What's your favorite version of AI suicide?

13»

Comments

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Any goon-type that drops CD tiles with Dr. Strange on my team.

My wife snickered for a while as I quietly say "pew! Pew! Pew!" to myself.

She's not laughing now as she just championed hers and now we both mutter it.

Even better is a team with two goons and a playable character... drop a CD tile, then promptly match it away yuorself... gj AI, way to eff yourself there. icon_e_wink.gif
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Think my favorite recent was daken hitting Dr strange, strange then healed himself and killed daken with a nice rebound

That was then followed up by the final goon killing himself the next turn

The previous event was one long fun time with Fury and iceman and an enhanced Dr strange led to multiple suicides

Most fun I've had on an event in ages
  • gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Although Jugs headbutt is a close second, the best IMHO is Sentry Sacrifice.... The graphic of Sentry followed with the "Sentry Down" banner is just too great.

With Jugs, I always picture a second graphic in my head, kind of 'bugs bunny' with him falling back with birdies flying around his head.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    My new favorite AI suicide might be that I'll let Thanos kill a member of my team (let's say Spidey.. screw him) and Thanos kills his own teammates too! hahahahahaha icon_twisted.gif
  • I think my favourite is fastball throwing someone up and then dying on the landing, always makes me laugh a little
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Watching Daken melt after a random Doom team-up steals all his blue.