13»

Comments

• Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    60k iso
    2700 hp
    106 cp

I was running around 200k, levelling 13 cover 4*'s until I got the 14th Hulkbuster. Champed him and now just champed Deadpool 4* waiting on cover 14. I don't typically hoard, but not opening Lt's until I have iso to champ if I get a cover for one of the 5 13 cover 4*'s I have.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Around 1,7M iso
    Around 1050 HP
    Around 550 CP

Championing very soon 4* icon_falcon.png takes a big lump of iso, so keeping it at reserve.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    232,345 Iso
    17,720 HP
    498 CP

Whee.
  • tangerineeccentric
    Options
    Give or take 87 iso icon_e_sad.gif
  • nico313
    nico313 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    139K iso8.png
    62085 imcoin.png
    155 commandpoints.png
    Have all characters, all 2stars and 3stars champ except for thanos.
    22 4stars champ.
  • supbullcoc
    supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    just got mine up to 1.1 million after opening my 3 week hoard of 433 tokens and farming 4 of my star.pngstar.png
    then after i champed Peggy carter and rechamped 2 of my star.pngstar.png that i sold i was back down to
    770k iso8.png
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not to self:
    Don't expect any forum member to understand what casual playing is.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    777624 Iso
    30 HP
    1 CP

Recently added Mr. Fantastic and Black Bolt to my roster so now I have all 3-5* characters except the 2 special 4* characters (DD and Howard)
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    67913 ISO
    895 HP
    0 CP

When I went to bed last night, I had 2883 ISO and need 347899 ISO in the next 7 days to champ Gwenpool. I need 2.6 million ISO to cap the rest of my 4s at their max attainable level.
  • ohboyjon
    Options
    2,758,167 ISO
    280 HP
    0 CP

Open CP as soon as I get 20. Nothing to spend ISO on until I get more 4* covers...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    People hoard ISO? Why?

I constantly have 4* covers waiting in my queue for me to champ them. I hardly ever have no one to level up so I never hoard ISO.

Cuz that way you have ISO for a rainy day. For example, I'm at 462k right now. It's gonna cost about 90k to champion Deadpool once I get his last cover in a week or so here. That should leave me, ballpark, at around 410k. Well, let's say I get a Ghost Rider green or red in that time period also. That 300k 'rainy day fund' I've hoarded and sat on would enable me to get Ghost Rider taken care of as well. Just protecting myself against RNG vengeance.

And because Murphy is a supreme jokester, I did in fact get that Ghost Rider green. After, y'know, championing a different 13-cover 4* who had a cover drop.

Well played, Murphy. Well played. Now gimme a dozen OBW covers so I can sell her for 65k?