Orb of Agamotto token missing

Comments

• Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I'm taking part in NO PULL NOVEMBER, and just finished the Dr Strange event. I decided to look at all the tokens collected so far and came to the 3 vaults.

Orb of Agamotto.
    Book of Vishanti
    Wand of Watoomb.

The tokens I spent the last three days earning have vanished.
    It's saying 0/10 collected.

Where have they gone?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you didn't pull any tokens, why wouldn't the vault say 0/10 collected?
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Indeed, I am facing the issue with all the relic tokens as well. I have submitted a separate ticket in the hips to gain some traction on this issue.
  • I'm taking part in NO PULL NOVEMBER, and just finished the Dr Strange event. I decided to look at all the tokens collected so far and came to the 3 vaults.

Orb of Agamotto.
    Book of Vishanti
    Wand of Watoomb.

The tokens I spent the last three days earning have vanished.
    It's saying 0/10 collected.

Where have they gone?
    Same here.
  • cooleyo
    cooleyo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I have the same issue. I didn't buy any tokens but I can't use the one I won. Please let me know of a solution. Thanks.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I'm curious to know if this has affected all the players, or if there are players whose tokens work as intended.

D3 Go! must be drowning in tickets if it's affected everyone... And with the vaults closing in less than 12 hours, you'd better take screenshots now...

Since I drew 9-packs for all three vaults, I know exactly what I'm still due (in my case 2x 500 Iso-8 + 1x 3,000 Iso-8). Curious to see how they're going to solve the problem for those who drew fewer rewards. Maybe reopen the vaults and re-issue the tokens?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have it on good authority that when the vaults disappear later today, anyone affected by this issue will be able to use their tokens just like any other saved tokens after an event ends. If this doesn't work for you, contact support.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have it on good authority that when the vaults disappear later today, anyone affected by this issue will be able to use their tokens just like any other saved tokens after an event ends. If this doesn't work for you, contact support.

This should work, but how will it play out? Will the vaults still reflect what we've already pulled/claimed, or will they be reset?

I'm asking because I'm trying to determine if I should spend HP to claim the remaining items I still want at the improved odds while they exist, or if all of this will be maintained past the official end of the vault.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler

I assume this means the tokens will revert to Heroic Tokens. That would constitute a serious loss. The odds for a 4-star are considerably less than 20%, and there are no 200HP or 3000 Iso-8 or equivalent awards.

I would not find that an acceptable solution.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards

I assume this means the tokens will revert to Heroic Tokens. That would constitute a serious loss. The odds for a 4-star are considerably less than 20%, and there are no 200HP or 3000 Iso-8 or equivalent awards.

I would not find that an acceptable solution.

If that's the case then I absolutely would not want that option. If I can't get a shot at a 3-star Strange, a 4-star, and a special LT that has a 10% chance at a 5-star Strange, all in a 10-item vault, then the value of the tokens decreases drastically.
  • I just downloaded & installed the update, and my orb token/350 gold haven't been credited.
  • I just logged in and got a message that this error was detected. I was granted 3 tokens, one from each vault (which was what I was missing). Also I think they gave me 250 HP. They told me to use the tokens before the vault expires so I opened the tokens right away.
  • Easyrunout
    Easyrunout Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I had the same issue with the Orb token, but it is not resolved as of this post... nor did I receive HP as mentioned by the splash screen when I logged in...
  • had the same issue from event day 1: i still have the token notification on the Recruit icon (and even on the arrows pointing to the next vault) but when on the actual Eye of Agamotto's vault, there is no token (even after the latest update)
  • cooleyo
    Soldier_79 wrote:
    I just downloaded & installed the update, and my orb token/350 gold haven't been credited.
    Me too. Really frustrated.
  • cooleyo
    I just logged in and got a message that this error was detected. I was granted 3 tokens, one from each vault (which was what I was missing). Also I think they gave me 250 HP. They told me to use the tokens before the vault expires so I opened the tokens right away.
    I got the message but no tokens and no hp. I downloaded the update. Giving people 4 hours notice to claim it (then have that not work either) is just terrible.
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    I also not receiving orb token and 350 hp
  • DalekGAF
    DalekGAF Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Yeah I only got one token. The other is still showing as missing when you select the vault.
  • also missing the token for the Book of Vishanti's token.
  • I am having the same problem, even after they said it was fixed.