MARVEL HEROS Alliance Chat Room ( FULL )

Options

Comments

• Tanking (lower your level) works for the next event, not for the current one, sorry guys :S

IYes, I was surptised we did not get the cover reward for the last event. oh well, who cares about cap XD

Finally we have the BWGS reward!!! I need just the red cover but I was wondering that maybe it is about time I start going for the wolverine X-Force... I think I can get it... We'll see

asfor the human torch, let's try to get the cover. If we fail though, we can also get it in the next event.
  • About the FB account, I would have to transfer a lot of friends, it would not be convenient for me as some friends I know personaly also play MPQ.
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    Omg lol, this was my alliance.... I added 8 slots and promoted everyone, didn't know anyone was on the forums... Eventually left because i had no way of contacting anyone to consider expanding and becoming competitive... You guyz seem to be doing great.... What you want to do is open a slot and ask the new member to open one more....
    Great job....i shoulda never left lol
  • That's funny I bought 10 spots?!?!?!?!?

Frubzy wrote:
    Omg lol, this was my alliance.... I added 8 slots and promoted everyone, didn't know anyone was on the forums... Eventually left because i had no way of contacting anyone to consider expanding and becoming competitive... You guyz seem to be doing great.... What you want to do is open a slot and ask the new member to open one more....

Dude your full of it! you did leave yes but you paid for nothing nice try there! Your math must be wrong 5+8+10 doesn't = 15 LOL GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ALLIANCE! don't quit that one to. icon_e_biggrin.gif

P.s. So you were the one who liked to make everyone commanders thx
  • Lol

I went to sleep being 4th in the pvp and woke up being 2nd. First time it does not happen the other way around (somebody fought me and lost, and some people fought the dudes in front of me and brought them down. I guess I'll have to fight for 1st place and get my 2nd Xforce cover. Yay!
  • Frubzy wrote:

Maybe you have the contacts from other people of this aliance. Do you? We'd like to get them. Thanks.

A part from that, we can do this, I can get a slot and we ask some volunteer to join us if he wants to buy a slot. When he buys it, we make him comander as well, if he does not, we can kick him.

What do you guys say?

Ed
  • Hey guys ...

I've found 2 of our members : Discernment & Zonatahunt

I've sent them PM to join with us in this thread, and i got feedback from Zonatahunt, i think he'll be joining with us soon ... and i hope Discernment will join too ...

as for the other i can't find anywhere in this forum ...

maybe this is a silly question but can you tell me how to post a screen shot in this post ???

i want to share some pictures ... well like wise men say " pictures says a thousand words " icon_lol.gif

because this is my first forum that I've involved with ( usually i just read someone posts )

so I'm still learning to use the facility of this forum ...

explanation in details would be very appreciated .... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • newtron14 wrote:
    Hey guys ...

I've found 2 of our members : Discernment & Zonatahunt

I've sent them PM to join with us in this thread, and i got feedback from Zonatahunt, i think he'll be joining with us soon ... and i hope Discernment will join too ...

as for the other i can't find anywhere in this forum ...

maybe this is a silly question but can you tell me how to post a screen shot in this post ???

i want to share some pictures ... well like wise men say " pictures says a thousand words " icon_lol.gif

because this is my first forum that I've involved with ( usually i just read someone posts )

so I'm still learning to use the facility of this forum ...

explanation in details would be very appreciated .... icon_e_biggrin.gif

That's good news,hopefully when R50 comes out we'll have more luck! As for picture/ sig thing I would like to know also.i to am new to the forum as well.
  • Great!

To post images, just compy the image url then, on the reply box you type the message, click on the button on top that says Img and paste the url.

Or just type[*Img]www.whateverurl[*/Img]
    without the *

43702-Adult-Black-Widow-Avengers-Theatrical-Costume-large.jpg

You will see that the images can't be too big or the forum will complain

Ed
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Mitch and I'm sadly very addicted to this game. I'm currently shielded and in second with 800+ points in the Cap event, but we still don't qualify for the Alliance Cap cover. C'mon, let's earn our alliance cover!
  • Thanks Ed ... I'll try it later ...

as for slots, if you want to added that's fine by me but because there's only 3 slots left for maximum capacity i think we should make some requirements ...
    so the new members can significantly boost our alliance rank ...
    After all the 3 remaining slots are not cheap ... icon_e_sad.gif
    so we have to be more selective with the applicants ...
    what do you think ???

zonatahunt wrote:
    Hi everyone,

My name is Mitch and I'm sadly very addicted to this game. I'm currently shielded and in second with 800+ points in the Cap event, but we still don't qualify for the Alliance Cap cover. C'mon, let's earn our alliance cover!

welcome zonatahunt ...

hope you enjoy your new home .... icon_e_biggrin.gif

BTW where are you from ???
  • Yes, we can open a slot, ask for people that pla a lot (we can check the rooster, the best characters they have and so) but mostly, they should get the next slot.
    I think that if they are willing to buy a slot it means that they are commited to the game.

The only question now will be how to kick commanders that stopped playing for some months. I hope they find a solution for that.

Also, we have 5 slots remaining right, not 3. we are still at 15 people.

Well, if you agree, I will buy another slot, then we have to open a thread asking for people, we can say we have 5 open slots, we will only get people from the forum, they will be playing a lot, like us. and we will get them one at a time, once they buy a new slot they will be made commanders.

