Active Members Alliance chat.

Options

Comments

• the worst: venom and juggernaut.
    This is stressful icon_eek.gif
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just want to say keep up the great work everyone. Currently top 50 for best there is and top 200 for unstable. Thats a character card each event. icon_e_smile.gif and the ones that are below us are 20 player groups. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I am playing "The Best There is" because i need Captain America (Steve Rogers) to reach a lot of point in Unstable Iso-8.
  • I keep getting some bad luck in my battles and keep getting attacked on top of that in The Best Their is. Cant seem to break 300 points.

Hopefully my luck turns tomorrow so we can stay top 50.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    I did a couple of matches last night on besf there is made it to like 200 and then found nothing but 141s. So I went and lost a ton of lightning rounds except a doc doom one which I got 26th place to get the diabolical token. Pulled magneto red from it. Was hoping for hood blue or black. Oh well. Lol. Ill be trying best there is more now that I did some tanking amd see what I can do. I kind of want to place at 101 for the yellow storm card. I have 440 on her. But I want to place higher for the group. Lol. If we stay to where we get the 3rd card im gonna try to place 101 and if it looks like we might fall lower than 50 ill bust tinykitty to get as high as I can.
  • I wish we could trade covers. I would send you some yellow storms ones. For some reason I pull storm like crazy. After selling a bunch of her covers, I started to build a second one cause I got tired of throwing them away. Cant get Black widows black at all (have a 3/5/0) or darkens black for that matter (5/1), but I keep getting storms from packs.

For 3 star cards, Im going after Hood as well.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Trading would be awesome for sure. Like im not a big fan of my 3 star cap to be honest. Too expensive in my opinion. Id trade all his cover but one (for events that require him). Im really looking forward to getting the torch cards though. I think he will be fun to use but I think getting his cards besides our first set for getting high rank is gonna be a tinykitty to get.
  • In "The Best There is" i got 450 points.
    I want to be between 50 that give me the captain america and we can get another with the alliance.

In the next round, surely, human torch will be powered up, for this reasing we have reach it in this round.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Torch is as good as ours. Im rank 34 on my bracket with a few nodes to hit and top players 1400ish ahead of me.
  • I'm currently sitting at rank 1 on the torch event. I doubt I'll be able to hang on to that at the end of the event, but hopefully top 10 will be doable.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Ill b e happy top 50 which would be 2 cards and we are kicking butt so would be 3. icon_e_smile.gif also gotta say winter soldier movie was sweet!
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Just used my triple threat token and pulled my 3rd xforce wolvie. So hes now 1/2/0. Gonna level him so more to keep working on best there is. Gonna shoot for around 600 points. Also working on unstable. 1000 away from first but I need to wait for refresh. Points are at 78-90 each except for the one with venom but im having bad luck with him. Lasf two times I fought him all I could match were environmental tiles. Lol
  • Congrats on the pull.
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Just used my triple threat token and pulled my 3rd xforce wolvie. So hes now 1/2/0. Gonna level him so more to keep working on best there is. Gonna shoot for around 600 points. Also working on unstable. 1000 away from first but I need to wait for refresh. Points are at 78-90 each except for the one with venom but im having bad luck with him. Lasf two times I fought him all I could match were environmental tiles. Lol
  • We fell a lot overnight in the wolverine event. All the way down to rank 113 and out of the position for the cap card. We are going to need to make a push towards the end of the event.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Im gonna do a quick round through unstable then ill push some more on best there is
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    Hey Team,

Just wanted to say thanks for taking me on. Looks like this alliance is doing really well. Looking forward to helping out all I can and raking in the loot with you guys.

RE: the wolverine event - I'm trying to push pretty hard at the detriment of the iso event. That extra steve rogers card for the boost for the iso event would come in handy
  • As soon the event "The Best There is" finish i will focus on the other.
    Until now i have 632 points in second place.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    Im at 350 and when I get back from the store will push more. Ran into more 141s lol
  • Im thinking the same thing Roots. Focus on the wolverine event today to get the Cap card. Then the Cap card will help a lot in the iso event.

Right now I don't have the 3 star cap at all so I can't do the required nodes in the iso event.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    I was averaging in the top 14 for best there is, but I"m finding it very hard to keep my head above water. I wanted to finish in the top 10 for blue steve rogers, but might just settle for top 50 and not have a stroke over it.