Signal intercepts error?

Comments

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I have those errors constantly, haven't seen any ad even once. The same my girlfriend.
    We were connected to our home wi-fi.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    so the ones that result in an error.... do they count as part of your allotted daily 20 intercepts?
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    so the ones that result in an error.... do they count as part of your allotted daily 20 intercepts?

I'm pretty sure they are, played through PVE clears yesterday and was getting errors. Frequency of the ads was fairly decreased, which I believe means the system thinks I've seen some so starts to space them out.

Got another ad on my first match this morning which is what's expected, another error.

Weird that I'm frustrated by this!! I actually want ads since the rewards are reasonable!
  • JohnnyBlood
    JohnnyBlood Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I have had zero errors so far. But I am a VIP....so, no forced ads to watch and a pretty steady diet of free bonuses....
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2016
    Only got 3 rewards so far (Heroic token, 1k iso and 10hp), the other 20+ signal intercepts have been intercepted...
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    I got my first video of the day but the next 5 were errors. Are they going to fix it, give us missing rewards, ignore it, or do we need to send a CS ticket?

I don't know how to send a ticket. icon_e_sad.gif

• I don't know how to send a ticket. icon_e_sad.gif

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I got my first video of the day but the next 5 were errors. Are they going to fix it, give us missing rewards, ignore it, or do we need to send a CS ticket?

If anything, we get the standard "oops, we're sorry for the bug" response and get 1k iso. I doubt anything will be done. Don't know if this is an indication for how the intercepts are working but vaseline is the only ad that works on my device right now icon_lol.gif
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards

For me it was 3 ads and then 5 errors. I've seen this error at least 8 times now total. I'm sure I won't receive a single thing in compensation either.
  • That would be super rad if they ever decide to fix this...
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had it four times in the last 12 hours, getting pretty annoying.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Today is the first day I've seen it happen and my last 5 have been errors.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    It was happening to me until I cleared my cache. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    I like that even this adheres to the D3 standard of two days of joy at a positive change swiftly undone by lessened output (dat 250 iso) & overall dysfunction.

But you could always pay them for the privilege of something functioning as they initially promised! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • These errors happen to me in every game I play with ad bonuses. I don't know if it's a phone thing or what. I have a suspicion it has something to do with real time memory management. Regardless I don't believe it's solely a D3 issue. It could be 1000s of peoples devices trying to access an ad across a few servers or with the user end device. As an aside be aware these ads are stored in your phone killing your memory. So purge that stuff every few days.
  • dudethtsawesome
    Didn't have a problem at all yesterday but every one today has had an error. This is getting annoying. I try to clear the ram on the phone often so not sure it has anything to do with my device or not. Who knows?
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I've seen about 50% errors when I actually choose to view the ad, but I'm so conditioned to hit continue toward the left side of my screen that I wind up inadvertently skipping about 50% of the time anyway.
  • Quick Fire
    Quick Fire Posts: 67 Match Maker
    I didn't get any errors the first couple of days (which is good since the rewards were better) but now it's rare that i don't get an error.
  • dudethtsawesome
    Usually once or twice a day, I close all the active apps and dump the memory so my phone will work smooth. Did all that today and was getting error after error. Decided to try and turn my phone off and restart and the intercepts are working fine now. Seems there's something behind the scenes that even clearing your memory won't help fix. But I did just switch from android to iOS so it's possible I'm not doing everything I could since I'm stilll getting use to this iPhone.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been getting errors ever since today's daily update