Ed
  • Recruiting is the best bet,Ed when I let you in there was about 30 to 35 people in line for your spot! The players are there but the only question is who's gonna buy the first slot? Need to post a thread saying we are recruiting and have a spot and the price of admission is to buy the spot, I agree that the players who are willing to buy the spot ( 17 and up) and are on this forum will be as dedicated to playing as we are but there are a few things that can go wrong! How does someone buy a spot??? They have to be a commander right? So essentially someone could come in get promoted and pay nothing! I did msg the admin about demoting commanders,waiting for reply! And what if someone other then us makes a pick and promotes without us knowing? It's happened already! Don't get me wrong I'm all for making this alliance 20/20 its the only way to compete, I've looked at some of the rosters of other alliances in the leader boards we definetly have a good team but if we could get 5 more players like us with strong or stronger rosters we would be much better off when it comes to consistently earning covers, ISO and HP in the higher brackets. Hopefully R50 will be able to weed out the non players. ( fingers crossed)
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    oh ... silly me ... yes i mean 5 ... icon_lol.gif

about the commander things there's a lot of complain too in the forum, i hope the dev fix this issue ASAP ...

as for recruitment thread, millrus has made one ... In fact there's two ... suggestion for millrus : maybe you should close one ... icon_e_biggrin.gif

as for the slots i want to hear what millrus says ... because he has done a lot for this alliance ... and like a leader to this alliance ... well at least in my opinion ... don't know about the other members ... icon_mrgreen.gif

edit :

ah ... you have answered already millrus ...

yes I'm agree with your opinions ... base on your experience as long as we can't get in touch with other members we can't make some rules ... like who has the authorized to recruit members, to promote them ... etc
    and because we all have the same authority to do that ( as commander ) it can be a problem ... right ...

we can set some rules to members in this thread but what about other members that we can't get in touch with ... Their the one who can cause some trouble ...

edit :

now that's the R50 update has been applied, all my worries are all gone ...

now our goal are make this alliance to be at least on top 10th ...
  • Ok, I can buy the next slot.

Tell me whne and I'll get it

Ed
  • The only thing we can do is to ask him to get a compromise to buy the slot. If he needs to be a comander then it gets a bit more complicated but we'll have to trust him.

I think we well do well.

Ed
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    millrus wrote:
    That's funny I bought 10 spots?!?!?!?!?

Frubzy wrote:

Dude your full of it! you did leave yes but you paid for nothing nice try there! Your math must be wrong 5+8+10 doesn't = 15 LOL GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ALLIANCE! don't quit that one to. icon_e_biggrin.gif

P.s. So you were the one who liked to make everyone commanders thx

seriously guy....seriously ?????? where did I say i paid for all 15 ? you need to relax a bit, change ur soiled underpants, take a few breaths and read over the post... i did not mean to offend anyone ... nor do i want anything. I was just offering advice on how to fill the remaining slots.
    i really had no way of contacting anyone else in the group which is why i left for a forum created alliance..I made the first 8 ppl commander , the rest did that on their own.
    As i said before someone needs to bite the bullet and pay for another slot, then only add someone who is willing to open up another slot and promote him.
    Best of luck guyz!!!
  • Eduardet wrote:
    The only thing we can do is to ask him to get a compromise to buy the slot. If he needs to be a comander then it gets a bit more complicated but we'll have to trust him.

I think we well do well.

Ed

Yes is does come down to trusting the person, the bottom line is we need to increase our numbers!

Hopefully we get good players!

Lol like I said I'm new to this forum thing,I have no clue how to close the 2 (thx jimmy) recruiting posts to start a new one or really I could just redo the titles and start a new one as well whatever it takes I'll do it!

But if any of you would like to do it or have suggestions,feel free!

And kinda off topic the end of this event is kicking my butt,I'm actually having problems.icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Ok so somebody reopen the post or make a new one or whatever.

Then we find from one to 5 candidates that is willing to buy a new slot, then, one by one, I start buying a slot, the first one enters, then buys a new slot and so on.

Let's do it guys, let's get 20/20 and start earning serious HP XD
  • seriously guy....seriously ?????? where did I say i paid for all 15 ? you need to relax a bit, change ur soiled underpants, take a few breaths and read over the post... i did not mean to offend anyone ... nor do i want anything. I was just offering advice on how to fill the remaining slots.
    i really had no way of contacting anyone else in the group which is why i left for a forum created alliance..I made the first 8 ppl commander , the rest did that on their own.
    As i said before someone needs to bite the bullet and pay for another slot, then only add someone who is willing to open up another slot and promote him.
    Best of luck guyz!!![/quote]

???????? Why so confused? I didn't say you bought all 15 and yes you did say you bought or sorry "added 8 slots and promoted everyone" you start with 5 sooooo I'm pretty sure my math is right on this one,I bought 10 we are a alliance of 15. Wow your smart!! And besides I don't **** my pants or underpants and I breath well thx icon_e_biggrin.gif soiling underpants well that's for little girls like you who try and start **** in a forum because he can't remember what he wrote in a thread or even better he reads it again and still can't understand it. RAGE much buddy?? Your a special kinda person I'm taking it? Lead paint chips as a kid?? I don't really want to get in a hissy fit with you about soiling panties and what not I really doesn't matter point being YOU left and that's fine good luck to you and your alliance! Just maybe you should think before you jump!!

Or maybe a coat hanger or just plain swallowing would of saved me the trouble,I don't know and your telling me to read the posts icon_lol.gif

Ps thx for the advice would have never of known.