R120 Release Notes *Updated (2/13/17)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the R120 update!

MPQ 120!

"It's a magical place!"

What's Changed:
System
    • Syncing the game save of your account is now more efficient. • Players on Android and Amazon platforms should no longer be charged for items they did not receive when the internet connection is interrupted during the purchasing process. • The game will no longer crash in rare situations where a down character in the Character Select screen is replaced with another character.
Characters
    • Black Bolt
    -
The Silent King no longer ignores certain characters at Power level 4 or 5.
- The game will no longer crash when a Motivation tile, created by The Silent King, and a countdown tile expire at the same time.• Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme)
    - The tile created by
Eye of Agamotto now uses the correct image.• Black Panther (Civil War)
    -
Panther’s Prey now does additional damage when Attack tiles deal damage to the character targeted by the power.
- Move… Or Be Moved now activates correctly when Strike tiles increases the damage done past the damage threshold.
- Move… Or Be Moved now activates correctly when an opposing Black Panther (Civil War)’s power Panther’s Prey increases the damage done past the damage threshold.
- Move… Or Be Moved can be activated by Thanos’ power Court Death.

*Updated to Final Release Notes

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    and here comes Coulson aka "we are out of ideas"

*Please keep posts constructive when expressing criticism. Thank you
    -Brigby
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Brigby wrote:
    "It's a magical place!"

5* Phil Coulson confirmed!
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    "It's a magical place!"

Camelot, so I guess King Arthur confirmed?

2fe10492280508c5573e9de4397fa178_l.jpg
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    "It's a magical place!"

5* Phil Coulson confirmed!

4* Phil Coulson re-confirmed icon_lol.gif

In an unprecedented move, MPQ confirms the simultaneous release of Phil Coulson 3, 4, AND 5* characters!

icon_lol.gif
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    and here comes Coulson aka "we are out of ideas"
    Yeah, whole time we are complaining about adding new character cuz all we want is to have new releases of old covers like Iron Mans, Thors, Hulks etc... oh, wait!
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    No fixes yet for StarLord, Thanos or Falcon?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    "It's a magical place!"

OMG! Is Disney finally crossing over their characters with Marvels? Who better to start this than with Mickey Mouse! I hope it's Sorcerer Mickey since the Mordo release they stated there wasn't enough magical characters. So excited! icon_e_smile.gif

latest?cb=20140609132337
    Since some players don't know when I'm kidding.. yes it's a joke ;)
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Orion wrote:

Falcon getting fixed tonight in a data push. Starlord getting fixed in 121. I saw that info on the Discord server.
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Brigby wrote:
    - Move… Or Be Moved can be activated by Thanos’ power Court Death.
    I assume this only means 3* Thanos, because (as written) 5* Thanos stuns and THEN deals damage, right?
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    "It's a magical place!"

OMG! Is Disney finally crossing over their characters with Marvels? Who better to start this than with Mickey Mouse! I hope it's Sorcerer Mickey since the Mordo release they stated there wasn't enough magical characters. So excited! icon_e_smile.gif

latest?cb=20140609132337

um, no crossover needed.

"It's a magical place."

Let's deconstruct:

Magik:
    Magik.jpg

Place:
    latest?cb=20111125131242

Illyana Rasputin's Soulsword confirmed as the next 5 star.png !
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    It's a magical place is clearly a hint at Mr. Mxyzptlk!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    HaywireII wrote:
    I saw that info on the Discord server.

How does one get access to this magical place?
  • Brigby
    HaywireII wrote:
    Orion wrote:

Falcon getting fixed tonight in a data push. Starlord getting fixed in 121. I saw that info on the Discord server.
    Yes, Falcon's Redwing bug is anticipated to be fixed in today's patch, and Star-Lord's AP bug is anticipated to be fixed in R121.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    HaywireII wrote:
    Orion wrote:

Yes, Falcon's Redwing bug is anticipated to be fixed in today's patch, and Star-Lord's AP bug is anticipated to be fixed in R121.

What about Daken and OML's strike tile interaction?
  • Brigby
    What about Daken and OML's strike tile interaction?
    Those are still being investigated right now, but the team is aware of it and figuring out how to address it.
  • MirrorKnight
    MirrorKnight Posts: 89 Match Maker
    So excited for Phil!
  • geeeez. we havent even finished playing for mordo and heereess jooohhnnyy. i mean phil. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Brigby wrote:
    - Move… Or Be Moved can be activated by Thanos’ power Court Death.[/list][/list]
    Really?

This isn't a complaint as much as a genuine surprise. Character passives never seem to trigger from self damage.

That being said I think 5* Panther needs all the help he can get in order to be seen as a competitive character at that tier. This change is surprising but also great news. Thanos and BP compliment one another and now hopefully they'll become a genuine PvP duo.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    babinro wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    - Move… Or Be Moved can be activated by Thanos’ power Court Death.[/list][/list]
    Really?

This isn't a complaint as much as a genuine surprise. Character passives never seem to trigger from self damage.

That being said I think 5* Panther needs all the help he can get in order to be seen as a competitive character at that tier. This change is surprising but also great news. Thanos and BP compliment one another and now hopefully they'll become a genuine PvP duo.
    I don't think it's triggering off the damage but off the stun. Move or be moved is supposed to do damage after returning from stunned or invisible
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Star Lord bug...is that where his yellow passive countdown not only decreases your costs but increases the enemy's cost?
    Cos...I wasn't sure if that as meant to be happening or not. I thought I'd just forgotten how that power worked.