Whats your current ISO count?

Options

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    People hoard ISO? Why?

I constantly have 4* covers waiting in my queue for me to champ them. I hardly ever have no one to level up so I never hoard ISO.
  • METT-T dependent
    METT-T dependent Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ISO: 791355
    HP: 4310
    CP: 65

No iso for my 5*s. I don't have one with more than 5 covers. 8 champed 4*s with Punisher on the way (lvl 254). All pre-strange 3*s champed. Full 2* farm.

I level up my 4s as I get them.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have:
    • 13,970x iso8.png
    • 70x imcoin.png
    • 989x commandpoints.png
    • 40x token_legendary.png

I just champed my 25th star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png after achieving SHIELD Rank 84, yesterday (Resupply Day 887), and my soon-to-be 26th is at L160 (with two covers counting-down, in queue). I have three more fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png sitting at L130, and the rest at various coverages and levels, below that.

I have all star.pngstar.pngstar.png champed, except Thano3 (who is capped at L127 with 10 covers).

My star.pngstar.png are in an ever-rotating farm. Currently, eleven are champed, three recently sold, are rebuilding their covers/levels.

Being a collector, I do have all star.png rostered and fully covered. At one point they were all leveled, but I sold most of them to raise ISO capital once to save an expiring cover. Now only Juggs (used in DDQ) and Yelena (who was retired from tokens, so never sold) remain at L40, the rest remain L1.

I have been fortunate and over time accumulated ten OML covers. So he's capped at L405. I have all the remaining star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png (including 5hanos) with at least one cover, but they are all still at L255, with Phoenix and IMXLVI at 5 covers each, going down from there.

My current plan is to continue to champ my champable star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png and maintain my star.pngstar.png farm. If I reach a point where I've champed all I can, I'll start hoarding my ISO until I get a usable 14th star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png cover, and I'll champ that. Repeat until if/when I catch up. icon_razz.gif

I will continue to hoard my commandpoints.png and token_legendary.png until I can't take the "pressure" anymore icon_lol.gif or I get "enough" to "guarantee" a fully covered star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png (and there's a worthy triad in the tokens to chase). Until then, I'll open all other tokens (including specials like Purple Reign), as I get them (to keep farms going, earn XP, etc.).

icon_e_smile.gif
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Always "however much I managed to pile up before the next 4* cover arrived." I keep at least a few thousand in reserve for skips and buying boosts but I can count on one hand the number of times I've been above 100k.
  • Orion
    Options
    Jarvind wrote:
    I can count on one hand the number of times I've been above 100k.

I can count on 1 finger. It was when we got our Shield clearance bonus and I had about 975k. And even that didn't last me a day.

Currently I have < 1k ISO because I'm trying to champ another 4* and I add levels as soon as I have ISO.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    iso8.png Not enough
    imcoin.png Not enough
    commandpoints.png Not enough

icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • supbullcoc
    supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    People hoard ISO? Why?

I constantly have 4* covers waiting in my queue for me to champ them. I hardly ever have no one to level up so I never hoard ISO.

i just dont level players up as i get the covers. i only do it when I have all the covers needed to champ
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    People hoard ISO? Why?

Cuz that way you have ISO for a rainy day. For example, I'm at 462k right now. It's gonna cost about 90k to champion Deadpool once I get his last cover in a week or so here. That should leave me, ballpark, at around 410k. Well, let's say I get a Ghost Rider green or red in that time period also. That 300k 'rainy day fund' I've hoarded and sat on would enable me to get Ghost Rider taken care of as well. Just protecting myself against RNG vengeance.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    just used about 600K today. left with 60-70k.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My current count is

155,344 ISO
    8920 HP
    167 CP

I have all 3*s champed (except for Thanos), seven champed 4*s and another six 4*s who are cover maxed. Plan is to save to about 500K ISO and then open tokens until I get a cover for one of the cover maxed characters and then champ them next. Then rinse and repeat so I am not throwing away covers. Hopefully by doing it this way I will start to end up with a nice CP surplus down the road where I can take a stab at hoarding for some useable 5*s.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

I can count on 1 finger. It was when we got our Shield clearance bonus and I had about 975k. And even that didn't last me a day.

