Guess tomorrow's 4* vault

Options
124»

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i raided that vault ( 7 pulls to get Spider Woman, 2500 Iso two 2 star Champ Levels and two three star tokens for characters I have at 127 (Looks like patch or 3 star bullseye will be my next champion
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I recently cashed in my No-Pull November hoard, and in part ended up with a 1/4/4 Jessica Drew. Seemed like the perfect time to try out one of these vaults, and pulled her on the 9th try.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I guess 50% hit rate isn't too bad. Pulled Deadpool, pass on Sam Wilson. Pulled Invisible Woman, pass on Spiderwoman. Going from 6 to 7 covers doesn't really get me ready to start spending those hero points. I guess we'll see what the next vault is.

Also to anyone who had a 3* Dr Strange in their vault, that was the first thing I looked for in my vault. I would have started pulling for him and not Spider Woman since he's at 12 covers. How silly is that?
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    I decided to pull on this vault as my Spider-Woman only had 2 covers(did not pull from any of the previous vaults). Got her on my 8th pull, also pulled the strang3 cover, all other pulls were 2* for farming. I had approx 9k HP and no need for roster slots as I have all characters 2* and higher rostered.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a fully covered unchamped Jessica. I desperately needed moonstone for an emergency farm flip to champ another expiring 4*. Pulled one for the lulz. Got Jessica. Joke's on me...

I actually sold one or two blue Kates before I champed her. Sorry Kate-seekers...
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,335 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My 1/0/4 Jessica needed another black, and with not so many avenues to get specific colours, I figured, why not?

Pulled on the 12th, so not great, but not terrible. And pulled cover 183 for Captain Marvel, which gave me Peggy and put her at 5/2/5. Now what to do about that last yellow for Peggy....