Sniper, No Sniping!

124»

Comments

• Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    I've seen fightmaster rage about losing t5 to snipers and calling them names, so his arguments lose some of their teeth since he complains just the same about getting sniped and losing his precious t5.

The others coming to Narc defense are all from the same ally as well - peej, smokey and fight are all in the same ally, so shocking to see them all argue the same points.

Also they're the same ally that utilizes a line battlechat to coordinate shield hopping and grilling as well, so they can all talk about being "coordinated snipers" but they do the same thing they claim to rage against.

Just stop.
    What's your point? We do it all - there is no wrong way to play. We snipe at times, grill at times, score (what was the word again? hoard?) at times, suppress, play nice, etc., etc.

If you have anything of substance to add other than personal attacks we'd love to hear some additional viewpoints.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...Everyone last one of us is here to improve our roster, and someone else making their roster better doesn't take anything away from yours...

This is not true. If the snipers in your slice allow you to reach the top progression reward, then you could possibly draw a 5* cover from that CP, which gets you one step closer to being able to beat them. If you're a 5* player it is in your best interest to prevent other players from improving their rosters, because they are potentially future competition.

This explains the whiny PMs that say "Just let me get to 1200 and then you can do whatever you want after that." The point is to keep you from getting 1200!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread has run its course through the usual pro- and anti- "sniping" debates, with a higher than average level of frustration and bile for this topic. I'm going to go ahead and lock it now.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    SpiderKev wrote:
    There are no hockey games on, liars!
    Leafs 4 Redwings 1. Calling it.
    Final score: 4-0.

SpiderKev's prediction was nearly uncanny in correctness, therefore he has won the thread.

This post was in no way prompted by any PMs I may or may not have gotten.
This discussion has been closed.