Max Level Stat List

Options

Comments

• Nemek wrote:
    Blue Shoes wrote:
    Are you saying you have a 4/5/5 Magneto Classic?

I think he's reading the description of what happens at the next level.

What Nemek said icon_e_smile.gif. I thought it'd be useful to know what would happen at level 4, but I have him at 3.
  • Shwqa wrote:
    Wolverine has 50 green damage and 10 dark damage. You have that switched on the first post.

Thank you, changed it ^^
  • Chrno wrote:
    Magnetic translocation (purple)
    Cost: 10 (at 5/5)
    Swaps up to 13 blue tiles with red tiles, does 636 damage per swap

Are we sure it's correct? And not Lightning Round buffed for example?
  • Shikao wrote:
    Chrno wrote:

Chrno sounds pretty convincing to me, ecspecially because of the fact he seemed to register here only to post this and all the other numbers seemed in line. I mean, it's his main damage spell and he should do a lot with it. You shouldn't forget that you usually only get something like 7 swaps
  • Mommson wrote:
    Shikao wrote:
    Chrno wrote:

Chrno sounds pretty convincing to me, ecspecially because of the fact he seemed to register here only to post this and all the other numbers seemed in line. I mean, it's his main damage spell and he should do a lot with it. You shouldn't forget that you usually only get something like 7 swaps

ONLY 7 swaps? 7x636dmg = 4452dmg which would one shot most characters at max level.
    Also for his read skill dmg at max level is about 6 times dmg at lvl 15. Assuming that the ratio is more or less the same for purple skill, then it would make its damage at max level about 228
  • Shikao wrote:
    Mommson wrote:
    Shikao wrote:
    Chrno wrote:

ONLY 7 swaps? 7x636dmg = 4452dmg which would one shot most characters at max level.
    Also for his read skill dmg at max level is about 6 times dmg at lvl 15. Assuming that the ratio is more or less the same for purple skill, then it would make its damage at max level about 228

Ok, after a moment of consideration you have a good point ^^ there is also the possibility that he had a twist in numbers and its actually 363 and not 636 (That would also be still very high but ok). The last time Chrno answered pretty quick so i'm sure he will give some kind of statement icon_e_smile.gif
  • I would like to know if the stat progression is steady or if it's backloaded?

For example, are the damage/hp progressions the same rate they are from levels 55-75 as they are from 65-85? How much disparity is there between levels 80-90 and 110-120?

I know in Puzzles and Dragons they backloaded it because you were expending so much in-game currency to reach those last levels, that it wouldn't have made much sense to spend it for (relatively) smaller gains.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I would like to know if the stat progression is steady or if it's backloaded?

For example, are the damage/hp progressions the same rate they are from levels 55-75 as they are from 65-85? How much disparity is there between levels 80-90 and 110-120?

I know in Puzzles and Dragons they backloaded it because you were expending so much in-game currency to reach those last levels, that it wouldn't have made much sense to spend it for (relatively) smaller gains.

As far as I know HP and tile damage is front loaded. Not sure about skill damage, but I guess it would be the same.
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If that's true, then it seems like it would be much more cost-efficient to take that ISO you spend on leveling heros like Thor and IM40 to their max and instead using it on other (useful) two star and three star heros.

For instance, if you leave Thor at 75 and take the ISO it would take to level his last 10 times (approx. 18,000 ISO) ... you would be much better off putting that ISO into a low leveled Wolverine or Classic Storm.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    If that's true, then it seems like it would be much more cost-efficient to take that ISO you spend on leveling heros like Thor and IM40 to their max and instead using it on other (useful) two star and three star heros.

What level do you have your Storm(Classic) and/or Thor at? And could you level at least one of them at least once?
  • I don't have my stats handy, but my Thor is in the high 60's and my C.Storm is at 73. I could level them once.

I also have a Black Widow I plan on max leveling, I will make note of her progressions too.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I don't have my stats handy, but my Thor is in the high 60's and my C.Storm is at 73. I could level them once.

If you could, I would compare the gain with difference between lvl 84 which my chars are at and max level.
  • I've been tracking growth on and off and all I can say is that 1-stars grow faster than 2-stars grow faster than 3-stars.

