BestHasArrived Chatroom

Options
13»

Comments

• was referred by a former alliance member of my former alliance...

I play all day most days and finish #1 in my bracket in all PVP.

PVE I'm almost always top 10.

Was in an alliance and have actively helped to recruit a good team, but am looking for something more serious.

I've only been playing a little over two months and have a maxed out 141 Hulk, Pyslocke, and Black Panther.

I'm not afraid to spend money shielding when necessary and want to be a part of a team that takes this serious.

To put it into perspective, I've been sitting at #1 in Season 1 until I realized yesterday that it's kind of dumb to be shielding. I've since dropped the shields and still sit at #2 overall since I'm doing so well in PVP. Just finished Top Gun with a score of 1915.

Also currently #4 in Simulator, and only because I'm waiting for refresh.

Looking to join a team of active contributors that rank high and need someone to help take them to the next level.

Let me know if you have room for me!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hiya Dark Silence,

Your credentials are actually good and would certainly make a good addition to our team. However, we are currently full and due to some internal issues that happened we became an all-commander alliance. We are unable to kick some really underperforming members. We could only hope that they have the dignity to leave the alliance by themselves.

As much as we'd love to have you we have no open slots. With your credentials I think you may easily find yourself a competitive alliance. So good luck with that.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • Unknown
    Options
    UPDATE: slot filled, we will update our thread once we have another opening

Good day!

BestHasArrived has 1 slot open currently open for new member. Below are our requirements:
    1. Active player
    2. Competitive and consistently ranks high in all events
    3. Friendly and chats with the alliance
    4. Versatile roster to be able to participate and maximize many events.

For applicants with no existing alliance:
    - send your request in game and pm me your current standings in the events.

For applicants currently in an alliance:
    - Feel free to send a pm to Tikron, Arkon4, or leave a message in this thread. Tell us what your current alliance is so we can evaluate your roster. Tell us how active of a player you are, what are your usual end rankings in events as well as your current points in the ongoing events.

We usually rank top 10 in all events, although our general goal is still to reach rank 50, so we are a considerably competitive alliance.

OUR GOAL: to get great alliance rewards by working together. We aim to at least be RANK 50 across all events. No pressure just pure teamwork.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good day!

BestHasArrived has 1 slot open currently open for new member. Below are our requirements:
    1. Active player
    2. Competitive and consistently ranks high in all events
    3. Friendly and chats with the alliance
    4. Versatile roster to be able to participate and maximize many events.

For applicants with no existing alliance:
    - send your request in game and pm me your current standings in the events.

For applicants currently in an alliance:
    - Feel free to send a pm to Tikron, Arkon4, or leave a message in this thread. Tell us what your current alliance is so we can evaluate your roster. Tell us how active of a player you are, what are your usual end rankings in events as well as your current points in the ongoing events.

We usually rank top 10 in all events, although our general goal is still to reach rank 50, so we are a considerably competitive alliance.

OUR GOAL: to get great alliance rewards by working together. We aim to at least be RANK 50 across all events. No pressure just pure teamwork.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daily player. I currently have 31k in the simulator and 3500 in season 1. Consistently top 20-40 in pvp and pve. Team consists of lv 134 gsbw 127 pun 125 thor and 120 hulk. All cover maxed. Lf top 50 alli. On line @ rpmurray7

Current alliance is o.l.y.m.p.u.s
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi Murray

I tried to contact you via line but your name did not come up. We'be lost 2 strong players recently and have to look for a player with higher scores. 900 should be minimum for PvP and shield by today at least 5k.

If your happy to up your game and keep it consistent we are happy to give it a try icon_e_wink.gif

Tik
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi guys,

My MPQ suddenly reset!
    I don't know how to recover this, already sent email to support.
    Am i still on the alliance, DJDazz?
    Is this ever happened to any of you?
  • Unknown
    Options
    My account restored now.. fiuhhh
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey Zodiac here

Finally got this thing to work>
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi guys, here's our tally for our migration

600 - 900 Ark
    1000 - Kaka
    1100 - Noobbot
    1200 - Jonats
    1300 - Zodiac
    1400 - Tik(?)
    1500 - (?)
    1600 - Tik(?)
    1700 - Jonats
    1800 -(?)
    1900 - Monz
    2000 - Monz

Still need 1500, 1800 slots.

Ark - 4100
    Jonats - 2900
    Zodiac - 1300
    Kaka - 1000
    Tikron - 3000(?)
    Monz - 3900

Still need 3300hp
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Hi guys, here's our tally for our migration. We'r still finalizing the table, and after that, we make sure ALL RELEVANT people are informed, then commence.

Note: hi guys, as you can see monz is willing to fork out a hefty amount, if possible we have more benefactors, would be nice icon_e_smile.gif

600 - 900 Ark
    1000 - Kaka
    1100 - Noobbot
    1200 - Jonats
    1300 - Monz
    1400 - Tik(?)
    1500 - Jessy
    1600 - Tik(?)
    1700 - Jonats
    1800 -Ipazz
    1900 - Monz
    2000 - Zodiac

Ark - 4100
    Jonats - 2900
    Zodiac - 2000
    Kaka - 1000
    Tikron - 3000(?)
    Monz - 3200
    Ipazz - 1800
    Jessy - 1500
  • Unknown
    Options
    I can cover the 1500 slot.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i can do up too 3000
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks Jessy icon_e_smile.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm curious what name you guys went with.....??
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jonny, I'll be posting it once we migrate. so stay tuned. hehe

its nothing spectacular though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi guys,

Our new alliance 'Lost Legion' is up and running. pls transfer to the new alliance. All slots have been opened accordingly.