When did Elektra get this good?

13»

Comments

• Message up in game now. They are going to rerun the event.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess they are going to rerun the event in 5 days. I was lucky enough to beat Elektra with the bug, so this would give me another chance to get a LT. Yay!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you, Devs. Very appreciated (along with the fixes forthcoming in R113).
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I consider myself one of the lucky few to survive this. Took 4 tries (which was lucky since I only had 4 health packs left tonight).

The strategy of allowing her to fire off her purple only once was the way to go. Ended up doing 1500 match damage by the end. I was lucky though since she got her purple again, but I could match away my last two strike tiles before she cast it. I even managed to survive her Shadow Strike because there were few blacks and three were matchable.

So yeah, very luck based. And in the end I got one more level for my Hulkbuster. Not having too much luck with these lately.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    bbigler wrote:
    I guess they are going to rerun the event in 5 days. I was lucky enough to beat Elektra with the bug, so this would give me another chance to get a LT. Yay!

Does this mean that we get to do two Clash's that day or did everything just get pushed back? Just getting pushed back really isn't that great and in no way compensates for those who didn't make it but would have. It basically just robs them of a cycle period.

Took two tries with my Champion Prof. It was close that second time too. She'd have had me after her next turn with Ballet. I matched 3 and dropped in 2 more match 3s and my DDC tiles she gave me were just powerful enough to take close to 4500 health and finish her that last turn.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I wasted 40 **** health packs with a 5/2/5 prof x and still can't win. Never seen so much black and red. Ever.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wasted 40 tinykitty health packs with a 5/2/5 prof x and still can't win. Never seen so much black and red. Ever.

That's how I felt during thr last flap tain clash. A good board for clash isn't so random.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    I wasted 40 tinykitty health packs with a 5/2/5 prof x and still can't win. Never seen so much black and red. Ever.

Did you buy all of those or did you have all of those stored?! That's a lot of health pack! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • ScrubJay
    ScrubJay Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I got a supercascade while I had a single strike tile out. The board kept raining purple so strike tiles kept getting matched away.

Jean Purple, which goes to the champion pool.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    DuckyV wrote:

Did you buy all of those or did you have all of those stored?! That's a lot of health pack! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
    That was what I had stored plus what regenerated during the day. I never got more than two 5 matches and if I got that, she cascaded black and red.
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Frankly, Falcap and Bucky matches were much tougher for me. They both have expensive, **** powers. Prof. X purple at least is cheap and can keep you alive as long as you can deny red and black.

But this only highlights a problem with the balance in the game. With the buggy invisibility the node is very hard. With invisibility it becomes trivial. Anyway, why did they change Carnage for Elektra as Prof. X rival? Carnage makes a fairer match.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still have only won Crash 3 times
    Level 122 Nova vs Sam Wilson
    Level 94 X-23 vs Elektra
    and Level 101 Devil Dino vs Squirrel Girl

now D3 is replacing The Cyclops one (which I feel I could win at level 167 possibly 188) with Professor X (who is only level 74 for me)
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    It has been announced that two crashes will be run sided by side when they rerun px crash of titans. Good work d3.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    spectator wrote:
    It has been announced that two crashes will be run sided by side when they rerun px crash of titans. Good work d3.

I endorse this product and/or service as this means I should still get mine