Guesses for Next Rebalance

Options
13»

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    3* Spider-Man - It's almost inexcusable that Marvel's flagship character is so damn useless. I love JHawkInc's suggestion that his purple should do something when an opponent makes a match. Maybe a protect tile when the AI matches and a strike tile when you do. Next, drop the weak team healing and give him a good damaging yellow. I think it should function like the opposite of 4* Venom's yellow. It hits hard, but removes special tiles.
    I, too, would like to see some damage from him. Perhaps removing special tiles could be associated with web tiles (remove up to X enemy special tiles, consuming X web tiles in the process)? And he needs a better way to put out web tiles too. (Passive) When a match is made that includes a special tile (type of tile changes to include more types, and can include matches made by either team at level 3 or 4) create a web tile.
    3* Punisher - The tier's power creep really weakened him, but with some simple fixes he'd be fine. His green is great, but it needs to be targetable. I shouldn't have to worry about taking out the strike tiles I already created.
    Agreed, targeted area. That's about it as an improvement. Same with Yancy Street Special while we're on the subject of powers that should be targeted. It already does no damage or AP for tile destruction, so throw us a bone an let us select the area.
    Psylocke - She's pretty fun, but she's weak and has one of the most useless powers in the game. Buff her red and black by quite a bit and they'd be fine as they're designed. Her blue needs an overhaul though. I'd like to see her use a skill that wasn't in the game when she was created, an invisible tile. She's supposed to be a ninja anyway. Either make her blue create an invisible title and that while this title is out she steals 1 random AP a turn.
    Invisibility would be good, and would really make her stand out among the other 3 star.png heroes. But passively stealing while invisible... Got it. Rank 1: Invisible. Rank 2: Psylocke deals X additional damage (like Vision blue, affects colors she matches, plus her active abilities, but not the attack.png made by Psi Katana). Rank 3: Steal 1 random AP (or from largest enemy pool still?) when Psylocke deals damage (imagine the cascades when she's the last one alive). Rank 4: More extra damage. Rank 5: 2 AP steal and more extra damage. With all that, the redflag.png and blackflag.png are fine, and always have been for the cost (with the strength of the special tile placed).
    Colossus - Man, I don't know. I've never once gotten excited to use him and often forget he's around. His red needs a huge buff and maybe a stun. And maybe give his black the ability to select which power gets used at the cost of an extra turn airborne. Or his yellow having a passive similar to the Thing's yellow when no yellow countdown is on the board. I really have no idea. I think the devs hit the right traits with the character, but none seem to work well or stand out.
    Tricky. Yellow as a passive, that would be a problem when he's alone, turning into this ridiculous force taking almost no damage you just can't get rid of. Maybe he needs the transform mechanic? Shoot, I'd like to think on this some more, but got to go out to dinner.