BestHasArrived Chatroom

Options

Comments

• Just added you, we are full now. Thanks for all the intrest from everyone. If we ever make room we will update the thread.
  • We are currently at 20, but i think i might have to replace 1 person due to him/her being inactive. So if you want in on the alliance please post here with your current rating for pvp. If its high enough i will remove the inactive person and add you thanks.
  • Good day!

BestHasArrived currently have 1 slot open. Currently, even though we lack 1 person, we are poised to get at least rank 50 in the 3 events(heroic venom normal & deadly, Bad is Good). so it is a good opportunity for good players who are still looking for an alliance. Please send your requests in game for us to check your roster and ask you some questions. You may also send me a pm.

Our goal: to be able to get alliance reward by working together. Our target is to get AT LEAST RANK 50 accross all events. No pressures just pure teamwork.
  • Arkon4,

Saw your post in the Alliance Looking for a member topic. I sent a in game invitation as well. I am unable to PM as I just created the forum account. I am a active daily memeber, I have been trying to level more breadth than depth, banking crystals until a hero is powered up, then spending there to maximize that event's place. Be happy to answer any questions.

CrazySimo.
  • We are continuing to maximise the strenght of your alliance. We still have one open place for an active and competitiv player with a good roaster.

Please reply to this post with your roaster and your recent ranks from the previous events. If you like to keep this a bit more private, feel free to pm Arkon4 or Tikron.

Our goal: to be able to get alliance reward by working together. Our target is to get AT LEAST RANK 50 accross all events. No pressures just pure teamwork.

Tikron
  • Good day!

BestHasArrived has 1 slot open. We are looking for players with the following requirements:
    1. Active player
    2. Competitive and consistently ranks high in all events
    3. Friendly and chats with the alliance
    4. Versatile roster to be able to participate and maximize many events.

For applicants with no existing alliance:
    - send your request to us in game. kindly check the chat as we will be asking you questions to evaluate if you can make the cut.

For applicants currently in an alliance:
    - Feel free to send a pm to me, Arkon4, and/or Tikron or leave a message in this thread. Tell us what your current alliance is so we can evaluate your roster. Tell us how active of a player you are, what are your usual end rankings in events as well as your current points in the ongoing events.

Update: we're currenty full and no longer recruiting. we'll update our thread when we have open slots.
  • Good day!

BestHasArrived has 1 slot open. We are looking for players with the following requirements:
    1. Active player

- send your request in game and pm me your current standings in the events.

- Feel free to send a pm to me, Arkon4, or leave a message in this thread. Tell us what your current alliance is so we can evaluate your roster. Tell us how active of a player you are, what are your usual end rankings in events as well as your current points in the ongoing events.

Our current ranking and points as an alliance are as follows:
    The Hunt (Main) Rank 30 353046
    Alaska Rank 88 139516
    Florida Rank 19 154920
    Savage Rank 15 51950

We're currently low in the Alaska sub since most of us didn't anticipate the change in the rubberbanding mechanics so we sort of lost some ground there. but we're poised to get good rankings across all the other subs and the main event. Our total rankings mentioned above will certainly increase more if you join us now.

OUR GOAL: to get great alliance rewards by working together. We aim to at least be RANK 50 across all events. No pressure just pure teamwork.
  • Filled the last slot, We are currently not recruiting. We will update our thread once we have another opening.
  • Aye, monz here.
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Posting as requested
  • Posted as requested
  • I have the same name in-game as on the forums.
  • I left, all is good now. Hope you guys keep kicking ****
  • Sorry for the disturbance and thank you to everyone for helping each other.

We have lost 3 players, where 2 left the alliance by accident which might have been caused by a server error. Just to give you the reassurance, we are keeping your seats warm and hope you can rejoin quickly.

We we wish Apocalypse sr all the best in a new alliance, who left recently. Best of luck mate, keep collecting covers and iso!

Due to his leave we are recruiting again for one spot:

1. Active player

- Feel free to send a pm to Tikron, Arkon4, jonny1punch or leave a message in this thread. Tell us what your current alliance is so we can evaluate your roster. Tell us how active of a player you are, what are your usual end rankings in events as well as your current points in the ongoing events.

We are in the Top 10 in all events and try keeping it this way.

OUR GOAL: to get great alliance rewards by working together. We aim to at least be RANK 50 across all events. No pressure just pure teamwork.
  • jonatslee
    jonatslee Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Guys, please read the post above, and make sure you fit the qualifications.
    Simply put, if you're still not running a 3* team right now, then you don't qualify.
    So, please do not be offended if you quickly get dismissed.
  • Good luck to those that are looking to join!
  • Good day!

We have lost 3 players, where 2 left the alliance by accident which might have been caused by a server error. Just to give you the reassurance, we are keeping your seats warm and hope you can rejoin quickly.

BestHasArrived has 1 slot open currently open for new member. 2 slots are currently reserved for members who encountered a problem in the alliance and is having problems rejoining so depending on the situation, we might also open these 2 slots. Below are our requirements:
    1. Active player

- Feel free to send a pm to Tikron, Arkon4, jonny1punch or leave a message in this thread. Tell us what your current alliance is so we can evaluate your roster. Tell us how active of a player you are, what are your usual end rankings in events as well as your current points in the ongoing events.

We are in the Top 10 in all events and try keeping it this way.

• Posting as a member
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Big Jonny here.
  • Chaga
    Chaga Posts: 30
    Options
    Am here...