Signal intercepts error?

13»

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    still no word from D3 as to why these are not working?
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    This really needs to be fixed.
    Out of the +/- 40 times I got the chance to watch a vid only 4 worked the rest were all errors. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif
  • jredd
    rastafari7 wrote:
    Out of the +/- 40 times I got the chance to watch a vid only 4 worked the rest were all errors. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

i'm at about the same rate. really frustrated now. especially with no communication. you know a simple "sorry guys there's some bugs we gotta work out. hopefully we're running smoothly by wednesday" would be great.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    rastafari7 wrote:

i'm at about the same rate. really frustrated now. especially with no communication. you know a simple "sorry guys there's some bugs we gotta work out. hopefully we're running smoothly by wednesday" would be great.
    You mean like this one?
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54743
    You really should look at the bug report forum sometime
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    I noticed for me, they happen back to back...& at night. Not that there's a correlation...
  • jredd
    fmftint wrote:
    jredd wrote:
    rastafari7 wrote:

You mean like this one?
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54743
    You really should look at the bug report forum sometime

thanks. you'd think they'd put that in a forum people look at...
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Pretty much every time the intercept option popped up for me it came up with an error screen, about 6 times now.

I like how they moved this topic to Magic the Gathering Bugs. No one will ever see this topic now.... (Mod note. Fixed the sorting error. -dB)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moved to correct forum (was in MtGPQ Bug Reports.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    thanks. you'd think they'd put that in a forum people look at...
    Readers' inattention to forum organization is not Demiurge's fault. Affected players should be looking there first, if they want to see if others are also seeing it.