Active Members Alliance chat.

Options
MajinDavid
MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say good job on the sim event. Getting that cap card was really nice. Lets keep up the work and go for that black hulk card! Also anyone who is not in an alliance we are 12 strong and growing. Its pay for next slot. Lets us know

Comments

• Hey Everyone,

My IGN is token555. Im the newest member here. Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for having me on board.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    So trying to get another member. We are so close to top 100 in hero event. Im sitting at 680 points with a shield on. Cant get past that point for some reason. icon_e_sad.gif lol
  • Im only at 400 currently but Ill make a push the last hour. Still probably need another person for top 100. we are sitting at 140 right now.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Yeah thats why im trying but no1 is replying to pm right now. Lol
  • I think I can push my way into the top 10, but I don't know if that'll be enough to get the alliance into the top 100. Here's to hoping, though.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Trying to push more. Lol here's hoping.
  • Already made my way into the top 20 (I dropped to 100-something overnight), but I'm starting to run into somewhat challenging teams. Let's hope I don't get screwed by bad cascades, that's what usually puts an end to my ranking pushes.
  • I just added another 160 points and got to rank 14 in my bracket. not making enough of a dent on the alliance rank though lol.
  • Most of the alliances around us are at least 15+ members though. So a good showing regardless of where we end up. Another few requites should get us there every time.
  • I don't think I can make it into the top 10, too many counterattacks.

And yeah, once we get some more people, we should be able to compete for those top spots more easily.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    We have 1 spot open. Wish we could get it filled with someone with 400 points. Lol we'd get 100 easy. :p oh well. We passed some 20 player teams too.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    No black hulk card but I'm proud of everyone. We beat out a lot of teams and the more we grow the better we will do. icon_e_smile.gif now shall we get some torch and Steve Rogers cards ? icon_e_wink.gif
  • maybe we should pick one of the two events and focus on that one. to get top 100 in one at least. The wolverine events looks like more fun but I think the torch card would be better to get.

I like how you need a different version of wolverine for each node in the event. Luckily I got 2 of the x-force covers.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    The first event unholy we hit top 100 with that and sim we hit top 100 at same time. It's manageable. What I'm doing is my pvp team fights in the best there is and when they need healing and I can't heal with packs I use Rogers (105 in unstable) Thor 2* and a random that I don't use much. Was daken last night. Lol
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Oh and one the unstable with rubber banding and refresh only need to do it 2 times a day. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hi, I am the new member of alliance.
    Lets get the Human Torch now!!!!
  • Its possible to ge Captain America (Steve Rogers) in the "The Best There is".
    He is powered up in Unstable Iso-8.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Yeah im going for him but im really wanting those human torch cards. They will be sweet. icon_e_smile.gif also I got super lucky today. Ive gotten 6 recruit tokens. 2 were original black widow espionage cards, 1 was blue healing cafd for her. icon_e_smile.gif then 2 commons and a yellows Ares
  • i am not so lucky icon_e_biggrin.gif
    i got only commons cards.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    I normally get ironman yellow and hawkeye red cards. I think this is the worlds way of saying youve had a stressful week at work and heres something to get you cheered up some more. Lol