What Was the First 3* Cover You Sold?

Options

Comments

• Rags because I didn't have room for him.
  • I sold off a Loki cover early for space, and it seemed like everyone on the forums hated him. Only reason I ever collected his covers was because he was featured in the first sims. He's certainly not too bad with the right team.

I also let a GS widow go because of space early on, she's still not close to covered so not regretting it much.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Sold my first Green Hulk today -- already had 5. Had trouble hitting the sell button….
  • S-Sold??
    None yet. Hell, over a hundred days in and I still haven't managed to snag X-Force Wolvie and Six-Kids-And-A-Mortgage Woman yet (I don't think she needs a bag, I just think she looks a bit tired).
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I remember i sold hood covers b/c i didnt know what to do with and i wanted to key on developping im40 (at that time we also have hp when selling 3* covers).. This mistake comes to bite me everyday..
  • An IM40 cover back in the day, forget which color, because of roster space issues.

Never thought I'd every develop a roster strong enough to build him effectively at the time... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Either green Ragnarok or green Hulk, probably Ragnarok.
    Sold some IM 40, Punisher since then. Don't remember selling any other 3*s.
  • Patch.....Won a few to many via the event.
  • I've sold a bunch of Green Hulk since apparently that's the only color that I can pull...

Me too! I think I've sold about 4 or 5 of them. Still have zero in red for him, ha.
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've sold an unreasonable number of Loki black covers, maxed out on black. Been playing since last September or early October, and in all that time, I just pulled my first Loki purple a few days ago.
  • The first two I sold back in tile was a black loki and an IM40 -- didn't have roster space and the 25HP provided to one more slot to take some more useful character.

The first *** sold as excessive? A few weeks ago sold green Hulk, actually 2 in short period (got 1 from daily, 2 from last Hulk event when needed 1).
    Forgot if had overflow before. Maybe punisher filled just a little before that.

But in last weeks sold several, hulk, patch, punisher from tournaments, mags, hood from LR, and just got a yellow patch from standard.
  • Yellow IM40, several of them. When he was introduced, all I was pulling from tokens was yellow and I knew I'll never want more than 3.
  • Sold an early Invisible Woman after reading how terrible she was on the forums. Should have kept her though, for the sake of completion. I have exactly ONE *** maxed - Patch - and I've sold off four of his cards recently.
  • Soon afterwards of buying the 5th blue slot for Spidey, I end up pulling one from a recruit token.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Got a green Rags really early on and made a bit of use of him in some Lightning Rounds and Divine Champions but ditched him when I needed the space and hadn't seen another cover for two weeks.
  • Black Doom, always black Doom.
    Another thing I've noticed is that ever since I max covered Hood, I've been pulling an extraordinary amount of Hood covers, probably enough to near complete him again.

I call shenanigans. icon_e_confused.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As a n00b I sold a black Loki. I don't know what I was thinking.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    As a n00b I sold a black Loki. I don't know what I was thinking.
    Eh, I've sold a couple of Loki covers due to roster constraints. Loki has a very narrow role, and generally isn't that good.
    Black Doom, always black Doom.
    Another thing I've noticed is that ever since I max covered Hood, I've been pulling an extraordinary amount of Hood covers, probably enough to near complete him again.

I call shenanigans. icon_e_confused.gif
    My Thor was stuck at 2 yellow for over a month. Then, I get LThor up to L102. What do I get from my tokens immediately afterwards? 2 Thor Y's on back-to-back days. Oy.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Purple spiderman, always purple spiderman. They just wouldn't stop dropping when they were released. The worst part was that they were mainly all from standard packs.
  • I sold a Red Patch today (maxed on red...) that I got from the 15K progression mark. That, would be my first 3* sold.