Max Level Stat List

124»

Comments

• I'm really interested to see how long the majority takes to notice this huge damage and starts the nerf magneto threads icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Yea, I jus had a battle with a level 96 mags that one-shotted me twice in a round. Thor and IM40 went down hard.
  • Added max stats of Original Widow from IceIX post in the related character thread. Btw would be very nice if you could do this for all new characters, IceIX ^^
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,310 Site Admin
    Mommson wrote:
    Added max stats of Original Widow from IceIX post in the related character thread. Btw would be very nice if you could do this for all new characters, IceIX ^^
    Love to, need to find the time for it. There's no debug for leveling up, only for adding Ability levels and Iso/HP. So to go from 1-85-141 takes a bit for each character. icon_e_smile.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,310 Site Admin
    And I think I just hit all the available characters that didn't have stats. That was fun. Edited them into the OP.
  • IceIX wrote:
    And I think I just hit all the available characters that didn't have stats. That was fun. Edited them into the OP.

Thank you very much for your great help! =D
  • IceIX wrote:

Cool, you are the best icon_e_smile.gif really great support
  • this guide is hugelly incomplete.. I myself now thinking should i got for max red power (iron man default red) or will i find another skill with ~10 red (but more powerful attack)
    And here the mana is not even mentioned at all.. icon_e_sad.gif i want to build 3 group based on attack power (and mana cost)..

Cant find what im looking for anywhere icon_e_sad.gif

p.s. sorry to bash with my first post but i would even go here if everything would be fine.
  • Thank you for posting this before me icon_e_smile.gif Yes, as editted in the main post, I will not bring this thread any further, Shikaos Guide has much more infos and is up to date ^^
  • Thanks! i overlooked that thread.. gonna number crunch on what kind of spells are easier for me to get and upgrade.