Progression for Strange Sights is higher than normal!

13»

Comments

• Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Barely made it, mostly by almost fully clearing last sub. That was quite annoying.

Even more annoying was that top 50 in each sub gave me barely top 200 in the event overall.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    deadtaco wrote:
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    now that the event is over, has anyone heard anything from demi regarding progression?

@Brigby is there a way to bring this to demi's attention?

That should work. icon_lol.gif
    You don't say. icon_eek.gif

I've been in a conversation with the developers regarding this subject. I'll update this post once I hear back from them about a final verdict. Thanks for your patience everyone.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you could see your way to bumping me up a single placement that would be marvelous. I don't even want the other bonuses, just that last Quake cover would be spiffing.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alsmir wrote:
    Barely made it, mostly by almost fully clearing last sub. That was quite annoying.

Even more annoying was that top 50 in each sub gave me barely top 200 in the event overall.

You will score much higher in the subs for "Strange Sights" than you would otherwise - you're only competing with those people who went for that particular sub, not everyone in the bracket. Depending on how everyone else choses, that could be a third or less of all the people competing...