Facebook

Comments

• Il galvanico
    Il galvanico Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    deatheats wrote:
    Same issue here. When loading up or attempting to save backup using Facebook I'm presented with a 'Disconnect' or 'Continue' choice. I've been hesitant to.attempt the 'Disconnect' option. Anyone else try that yet?

Of course i tried it. It doesn't change anything, because you cannot disconnect from a service you are no longer connect... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    deatheats wrote:
    Same issue here. When loading up or attempting to save backup using Facebook I'm presented with a 'Disconnect' or 'Continue' choice. I've been hesitant to.attempt the 'Disconnect' option. Anyone else try that yet?

Of course i tried it. It doesn't change anything, because you cannot disconnect from a service you are no longer connect... icon_rolleyes.gif

Don't roll your eyes pal.
    If they are saying it's fixed yet people are getting disconnect messages.
    Maybe you are connected to Facebook and the messages disconnect or continue are bugs?

Just a thought.
  • Il galvanico
    Maybe you are connected to Facebook and the messages disconnect or continue are bugs?

Just a thought.

It isn't a bug. The option "disconnect" or "continue" is the result of an issue that cause impossibility to login and syncronize datas with facebook servers. If you tap "continue" the message will appear every time you will open the game. If you tap "disconnect" the message won't appear, but at this point, if you try to link your account to facebook, the same error will occur.

P.S. Don't want to offend anyone with that rolleyes. I'm very sorry if someone feels offended by this emoticon.
  • THSpawn
    THSpawn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    I am with this problem too. Please solve it, i have the exact mentioned error. Cant login to facebook, and the disconnect message, i tried every option, no way to sync to FB.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Anyone still unable to log into Facebook even after R113???
  • cuviper
    cuviper Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Do you all have the Facebook app installed?

I did not have Facebook on my tablet, which has been fine for a long time. I don't remember how it went when I activated FB in MPQ before, whether I had the app then or just got some in-game browser to authenticate.

Anyway, I tried installing Facebook just now, and when I opened MPQ it popped up FB to log in, and everything works!

Then I uninstalled FB again, killed MPQ to start it anew, and it still says it's linked. I guess it just needed to update its authorization token or something...
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    cuviper wrote:

I did not have Facebook on my tablet, which has been fine for a long time. I don't remember how it went when I activated FB in MPQ before, whether I had the app then or just got some in-game browser to authenticate.

Anyway, I tried installing Facebook just now, and when I opened MPQ it popped up FB to log in, and everything works!

Then I uninstalled FB again, killed MPQ to start it anew, and it still says it's linked. I guess it just needed to update its authorization token or something...

Followed what was said above and it works! I got two separate batches of rewards that must have been piling up while I couldn't connect.

Thanks!
  • Il galvanico
    It's true. After installed fb app, login and opened the game, the problem was solved. But i don't want that **** app on my phone, so the problem still remains.

Update: I've just installed R113 and uninstalled fb app. It seems ok now, the link between game and fb account remains, even after removing fb app.
  • cuviper wrote:

Thank you! My sync is works again
  • motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Thanks for this - installing the Facebook app did the trick. I've uninstalled it and the game is still connected.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    cuviper wrote:

It now works thanks to you, Thank you sir.
  • mookie01
    mookie01 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I can confirm that installing and connecting the Facebook App will resolve this problem.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    My FB backup is working now since I installed the stupid ap. I wish D3 would've said something earlier. But I unistalled it. If I ever have this problem again atleast I know what to do next time.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Works after installing the FB app... thanks! 15 gifts were pending.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    The sync issues seem to be fixed moving forward, but they have yet to compensate me for the rewards lost.
  • Splurch
    Splurch Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    I am also getting the disconnect/continue error, disconnecting does nothing and trying to reconnect after disconnecting gives the same error message. Has anyone seen an official response yet?
  • THSpawn
    THSpawn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    solved at installing app, thanks to the user that pinpointed it.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    We have discussed the issue with our technicians, and it would seem that Facebook has recently updated their servers. Because of these changes, we will need time to update the game in order to resolve the issue described. The developers are working hard in order to resolve the issue you are experiencing, and a fix for the issue should be released soon. We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

From support.
  • laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Thanks to cuviper it works! You should apply for a job as a technician at d3go as apparently your solution works although I just received the above message from them from my ticket today....
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    deadtaco wrote:
    cuviper wrote:

Followed what was said above and it works! I got two separate batches of rewards that must have been piling up while I couldn't connect.

Thanks!

Worked like a charm for both my tablet and phone! Thanks!!!