What Was the First 3* Cover You Sold?

Options
13»

Comments

• Ragnarok was the first 3* I sold. It was just after he was nerfed and I had Classic Mags, Doom, and Hulk waiting. Haven't seen another Rag since, but I've sold two Hulk greens because he's maxed at 5/1/0
  • From what I can recall, it was a yellow Hood very early on, and he was booted for roster space....
  • I sold off a Green and Purple GSBW back when I was a newbie because I thought she sucked...

As karma would have it, I haven't seen her since I last sold her mid-January. icon_cry.gif
  • I've only been playing for about a month, and in the first few days I sold off a Daredevil or two. Despite being one of my favorite comic book characters he didn't seem very useful in the game. Have since gotten enough roster space to allow me to keep most everything I get now, and have a copy with a few covers but no levels.
  • I don't know if it was my first, but after spending most of my HP opening roster slots in my alliance I needed to add Shield Bro, so after a careful consideration I sold a one cover yellow spidey to make room.
  • I have sold a lot of 3*s due to roster space, but my first one was a gsbw. I had won two in a tourney and I was holding them, then I started to see I needed to make room for some 2*s that I was actually going to be able to lvl. since then I have sold lokis, a couple dooms, cmagneto :'(, and more gsbw, IM40, rags. Once I started lvling thor back when he was buffed for an earlier tourney, I have been able to keep in HP enough to almost never need to sell them for roster space. Though, I was more open to selling lone covers when you got 25 HP. Now, i'd rather hold one lone cover than get 500 iso.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm pretty sure mine was a purple GSBW; Like my Spiderman, I was swimming in purple, but having poor luck on the other colors.
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    even when i had the space i sold hood ... then lots of patch after i maxed him ..
  • My was a blue the hood ... Ohhh I was so young icon_e_smile.gif