Fun Combined Arms teams

Options
13»

Comments

• Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Scored my 2nd 900 point run ever with 4Clops, Blade, Bullseye. Nice rainbow color actives and two passives. And I needed that Kate blue cover reward, I'm a 3* player with no 4* champs yet until the coming weeks.

This is a very tactical team with Cyclops red and blue control, and I've always been a fan of Bullseye's green power. Setup nice match-5's while lots of strikes are out, and get TU matches that would have otherwise been out of reach etc. This makes red accumulation very efficient when yellow is out.
    All the while collecting purple like mad to get small protect tiles - but more importantly to fuel Blade's huge attack tile power. Rarely can I combat teams with a 30K Iceman, but he only punched my team once.
    Oh and Blade's black power is incredibly important, stealing 2 of the strongest enemy AP each turn? Yes, please.
    And I'm proud to win without cheaply abusing the OBW glitch! haa
  • Xzasxz
    Xzasxz Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Iceman+SW+Bagman ( icon_e_biggrin.gif ). Did ca 600 points in slightly above an hour. Only 2 healthpacks used.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thinking of going into the next CA match and try

Mr F, 3 star.png Torch and 2 star.png Daken, see how that works out for me....
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Another combo now that I have a champed C4rol in advance of the next CA event:

C4rol, Dak3n, and Torch: Daken provides the strike tiles, Torch provides the countdown each turn
    OR
    C4rol, Iron Fist, 2Cap: Iron fist provides the special tiles, black AP generation, while cap provides the (expensive) CD tiles!