S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts not working

GumisK
GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts is an interesting feature, personally I don't mind watching an advert here and there in exchange for some goodies, as long as it's not being forced on me. However, I can't access it at all. Every time I get the button allowing me to open a video, all I get after tapping it is an error message telling me to try again later. What's going on?

Comments

• I have exactly the same issue. Is it a location problem? Maybe the feature is available only for U.S. players?
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    If it is, it would be damn nice if the devs informed about it, somewhere. Still, I hope that's not the case, and it's yet another of a bazillion bugs spoiling the game lately.
  • I also hope this is not the case, but I won't be surprised if it actually is. Anyway, we all need tons of ISO, so I wouldn't mind watching few commercials in exchange for that.
  • EDL666
    EDL666 Posts: 73
    I was able to watch 2 ads for 10 hero points each, but after that all I got was the error message
  • Tiggida
    Tiggida Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Same problem for me on IOS in Canada.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    Running iOS 10.0.2 on an iPhone 5s. No error, no rewards, no indication that this even active. I am a VIP. I updated to r113 last night, restarted at least twice. Cleared final grind of DPvMPQ this morning, started sub 2, did some DDQ. Nothing shows up for this feature for me.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Keeps telling error for me too. In android devide.
  • THSpawn
    THSpawn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Getting this error too, along with the facebook not connecting...
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wish I'd been paying attention to my ISO amount. The error message comes up, and no claim or reward image after that, so I'm not sure if the reward I was supposed to get is being lost.
    Intercepts worked last night when I was doing mission clears in DP vs MPQ, but not today clearing Deadpool Daily, so I can't tell if the issue is just with DP Daily.
  • Kavel
    Kavel Posts: 85
    Same issue here. The ads have worked twice, out of about 12 possible times. Both times it worked it showed the Mobile Strike ad.

It does look like you still get the base-level reward, even if the ad bugs out to the error message. I got the Shield Intercept notice after winning the DDQ Crash of Titans, then got the error message, but still received the Legendary Token from DDQ.
  • ThePants
    ThePants Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I am getting the same error. The very first time after updating the app I was able to watch Arnold strut around in return for some HP. After that very first time, all I get is errors. Missing out on some important rewards! I hope I get compensated. shieldpurple.pngspideycoin.pngcommandpoints.png
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    3 times offered, 3 times I got a generic error message and nothing.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had a mixed experience with it.
    Last night, on my home wireless network, I received about seven interrupts. All seven played fine and I received rewards.
    At lunch today, on cellular data (Android), I received three interrupts - all played fine and gave rewards.
    Today on my school system's wireless network, I received three interrupts - all three reported an error and gave no rewards.
    I switched back to my Android phone on cellular data, and I just received an interrupt and watched a video and earned a heroic token.

I wonder if it could be due to group policy on a managed wireless network causing the ad push to fail?
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    #ERROR also in Italy (Android).
  • bm322741
    bm322741 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I got 2-3 to work but none since.
  • I'm having the same issue. I don't think it's location based because it worked well for an hour or so this morning. And now I've had 3-4 in a row just error and close on me.
  • bluewolf wrote:
    Running iOS 10.0.2 on an iPhone 5s. No error, no rewards, no indication that this even active. I am a VIP. I updated to r113 last night, restarted at least twice. Cleared final grind of DPvMPQ this morning, started sub 2, did some DDQ. Nothing shows up for this feature for me.

I think it's only Android at the moment. All of the iphone users in my group haven't seen it yet.
  • boomshaka40
    boomshaka40 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Same, on Android here. As of a couple of hours ago, only getting error messages. Prior to that it was working fine.

EDIT: Update. I think it is the wifi network I am using. Playing a match on wifi then switching to mobile data for the intercept ad did not work. What did work was playing an entire match on mobile data then clicking on the intercept ad. It worked fine that way.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    0 for 4 so far today. All error messages. iPhone 6 Plus.
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I have an IPhone and it is not working yet, although the feature is there.