IM40 yellow costs 8 ap [Fixed In R118]

13»

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a bug. Many characters have incorrect AP costs for their abilities in the latest patch, and aside from IM40, most of the costs are reduced rather than increased. For instance, OBW's Aggressive Recon now costs 5 purple AP at its maximum level, which is nuts.
  • Same issue on Android
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same issue on Android

Yup. That's because... it's a bug. They've acknowledged it.

Welcome to the forum icon_e_smile.gif
  • Nefesh
    Nefesh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Same issue on steam.... Jugs 5/5 costs 10/10. IM40 is also buggy. Just almost got my team kicked by OBW 5// costing her 5 to steal 4 of each color.
    Where is fix? It's already few days of this... Devs, where are you?
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Nefesh wrote:
    Same issue on steam.... Jugs 5/5 costs 10/10. IM40 is also buggy. Just almost got my team kicked by OBW 5// costing her 5 to steal 4 of each color.
    Where is fix? It's already few days of this... Devs, where are you?

They made an annoucement about it this week (and updated it yesterday) in the MPQ News and Announcements & General Forums:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=56765

Fix planned for R118, no word on when that will drop, possible on the usual two week schedule.
  • Rygwen
    Rygwen Posts: 4
    I've been having the same problem and I am on an android phone. Outside of matches the moves display properly but after entering a fight they are all messed up. Ones I noticed are IM40 yellow and both for Juggernaut