What Character Would Make You Acquire A Stark Salary?

Options
13»

Comments

• Domino would make me pay. Immediately.
  • Actually on second thought, I wouldn't drop that kind of dosh for one character. Any given character that has come out has usually 3 tournaments giving them as rewards in a short period of time - Psylocke has had 4, Thor has had 3, and BP has had 3. I have enough HP saved up that, after getting someone to 9 colors, I could splurge it and push them to their cover cap, so... yeah, I'll just be sitting on it for a bit. Has to be someone I really like though, not just someone who's OP on one skill (cough Rageofthepanther cough).
  • I wouldn't pay 100 bucks for this game under any circumstances.

Or, at least, that's what I tell myself right now. If Apocalypse were on the scene, I might have to change my mind. I systematically up-voted all of the other posts in this thread that mentioned him, in case D3 robots collect data on up-voted posts and mentioned characters.

You know. Survival of the most popular.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* or 4* (he's really underrated as a character) Madrox. I'd dump as much cash as it took to max him out right away.
  • Thanos
    Stormfire
  • The only character I'd even consider putting any money into would be the Thing (kinda obvious). But even he wouldn't get $100. If I was feeling really splurgy, he might get $20.
  • I can only assume you'll get your wish. The only question seems to be whether he'll be the 4th or 5th 4* character in the game.
  • PorkBelly wrote:
    5* Galactus

World Eater:
    One black, purple, or red match destroys the enemy team.

Galactus 5* could be cool

Takes all 3 character slots but immune to stuns - could be fun idea
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:
    PorkBelly wrote:
    5* Galactus

World Eater:
    One black, purple, or red match destroys the enemy team.

Galactus 5* could be cool

Takes all 3 character slots but immune to stuns - could be fun idea

He remains my dream character.

As long as it is the Kirby design, not that ridiculous Ultimates version.
  • None, not even is god was a marvel character
  • Batman...

icon_e_biggrin.gif

i reality....lesse. which marvel hero....

For stun based - Iceman
    For sheer strength - sabertooth
    For ditto - Mystique (turns into enemy)
    To replace bagman - Kingpin?
    In honor of the new xmen movie coming out - a sentinel?
    .....I...
    ..will now...
    ...wait.

..patiently.
  • Dr. Manhattan, or maybe Spawn because they"ll never ever ever appear in Marvel puzzle quest.

Honestly I'd never drop $100 on the game, I told myself I was only going to drop $20 unless I win the lottery which i've stuck to. Moon Knight, Carnage, D-pooly, Gambit, Blade, Hulkbuster IM, Cable, and Ghost Rider would be the only ones to make me reconsider that stance.

Speaking of hulkbuster how about an expansion pack with a new prologue covering a different storyline so we have more character options outside the Dark Reign events? World War Hulk or House of M please.
  • Deadpool only, 3* or above
  • Silver surfer, gambit maybe.
  • Probably wouldn't for any character, but these would seriously tempt me:

Fin Fang Foom (w/ purple shorts move)
    MODOK
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They would have to dump in a ton of brand new characters of random assortment, and offer a pack that contains only new characters.

Otherwise, I own way too many heroes for the slot machine to pay out.