The Hulk (Bruce Banner) compensation

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the free NoN token, but I haven't received a token for compensation. Which is suprising because I do have a bruce banner, and I'm quite sure I've been using him recently. But it's fine.. there are more important things for me to worry about.

I'll edit this post if I do receive the compensation token later on. Feel free to check back.. or don't!
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I got the free NoN token, but I haven't received a token for compensation. Which is suprising because I do have a bruce banner, and I'm quite sure I've been using him recently. But it's fine.. there are more important things for me to worry about.

I'll edit this post if I do receive the compensation token later on. Feel free to check back.. or don't!

Do you have his purple (The Other Guy)? Compensation is for having disabled that power in between patches while fixing the crash issue.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:

Do you have his purple (The Other Guy)? Compensation is for having disabled that power in between patches while fixing the crash issue.

Yes, I have him at 1/2/2.

And I have used him and had him transform, but I don't know if it crashed after he transformed. Maybe they're just giving it to people where it actually crashed.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have his purple on both Steam and Android.

Android got the token. Steam didn't. If "used him recently" is the benchmark, that's just wrong - I *couldn't* use him while the power was disabled even if I wanted to. So if I hadn't used him in some arbitrarily determined time before the power broke, being unable to use him supposedly doesn't matter?

I'm going to keep an eye on Steam to see if I get the token there, but that's annoying if that's how they're going to play this - that even if you have the affected power you may or may not get the token.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,761 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    I have his purple on both Steam and Android.

Android got the token. Steam didn't. If "used him recently" is the benchmark, that's just wrong - I *couldn't* use him while the power was disabled even if I wanted to. So if I hadn't used him in some arbitrarily determined time before the power broke, being unable to use him supposedly doesn't matter?

I'm going to keep an eye on Steam to see if I get the token there, but that's annoying if that's how they're going to play this - that even if you have the affected power you may or may not get the token.

Didn't use my 0/0/1 Banner on Steam as I knew about the bug, but nevertheless got a compensation NoN token today (Magneto star.pngstar.png). You should get a token, whether you've used Banner or not.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    I'm guessing the second token is their classic messup of where some people get counted twice in their rewards list. Same for the 75 years of Cap vault and all the other vaults where most people only got 1 free token but a few random people got 2.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Akari wrote:
    I'm guessing the second token is their classic messup of where some people get counted twice in their rewards list. Same for the 75 years of Cap vault and all the other vaults where most people only got 1 free token but a few random people got 2.

Nope. The first free token is a holiday thing, goes out to all users regardless of Hulk status. The Hulk free token is a separate thing.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    DFiPL wrote:
    Akari wrote:

Nope. The first free token is a holiday thing, goes out to all users regardless of Hulk status. The Hulk free token is a separate thing.

Oh. Well, nothing for me then, I have a 3/2/1 Banner.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    NoN token has nothing to do with compensation..

The first one didn't. The second one does.

Except there was no second token.
  • JFisch
    JFisch Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Yup, no compensation token so far despite purple being the only cover I have for Banner...
  • Got a 2* Magneto in return for not using my champion Banner for about 2 weeks. Totally worth it.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't get a 2nd token for compensation. I have a 1/1/2 Banner that I never use, so I can't say I really care. It's dumb for them to say they'll do something and then not everyone gets it though.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Didn't get anything either.

Another Christmas lump of coal from the Scrooge of online gaming
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have nothing yet either.
    i-leave-my-heart-open.gif
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    No token yet either
  • Haven't received the 2nd token either (5/3/3 banner). But I'll take that purple Thanos as compensation, I promise I won't complain.
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Not received a compensation token (if that's what's coming) yet either
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Compensation is the Galactus Bug we all received icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    I've got a 1/1/1 Banner, avoided using him because I heard about the crash bug. No token yet. (iOS devices).
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Some form of official comment, (from someone in RED), would be nice. If you loose an ability of a 5* the compensation should be a Legendary token!