Thor @ 80: 47/42/37
    IM40 @ 80: 42/38/33

c.Storm @ 50: 30/27/23
    g.Widow @ 50: 28/25/22

m.Storm @ 20: 14/12/11
    Cap @ 20: 13/12/10

Has anyone made EXP tables? I'm in the process of making some but damn I need ISO. I've found that exp per level varies greatly from lvl to lvl depending on how much stat gain is applied. This is also the reason why 3-stars are much cheaper to level than 2- or 1-stars.
  • What about HP and dmg of skills for them?

As for dmg per tile, I started spreadsheet some time ago in hope for figuring out formula, but never really got to it. However, the data I collected is still there, but it's faulty as I assumed that all characters have the same growth rate. Whereas difference between 1 and 2 star is negligible, the difference between 2 and 3 is not. -> link

As for iso per level, at the same level higher stars will have bit smaller cost, because they have more levels to gain.
  • I personally have the feeling (I can't base it on hard numbers, only my experience) that 2* heroes before the R40 had "bad" levels and "good" levels. The good levels were the odd levels (1,3,5,..) as I remember correctly. There they gained double the HP and damage for their skills as they would get at the even (bad) levels. e.g. cap.america got 100 hp at the good level and 50 hp at the bad level. Thor was something like 60/120 hp per level. The damage at the damage skills was the same but I have no concrete numbers in my head. As they changed the system they took this system with them I think so characters have still good and bad levels for their skills and hp but otherwise its steady in these areas
  • Well HP you'd have to compare to max HP, I think since they all have varying HP. HP gain per level is npt static but it does seem fairly linear.

Thor @ @80: 5025/5340 (94%) (94% to max lvl)
    IM40 @ 80: 4175/7250 (58%) (57% to max lvl)

c.Storm @ 50: 1597/2670 (60%) (59% to max lvl)
    g.Widow @ 50: 1867/?

m.Storm @ 20: 720/1620 (44%) (40% to max lvl)
    Cap @ 20: 1187/4450 (27%) (24% to max lvl)

----

Re-evaluating attack values, but just the highest colour.

Thor: 47/50 (94%)
    IM40: 42/67 (63%)

c.Storm: 30/50 (60%)
    g.Widow: 28/67 (41%)

m.Storm: 14/31(45%)
    Cap: 13/50 (26%)

Looks linear to me. Really the most significant difference is just how 1-star compares to 2-star and 3-star.
  • Anyone brave enough to max level Bagman? icon_razz.gif
  • Mommson wrote:
    Shikao wrote:
    Mommson wrote:
    Shikao wrote:

Ok, after a moment of consideration you have a good point ^^ there is also the possibility that he had a twist in numbers and its actually 363 and not 636 (That would also be still very high but ok). The last time Chrno answered pretty quick so i'm sure he will give some kind of statement icon_e_smile.gif

Sorry for the delay, was out on a business trip so had no time to check the forum (didn't prevent me from playing though icon_e_wink.gif )

I've double checked and it's definitely correct. I can't upload a screenshot on the forum so uploaded it here.

It's a really nasty ability, been playing with him almost constantly after I maxed him and it's really powerful as it doesn't take that long to power up and instantly finishes most characters by the 8k damage it deals and the cascade it almost always triggers.
  • Chrno wrote:
    Sorry for the delay, was out on a business trip so had no time to check the forum (didn't prevent me from playing though icon_e_wink.gif )

I've double checked and it's definitely correct. I can't upload a screenshot on the forum so uploaded it here.

It's a really nasty ability, been playing with him almost constantly after I maxed him and it's really powerful as it doesn't take that long to power up and instantly finishes most characters by the 8k damage it deals and the cascade it almost always triggers.

If anybody is to be apologizing for anything, it will be me for doubting you icon_e_smile.gif So, I am really sorry I didn't believe you, but it just seemed too good to be true. Now I will be on the hunt for Magneto Classic covers icon_twisted.gif
  • Shikao wrote:
    If anybody is to be apologizing for anything, it will be me for doubting you icon_e_smile.gif So, I am really sorry I didn't believe you, but it just seemed too good to be true. Now I will be on the hunt for Magneto Classic covers icon_twisted.gif

No problem at all icon_e_smile.gif , I couldn't believe it either when I was looking at the last skill upgrade to make and saw how powerful it was!