Active Members Alliance chat.

Options
13»

Comments

• MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Currently at 520 points for best there is. Gotta work in 7 hours tho. Gonna sleep for 6 then try to push for 600 before work.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    shielded at 657. alliance sitting 30 places out of steve rogers card.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    I shielded at 620 and was 53rd place...lol well I needed that storm yellow card so I guess I'm ok. And in ISO I'm 31st right now. Group is at 162. So we are on track for the torch still. Lol
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Blah...sorry boys and girls I kinda slipped on the pvp event. I'm at 370 right now but been kinda down today. Found out my friend is in a coma. They say she should be ok when she wakes up but not sure when she will wake up. On the pve I'm holding 57th place right now and after work I'll hit it hard. That torch card will be ours. Keep up the good work everyone and I'll make a push on the cap event soon.
  • No worries. I blew it too, I was out and my phone battery died. got home later then expected and missed the end of the event so fell out of the top 50.

But much more importantly, I hope your friend is ok. Best wishes and hope she recovers soon.
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Blah...sorry boys and girls I kinda slipped on the pvp event. I'm at 370 right now but been kinda down today. Found out my friend is in a coma. They say she should be ok when she wakes up but not sure when she will wake up. On the pve I'm holding 57th place right now and after work I'll hit it hard. That torch card will be ours. Keep up the good work everyone and I'll make a push on the cap event soon.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Shes always been strong. I hope she just recovers quickly
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    13th on unstable and 204 points on kiss. Working a little on prologue missions to get a couple of the cards to help my team. Never noticed storm yellow, blue, thor red and yellow, wolverine and daken were able to be won. Lol so now my thor, storm andwWolverine are powered up more. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Yep prologue has a lot of useful stuff in it.

And New update has alliance chat addition!! Im downloading it now.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    Yeah, very sorry to hear about your friend. Hope everything turns out ok.

The Best There Is turned out to be stupid crazy, I was 8th with an hour left when my shield kicked off. I fought as long as I could and still barely finished top 50.

Doing ok in unstable ISO. Top 50 still, but dropped 20 ranks in an hour. Alliance is creeping down to about 200th place - need a top 250 finish. I imagine it's going to get tight and competitive as finishing time gets close. Everyone wants the torch, who looks pretty decent actually. A 3 card win would be like Christmas.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Right now im 12th place for unstable and after I grab a shower im gonna try to get a few more points but everything is worth like 100 points or less right now. Lol we can do this tho! Also the alliance chat thing in game im not sure if it gives notifications when someone says something. I posted something earlier. Someone should post something to see if it does.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Also tip for unstable level in forest with venom muscle and ragnorok. Obw, 1*storm, amd thor. They got 4ish hits on my but I finished each time full health. Spam storms red and green, thors yellow, and the environmental -100 health for ap. Hit muscle first then obw can heal you and as long as you keep spamming other colors and only swipe tiles when you see a 5 match they dont get a turn. icon_e_smile.gif unless youre very unlucky
  • Thanks for the tip. Worked perfectly.

I got lucky with 2 star storm pulls early so skipped right over one star storm. didn't realize how deadly she can be in the right setup on the right board type. I never really used her red before always opting for other characters red instead (first iron man, then thor)
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Yeah she's deadly in forest and mountains. She is one of my top 3 faves on here. Her black widow and wolverine. I haven't been using her as much though opting for one Thor and wolvie lately. I'm thinking torch might pop wolvie off.
  • My main team is Thor, Storm classic, and the third spot rotates between Balck widow original, Moonstone, or Wolverine.

If I could get a black cover for Black window she would hold that third spot solely.

Eventually want either the hood or psylock for that spot but need a few more covers and to level them. If we can pull off the psylocke alliance cover and I could 2 myself that would be perfect. I would be at 4 / 3 / 2 and be able to level her into the 80s