Orb of Agamotto token missing

13»

Comments

• tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Time is running up.. I think they are going to ignore
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I got the tokens just in time (with 1,5 hours to go on the vaults) and was able to redeem them.

As I understand it you'll get 350HP for every token you didn't redeem in time in a few days. That way you'll get your purchase price back if you decided to purchase the reward instead of using the token.

I would've preferred they'd extended the time on the vaults, but this is close to the next best thing I think.
  • I am still not able to use mine, and the orb page is just blank. Guess I just loose it now since people are getting their tokens used.
  • cooleyo wrote:
    I just logged in and got a message that this error was detected. I was granted 3 tokens, one from each vault (which was what I was missing). Also I think they gave me 250 HP. They told me to use the tokens before the vault expires so I opened the tokens right away.
    I got the message but no tokens and no hp. I downloaded the update. Giving people 4 hours notice to claim it (then have that not work either) is just terrible.
    I got the 3 tokens but I'm not sure if I got the HP. I wasn't paying attention to my current HP and HP total so I cant tell.