BestHasArrived Chatroom

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Good day!

BestHasArrived has 1 slot open currently open for new member. Below are our requirements:
1. Active player
2. Competitive and consistently ranks high in all events
3. Friendly and chats with the alliance
4. Versatile roster to be able to participate and maximize many events.

For applicants with no existing alliance:
- send your request in game and pm me your current standings in the events.

For applicants currently in an alliance:
- Feel free to send a pm to Tikron, Arkon4, or leave a message in this thread. Tell us what your current alliance is so we can evaluate your roster. Tell us how active of a player you are, what are your usual end rankings in events as well as your current points in the ongoing events.

We usually rank top 10 in all events, although our general goal is still to reach rank 50, so we are a considerably competitive alliance.

OUR GOAL: to get great alliance rewards by working together. We aim to at least be RANK 50 across all events. No pressure just pure teamwork.

For BestHasArrived members, we can use this thread for discussions, strategies and other things. With chat available in game hoping we remain in constant communication and be a solid contender in alliance related events. Please also make sure to give us a heads up in case real life happens that will affect your performance.

Our common goal: to be able to get alliance reward by working together. Our target is to get AT LEAST RANK 50 across all events. No pressures just pure teamwork.

Comments

• looking foward to seeing some of you joining the alliance
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Current memebers

Deadpool_rules
    Arkon4
    Tripod
    Jonny1punch
    Monz
    Jonatslee
    Ipazz9
    Chaga
    Tikron

Looking for more highly active players. spots are filling
  • Just giving a update. We currently have 9 members, so we are obviously still recruiting
  • Hi,

I haven't got the same quality roster as most of you, but if you want me, I would like to join.

I think I can help the alliance

Part of my roster:
    OBW, 85 - 3/5/5
    **Wolvie, 85 - 5/5/3
    CStorm, 76 - 5/5/3
    LazyThor, 43 - 1/1/3
    Punisher, 41 - 2/2/1

For the following, I have almost all covers, but haven't invested iso yet:
    **Mag, 42 - 5/4/3
    **Cap, 33 - 4/3/4
    Ares, 30 - 4/4/3
    **Thor, 40 - 5/3/2

And other "random" chars

lmk, thanks!
  • Ok send us an invite, i'll add you. We have 14 slots now with 10 members. You can join for free, but if you want to become a commander you have to buy the next slot and that would cost 1500

Welcome
  • We now have 11 members and 16 slots. Looking for 9 more active members
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for an alliance. My best PvP recently was the TBTI (Wolvie) tournament--I got top 5 in my bracket. Best PvE was the Unstable ISO-8 that just ended--I came in 2nd in my bracket. I usually place top 10 or top 25 in PvP; top 20 in PvE.

Roster: 96 Hood, 89 M.Thor, 85 OBW/C.Storm/MN.Thor/A.Wolvie. Also have 66 Doom/Punisher. 34/34 slots overall; I'm missing Bagman/Venom/C.Hawkeye/Yelena.

Edit: I'll send you a join request or whatever it's called in-game, in case none of you check this thread before I go to bed. Feel free to message me with whatever questions you might have.

Edit2: Ha, my edit crossed your message, will do.
  • Hi Vairelome,

send your request in game, I'll accept you to the alliance.
  • I am a very new player (17 days) looking for an alliance to invest in me.

I obviously do not have much right now, but I work at hard to place in events and get decent rewards (50k in Unstable Iso, 600p progress in Hollowpoint). My current team is IM35, Mstorm and OBW. LVL 50/50/30.

I do not expect to get a slot, but if you allow me the time to grow into it I believe you would not regret it.
  • Helo,

I'm playing couple of months, everyday.
    I have full skill heros at 85': Wolverine, Blach Widow, Captain America, Storm (Classic), Thor and Daken (he is max 69)
    I have several other 13/13 uncommon heroes, but i'm not upgrading them due too waiting to few more cards for rare characters, whose are almost ready to boost up (Hulk, Punisher, Loki, Wolverine Patch or Ragnarok). Above 100k ISO are ready to invest in one of them icon_e_wink.gif
    I'm looking for fun and cooperation during play, so If You are intereseted please let me know, I will join Your Alliance icon_e_smile.gif
  • You guys/gals can send a request to the team so we can have a look at your roster ourselfs. Sear for - besthasarrived. Goodluck and look foward to ur invite
  • Hi, just heard about this in the morning. May I join?
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Looking to join a more active alliance so I cannot send an invite at the moment. Started playing about two months ago and usually finishing within the top 25 (currently top 10 in my bracket for Hollowpoint). My roster is as follows:

Hawkeye (M) 5/5/3: 85
    Thor (MN) 4/4/5: 85
    Magneto (MN) 3/5/3: 69
    Wolverine (AXM) 2/3/5: 60
    Iron Man (M35) 5/3/5: 50
    Storm (M) 5/3/5: 50
    Daredevil 1/1/3: 43
    Thor (M0) 0/1/3: 41
    Captain America (M) 5/3/5: 40
    Black Widow (M) 5/5: 40
    Punisher 1/2/2: 30
    Hulk 1/0/2: 28
    Storm (C) 3/3/2: 25
    Ares 2/2/4: 22
    Human Torch 1/1/1: 20
    Black Panther 1/0/0: 15
    Captain America (SR) 0/0/1: 15
    Iron Man (M40) 0/0/1: 15
  • Hi Arkon4,

I'm interested to join and help to achieve our goal together.
    Here are my top roster above Lvl 50:

Hulk - Lvl 110
    Iron Man - Lvl 110
    Widow - Lvl 85
    Ares - Lvl 85
    Wolverine - Lvl 85
    Thor - Lvl 85
    Punisher - Lvl 70
    Captian - Lvl 70
    Hawkeye - Lvl 70
    Spidey - Lvl 50

Thank you for considering,
    Pylron
  • whoever wants to join send an invite in game
  • Hello, i sent an application in game, i am a daily player, playing for 85 days now, current roster is

Thor (MN) 4/4/5: 85
    Captain America (M) 5/5/3: 85
    Storm (C) 5/4/4: 66
    Daredevil 2/2/3: 51
    Iron Man (M35) 5/5/3: 50
    Wolverine (AXM) 3/4/5: 50
    Black Widow (Original) 2/5/1: 46
    Black Widow (M) 5/5: 40
    Juggernaut 5/5: 40
    Magneto (C) 2/2/0: 38
    Psylocke 2/1/1: 30
    Invisible Woman 1/0/0: 30
    Wolverine (X-force) 1/0/0: 30
    The Hulk 2/0/0: 25
    Spider-Man (C) 0/1/1: 18
    Wolverine (Patch) 0/1/1: 18
    Magneto (MN) 1/1/2: 16
    Moonstone 2/2/2: 15
    Black Panther 0/0/1: 15
    Black Widow (Grey) 1/0/0: 15
    Dr. Doom (C) 1/0: 15
    Human Torch 0/1/0: 15
    The Punisher 0/1/0: 15
    Hawkeye (M) 5/5/3: 14
    Daken 5/2: 6

Looking forward to getting a reply and hopefully an invite to your alliance,
    Cheers
  • Ok send us an invite, i'll add you. We have 14 slots now with 10 members. You can join for free, but if you want to become a commander you have to buy the next slot and that would cost 1500

Welcome

Just sent an ingame request, but think I was denied. (Still says 19/20 in your alliance and I can't join again)
  • Damm it, i see no free space in Your Alliance. Am I late?
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ... sold out
  • hope you guys still have slots, i PM'd you, i cant find your alliance in search for some reason