We work on a demerit/redemption system that's too long to explain here, but it makes it hard to get kicked. In short, if we notice low participation in many consecutive events, we'll ask you to step it up a bit.

We have our own channel on the Puzzle Warriors Discord server. You will be strongly encouraged to join us there so we can use tags, working keyboards, and reliable chat history.

Our rules are such:

• A 2-day, unexcused absence will get you kicked. Frequent absences will also get you kicked. If you anticipate a life event that'll make it hard to play for a certain amount of time, just let us know any amount of time in advance and we'll work with you. For longer-term absences, sometimes this means we get a merc to replace you for a little bit, and then invite you back when you're ready, but other times it's easier to just let your account be "away" for a day or two. 

• You must go all in on boss events. At minimum, you must get 1/3 personal progression before we finish round 8.

• If we fail to clear round 8, the least contributing member gets kicked. We usually finish in about 48 hours so we haven't tested this rule yet.

About you:

• You have at least a few champed 4-stars. This shows us that you're actively trying to grow your roster and progress in the game. You can also just make a convincing argument that you want to progress and grow.

• You are an active player in both PVP and PVE. We are currently a T250 alliance in both PVP and PVE just through our casual play and would like that to continue, or even improve. Sometimes we skirt T100 in PVP so if you're an active PVP player we will grow ever closer to that goal.

• Be cool and communicative.

If you're interested, you can apply in-game (probably easiest) or send me a message on whatever venue you prefer.
  • Matt4413Matt4413 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    AvengersNorth1 is looking for 2 more active players.

We are a casual alliance, looking for daily players.

Typically fully clear an alliance event.

We are here for fun, not another job.

Full Thanks