Orb of Agamotto vault

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just wanted to say this is the most pathetic RNG feature this game experienced. Is it really nessesary to make vault with 300HP token where 50% rewards are 500ISO?
I guess i am not the only one who is disappointed.

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    At least you get a free shot at it! I got 500 iso. icon_e_sad.gif

Between overvalue for scraps in this vault, the miscalculated progression in EotS, and all the broken powers (that's currently messing up Clash of Titans) there's just so many things going wrong I'd almost think this was an Anniversary.
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Don't forget the 200 HP reward. Did they put booby prizes in to make the regular special vaults seem all that more special?

Also, my 4* cover is a green Cho, which the game has been throwing at me left and right while I'm about a third of the way through champing my 3*s. Thanks a ton. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    So... it costs 300 HP to win a 200 HP reward?

Edit: So... it costs 350 HP to win a 200 HP reward?
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    I managed to pull Strange from the token I received from the event, so I feel even less inclined to try to play through the rest of it.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    elusive wrote:
    I managed to pull Strange from the token I received from the event, so I feel even less inclined to try to play through the rest of it.

same i think most will give up as soon as they get it
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    "Random" https://s15.postimg.org/h8k6654jf/image.png

Pathetic cashgrab...
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    veny wrote:
    "Random" https://s15.postimg.org/h8k6654jf/image.png

Pathetic cashgrab...

"Totally random"
  • newton999
    newton999 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    I earned the 1st token and bought a pack to empty the orb vault.
    The last 2 prizes were the 4* (thing red needed) and the LT. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two of my three vaults the four start is a character whose featured color power is already maxed out. D3, you guys have been on one.gigantic role of pathetic-ness, has made.my decision to spot spending money on this game all the more easier with each passing day.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is only 1 4* cover that I care about in all 3 vaults (blue Cho... plus black X-force i don't intend to champ soon and red rhulk i have championed so one extra level is not worth 300 HP). I think I will keep stockpiling my HP for the time being. The 3* strange will come naturally and the chance at LT is not that appealing.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Today is my last day as a VIP.....
    Due to all the issues, from Boss Rush till the recent broken powers of our favourites characters, plus the new "money -grab" features I decided to not renew.
    Thanx D3, you let me save € 9.99 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    So... it costs 300 HP to win a 200 HP reward?

Nope. 350!

Screenshot_20161103_094508.png
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    My vaults consisted of

- icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png which is at 5
    - icon_ironman.pngblueflag.png which is at 5
    - icon_kingpin.pngpurpleflag.png which is at 1 but I do not want

Besides the fact these covers are already at 5, it's also their least desirable covers for older 4* characters. Would be great if the vault actually looked at my roster or if covers were finally colorless. Basically even if I wanted to clean out the vaults they aren't giving me what I need. It also would have been nice if one of them had Nova since I do not have him for this PVE's essential.

This is pathetic after the nice Halloween vault we just had. Disappointed icon_e_sad.gif
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    I sort of understand the griping, but logically, these vaults are fair. 10% chance of a release character without having to place for it compared to the less than 1% chance from the other releases. A daily deal would be nice (for the one day it's open), but other vaults are 400 without the deal. 10% chance of LT. 10% chance of Legendary cover (results may vary on it being a good one). Yeah, it looks expensive, but that's based on the very high chance of getting the big prizes. You could do every daily deal, use each event token, spend 9800 on a 40 draw, and still not clear the top 4 prizes in a normal vault. You're just missing out on the return value of farming here. Oh well. Pay, place, or get lucky.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    my 3 vaults have Antman blue (need, but not super important), Gwenpool green (I already have 3 green, no other colors... and I kinda hate her) and War Machine green (he's ok in my book, probably better once leveled up and covered, but overall not impressed).

so... this sucks
  • Uber303
    Uber303 Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Carnage venom and star Lord in my vaults. Haven't started yet and not really sure if I'm gonna bother. Only the star Lord worth having for me which'll take him to 3/4/4

450cp I spent on the strange legend tokens and hit nothing but 4* and 90% of them were low tier and/or low covered.

Didn't pick up anything I really wanted except a Peggy yellow which I'm not going to be able to use anytime soon.

Only other thing of any note I got today was a 5*bw from a single legend token.

Those odds are reticulous.
  • These aren't even vaults. They are HP --> iso converters. And at 350hp = 500 iso, I can only laugh.

edit: OR HP --> even less HP. Christ!
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    edit: OR HP --> even less HP. Christ!

Seriously. At least make it 350 HP, so it's like a "free" draw.

How hard is it to think of these things?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    66253856.jpg
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 3* strange on my first pull. Not wasting any HP on these vaults. I might have considered it at normal prices.