Currently I have < 1k ISO because I'm trying to champ another 4* and I add levels as soon as I have ISO.
    I prefer to save up the ISO until I can max a character in one go. For fourstars I usually level them up as soon as I have covers with the first nine covers, but once they get to around level 180 I start saving the ISO since you never know when you might get a higher priority cover that you'd like to apply.
    Right now I don't really have anyone to apply the ISO to though.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am sitting at 300k ISO, its my cushion as I try to level up the 4 4*'s I currently have max covered. I am also hording anything that would give me a surprise cover. Once those 4 are all championed and I don't get another one to champion, I will open any tokens I have til I get someone else to champion.
  • Orion
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

I prefer to save up the ISO until I can max a character in one go. For fourstars I usually level them up as soon as I have covers with the first nine covers, but once they get to around level 180 I start saving the ISO since you never know when you might get a higher priority cover that you'd like to apply.

Well, since I have 31 of the 4*s champed already, all of the high priority guys are taken care of. As evidenced by the fact I'm champing Mr Fantastic right now.

When I don't have anyone to apply ISO to, then I start with my lowest level 4* and start bringing all of them up. That way they're all at least high enough to win a DDQ fight if they have to.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A little over 700,000 ISO
    A little over 2000 HP
    A little under 1000 CP
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

Well, since I have 31 of the 4*s champed already, all of the high priority guys are taken care of. As evidenced by the fact I'm champing Mr Fantastic right now.

When I don't have anyone to apply ISO to, then I start with my lowest level 4* and start bringing all of them up. That way they're all at least high enough to win a DDQ fight if they have to.
    Yeah, I have 32 championed fourstars right now, and all the ones that aren't championed are at their current level max, so my only option to spend ISO is my fivestars. I'd like to wait until I have one fully covered so I can champion them immediately then. As soon as I get more covers for my fourstars they are getting leveled up though.
    My Mr Fantastic is at level 285 by the way. He seems to be a common pull for me considering he was rather late to the champion party but seems to have passed quite a few other characters that were championed much sooner.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    People hoard ISO? Why?

If you're planning to mass open latest LTs you'd be well advised to have 1.6 million on hand to max/champion up to 3 5 star.png s
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    • 3,002,406 iso8.png
    • 1,175x imcoin.png
    • 17x commandpoints.png
    • 82x token_legendary.png

My ISO is so high because I've actually run out of things to spend it on. All my 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's and 5s are leveled to their maximum cover potential or are champed.

This game has had a surplus of ISO for a while now. Meaning that its actually realistic for a hardcore player to earn more ISO than it costs to fully level a 4* in two weeks. This is a GOOD place for the game to be. HP has been this way even longer which is great.

I realize I played this game a lot more than your typical vet but I'm starting to see this trend in other players. There's more and more people on LINE who are catching up and within 6 months I suspect a we'll have a good number of players in this same ISO situation.

I'm curious if we'll eventually have a worthy ISO 'sink' added to the game. Standard Tokens is all that really exists at the moment and buying those en masse feels like more of a hassle than a reward. Anyone whose hoarded standards will know what I mean.

If the devs were willing to add an ISO option to Heroics including the 40 pack then that would be interesting. Imagine spending 500,000 ISO for a heroic 40 pack. That would help keep the resource interesting long term while primarily helping vets champion their 2's, 3's and 4's quicker.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    Was almost at 10 million last week, but I got bored.
  • supbullcoc
    supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Was almost at 10 million last week, but I got bored.

good lord dude
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't hoard, so I have nothing, really. Interestingly, I counted up my iso debt for my current goals in the game and it was sub-million for the first time in a very long time. That's due to the fact that I soft-cap 4*s instead of trying to champ them, but still I'm happy to be catching up on something instead of falling behind on everything.