So...Lazy Daken....

Options
124»

Comments

• MikeHock wrote:

What exactly is a refresh? I don't think I've ever seen it. I dont get all 4 rewards from each mission. Does that mean they wont "refresh" for me? When I tried to get all 4 rewards from any mission, I usually end up with loads of 20 ISOs and I'm just not wasting my time grinding for 20 ISO rewards hoping that the game "refreshes" (**** that means, i really dont know). Honestly, I shouldn't be looking for clairification and assistance from a forum member; this information should be readily available in-game.

A refresh is referring how long it takes to replenish the number of points available for a mission. If you hear people talking about stacks, that just means how many times you can clear a mission before it starts to give you 1 pt. per mission. Let's say the first time you clear a mission it's worth 500 pts. If you immediately play it again, it will be worth less each time until it hits 1 pt.

The refresh time (usually 8 or 12 hours, 12 for this one), means that a timer starts from the last time you played that mission. So, if you played a mission down to one point, and don't touch it again for 12 hours, then you will get the maximum possible points possible when you next clear it. Play it before then and you'll be hurting your total possible points.

As you pointed out, grinding a mission hoping to get the good rewards and only getting 1 pt. in return is frustrating. I rarely grind a mission all the way down. I'll play it a few times for good points and a few rewards, then wait for it to fully refresh before clearing it again. The fact that point values also increase based on rubberbanding also means that timing your last refresh for the end of a given event/sub-event means you'll get the best possible point values.

I got my IM40 this way. But this was before rubber-banding.