Those that wanted the end of cakes...

123457»

Comments

• dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Tony Foot wrote:
    To stop what certain people getting what top rewards? I am getting far more CP now than I ever was, I would share how much but I'd rather not highlight it icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm easily getting double I was before in cakes and it costs me nothing, the devs get nothing from me. I am a 3 star player trying hard to get 4* covers. They just won't drop for me, I saved 2+ million ISO with nothing to really spend it on. A couple of 4 stars came my way and it's been so long since I got another useful cover I'm almost at 2 million again!

I'd still rather have cakes and let me pick my cover rather than playing for free and getting the cp for a random cover.

If it was to stop people getting the 1300 from time to time and the cp well then they shouldn't have put it in pve and pvp low down because I am getting more cp than riding the cake train and it's guaranteed.
    Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't make the policies. The randomness is annoying but it probably makes the game a ton more money that way. Look on the bright side, you get a chance at a 5* with the CP?

If you are doing so well now after cakes, then you should be glad they got rid of it. What are you trying to complain about?

Don't like how the developers took control of something that was created by players, then don't play the game. Simple, now stop cluttering the forum with your whining. I got over the grandfathered clearance level exploit, now let go of cupcakes. We don't always get what we want. My 5* drought is not even funny. Randomness sucks, deal with it.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    What are you waffling on about. None of this has been whinging, my whole point in the first post was the reasoning for why they got rid of cakes isn't working. Simple. Cluttering the forum, if you don't like a thread here's a little tip, you don't have to enter it or bump it back up. Tough to understand I know and I also haven't been bumping it myself other than one time when I entered my score.

Yes I make more CP, I said that only as a counter to the comment made that they did it to stop people getting the 25CP reward. They now give out CP easily, so it can't be about CP. I'd also be willing to bet they got more shield HP in cakes than they do now. If you read what I said, I stated that even though I get more CP I would still prefer cakes as a shot at getting what I want rather than 1 of 50 or toons x3 colours.

Lastly this thread was recognised by Brigby as being a place to post it so he could feed the info back. If you don't like that one single thread, hit the back button.