So, who else hates some of those PVE teams?

13»

Comments

• JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    bbigler wrote:
    I hate the Hood/Magneto mission because it takes so long to take down the Hood, that Magneto has already fired off a bunch of powers.

I went with boosted Thing, boosted 3* Cyclops and champion Loki for the Hood/Magneto node. It's pretty ridiculous how much the AI seems to cascade into match-4 (which cascade into another match-4). It also was convenient to be able to grab Magneto's Coercive Field and throw it back in his face. But having 5 covers in Thing red was pretty key for both damage and stun.
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I used she-hulk, strange and Cyclops for the mag/hood, kept taking greens where i could to keep her draining 2 ap pools by 100%, usually he'd pop the yellow so that for the most part kept hood off my case bar his 1k intimidate... and i could nick and strengthen a defense tile with her blue and for the hood i swapped to stunning him with strange and obviously kept picking up red/yellows and blacks where i could myself to unleash eye beams of death... when mag did hit with the tile swap tho it was murderous, think i took 6kish damage, i definitely limped out of these fights battered and bruised :/