So...Lazy Daken....

Options

Comments

• Ghast wrote:
    Does "Classic" mean we have to look at that stupid mohawk during fights?

Yes, and he will be shirtless.
  • Eff Lazy Daken

Eff Lazy anything

Eff Lazy Daken

Eff the endless grind for ****, re-hashed "Gold" garbage.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't see the point to a 3* Daken. You could say Thor and Caps should have always been a 3*, but Daken is not that important. And a 3* daken, with stronger strike tiles and stronger regen is going to be a pain in the ****, not fun to play, not fun to play against.

Let's hope that he has just 2 covers and he is capped at 115 at least...
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    I don't see the point to a 3* Daken. You could say Thor and Caps should have always been a 3*, but Daken is not that important. And a 3* daken, with stronger strike tiles and stronger regen is going to be a pain in the ****, not fun to play, not fun to play against.

I don't see that happening, my gut says he's gonna have 3 skills, the question, are they all going to be passive, or is there going to be 1 active, the reason I think there will be 3 skills, is because of how the prize pools are designed for 3
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Polares wrote:

I don't see that happening, my gut says he's gonna have 3 skills, the question, are they all going to be passive, or is there going to be 1 active, the reason I think there will be 3 skills, is because of how the prize pools are designed for 3

But if he had 3 skills he would not be a gold Daken, won't he? Golds are supposed to be the exact same character with some minor buffs (a part from level cap).

And other two skill characters have been awarded in the past, you simply give two covers from one color and one from the other (f.ex. two black Doom covers and one blue Doom cover), so you don't need three powers at all.

And, a buffed Daken with level 141 and 3 skills... That would be a monster!!!
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'll definitely use him on my B team, maybe on my A team
  • I would have no objection to a 3* Daken with just the same two powers, slightly tweaked - if they gave Dr. Doom, Loki or Rags a third power soon after.
  • AdamMagus
    Options
    Good job everyone, by now you should all have received all three covers of Lazy Captain America and a nice infusion of ISO-8 icon_mrgreen.gif
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    Good job everyone, by now you should all have received all three covers of Lazy Captain America and a nice infusion of ISO-8 icon_mrgreen.gif

Oh, I must have missed when they handed out 3 Lazy Cap covers to everyone! I did earn some ISO in the last 10 day grind, but nope, no Cap. I had to use many boosts to win various missions. It's a never ending cycle in both PvE and PvP; having to use boosts to win raises your MMR and the levels of the bad guys in your PvE missions, perpetuating the endless cycle of needing boosts to win.
  • AdamMagus wrote:

It does surprise me how people seem to think that everyone who reads forum get automatic top 10 rewards.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    AdamMagus wrote:

It does surprise me how people seem to think that everyone who reads forum get automatic top 10 rewards.

No doubt, you have to wonder if the top posters even play the game and instead think the game is posting on the forums.
  • AdamMagus
    Options
    AdamMagus wrote:

Top 50 + alliance rewards, I missed most of the weekend and only played hard one day, the rest of the time I played casually.

Getting three covers was not that difficult in this event
  • A 115 lazy daken will still be deadly
  • My biggest problem with Daken is he makes DD completely useless. Getting DD's red to trigger against Daken is about as common as Modern Hawkeye getting an attack off.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Clint wrote:
    AdamMagus wrote:

No doubt, you have to wonder if the top posters even play the game and instead think the game is posting on the forums.

Coming soon...progression awards for forum posts! They will be similar to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Training room though, so you need 5000 posts for 50 Hero Points. Everything prior to that will be classic Hawkeye covers.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SUPERTOM wrote:
    My biggest problem with Daken is he makes DD completely useless. Getting DD's red to trigger against Daken is about as common as Modern Hawkeye getting an attack off.

agreed, I have no problem with Daken helping you determine red trap tiles, for example there are 3 tiles open, and you activate daken's passive again, he cannot overwrite the trap tile, so....the tile that dosen't get a strike tile would be DD's trap, or better yet, things can just overlay the trap tile, but not destroy it, if they just did that and nothing else, DD would at least become playable.
  • I wonder if his strike tiles will gain a strength boost similar to Cap's red or Thor's yellow. That could get REALLY ugly.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    AdamMagus wrote:
    AdamMagus wrote:

Top 50 + alliance rewards, I missed most of the weekend and only played hard one day, the rest of the time I played casually.

Getting three covers was not that difficult in this event

Nice to hear that you lazy'd your way through this and got 3* Gold Cap (Steve Rogets)covers while I busted my **** for 3/4 of it and finished like 140th.

So..... no, this was not easy at all and since I am not in an alliance with 20 people, I didn't get a cap (Lazy Rogers) cover as an alliance reward either.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Polares wrote:

But if he had 3 skills he would not be a gold Daken, won't he? Golds are supposed to be the exact same character with some minor buffs (a part from level cap).

And other two skill characters have been awarded in the past, you simply give two covers from one color and one from the other (f.ex. two black Doom covers and one blue Doom cover), so you don't need three powers at all.

And, a buffed Daken with level 141 and 3 skills... That would be a monster!!!

Another possibility is that they give both Dakens a third ability. Would be a good time to do it if they were ever planning to.
  • Thread title change from Lazy D A K EN to Lazy "Clawkid"?

What is going on with this forum chaning the character names? It's kinda funny, but a little annoying.