Signal intercepts error?

dudethtsawesome
dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
Is anyone else having an issue with the signal intercepts saying there was an error loading? I've had about 5 in a row say there was an error and wouldn't let me get the reward. Mainly just wondering if it was just me or if it was the entire network.

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is anyone else having an issue with the shield intercepts saying there was an error loading? I've had about 5 in a row say there was an error and wouldn't let me get the reward. Mainly just wondering if it was just me or if it was the entire network.

What are shield intercepts?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't even seen one of these yet - I don't have an app update pending so I'm not sure what gives.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    I was getting this error, but I figured it was because I was on a moving train. Once I got back on wi-fi I haven't had an issue.
  • dudethtsawesome
    xidragonxi wrote:
    I was getting this error, but I figured it was because I was on a moving train. Once I got back on wi-fi I haven't had an issue.

I was on wi-fi when it happened so maybe it just a network glitch or something.
  • dudethtsawesome
    bbigler wrote:
    Is anyone else having an issue with the shield intercepts saying there was an error loading? I've had about 5 in a row say there was an error and wouldn't let me get the reward. Mainly just wondering if it was just me or if it was the entire network.

What are shield intercepts?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54554
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had it happen once, but then the next 2 times the ad played just fine.

New feature not working correctly? Whaaaaaaaaaat?
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    3 out of 9 gave me the error.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    This new feature is not working where I live.
    Maybe its only for the American market.

Roses are red
    Violets a are blue
    Clinton or Trump
    It's all down to you
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    I'm on wifi but have had the error both times I saw the option.
  • boomshaka40
    boomshaka40 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I had the same error while playing on wifi. Even tried switching to mobile data once the reward came up. Still didn't work.

What did work was playing a match on mobile data, then clicking on the Intercept link. It worked fine that way. So, it is something with the wifi network I am on.
  • I've had the error as well. Nothing has changed on my end since it was working functionally yesterday...
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    First one worked, but after that 5 errors in a row.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are errors because they want you to buy VIP icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Every one errored on my iPad yesterday. Today, on my phone, no problems.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    All 3 times I got the Signal Intercept this morning for me were errors (on ipad)
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    I had a few which worked ok, but my last three have all been errors.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Melevorn wrote:
    I had a few which worked ok, but my last three have all been errors.

this. but my last 5 now.
  • dudethtsawesome
    I've noticed that the ones that work are the same ads. I have had about 10 more error messages today but have had a few that worked but the same ones I saw yesterday.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was on my iPad last night, and every single shield intercept were errors. It may be due to the fact I have Adblock installed. Haven't bothered to try it on my iPhone yet (iPhone 5 so cannot install Adblock)
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I've been getting errors on the intercept message also. I'm at about a 50% success rate. I've also had one where I watched the video and didn't get a prize