S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts not working

Comments

• greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Now I've gotten it to work twice.
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I really like this feature, by the way, especially because it is not too intrusive, and is not forced on anyone, and yet offers more resources. I'm sure they'll work the bugs out soon. Kudos to developers for this idea.
  • VentiMike
    VentiMike Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I believe it is related to ad blocking/firewall on certain WiFi networks. It worked fine at home last night, but continues to get the error while on my company's WiFi. If I start a match while on cellular, the ad reward works fine. There are other games I play where you can receive a boost before a match by watching an ad and those work fine while on the company WiFi so it must be the way these ads are playing or something. Hopefully this can be investigated, because I'd like to receive the rewards, but don't want to have to use all my cellular data to do so.
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2016
    Well, I posted a ticket to customer support, and I received a generic "known issue" reply, with a heart-warming information at the end that they will not offer any kind of compensation to the players who are experiencing the bug. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Working and not working, depending on the moment...
  • I've also had problems, but they are sporadic.
    The first two times the button came up, it worked great.
    Then, it failed twice in a row.
    Next, it worked once, then failed the next two times.

I personally love this new addition, and hope they work out the bugs soon.
  • Ja5e
    Ja5e Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Mines not working to. In the U.K. On iPhone 6s. Hopefully be rectified soon
  • THSpawn
    THSpawn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    King Sephirot, that works as intended, the button is not showing in every battle, only at random times, decreasing chances in the same journey.
    This thread is for the ones that gets "Sorry there was an error, try again later" when the intercept button is pressed instead of getting a video and the subsequent reward. I ONLY get errors like 12 times since yesterday. Please fix this, im in Argentina, dont know if it is a location based error. Already filed a ticket, not responded.

Regards
  • It never worked for me. For the first 5 times I clicked it I didn't even know what it was because I'm so used to just mash my screen when receiving rewards so I would just click it by accident.

I would like to see it work. Some extra rewards, especially HP, would be nice to see even in minor amounts. I would gladly support by watching ads if I get in-game rewards in return.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Worked fine until about 24 hours ago, now I get nothing but the error message.

Is it too much to ask if 'someone official' could at least confirm this issue is being looked at? Pretty please?
  • technoid
    technoid Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    around 10 tries only one time worked for me icon_e_sad.gif:( Fix it devs please:(
  • I surprisingly actually got an ad that worked for once. Got 1000 iso, which I think is quite excessive for just an ad but I'm cool with free 1000 iso.

It stopped working afterwards again though.
  • THSpawn
    THSpawn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    A note to the devs: I got it working using a VPN app and selecting UK (for example). Please fix this, with VPN is much slower connection.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Not working for me either. Previously worked just fine when it was for "free". Now just random times.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woke up this morning and this started happening to me every time I got an intercept.

Btw, anyone know where all this Vaseline came from?
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Playing on iPhones 6S and have gotten the error message every single time. Been on Wi-Fi and 4G LTE when getting errors.

Latest updates currently installed for iOS and MPQ.

Zero confirmed intercepts since launch.
    Please re-instate Nick Fury as director of S.H.I.E.L.D. for future success.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    They were just fine, but now they fail to load every time using my Ipad Air 2 over wifi. I can use my Iphone 6 just fine with them, though always been on 3/4G and not wifi.
  • It has been almost two weeks now since the feature is released and it is still not working properly. During all that time I was able to watch ADs only 6 times and all other attempts are errors. Any of the devs have commented on this already?
  • Il galvanico
    Il galvanico Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54743

We have to wait and pray...
  • Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    When I switch the Wifi off on my iphone, it always works. Possibly a coincidence since I can't imagine how connecting via cellular signal would make a difference, but it's worth testing.